DoggoZorro

Jan 10, 2018
Guys can you please tell me how to extract the RPA for this game i used to extract rpa through a extractor this RPA of this game gives me an error some about traceback i've searched the thread but no success please help me i need some fapping...
Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_1.png

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I've seen this come up in Darkhound's notes a few times... What is the "follow me" render? Is that one of the general intimate actions with the girls?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
I've seen this come up in Darkhound's notes a few times... What is the "follow me" render? Is that one of the general intimate actions with the girls?
When you ask the girl to do something, there is now a shot of them half turned beckoning you to come over to actually do the thing you asked. It's just an extra image, nothing more.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
When you ask the girl to do something, there is now a shot of them half turned beckoning you to come over to actually do the thing you asked. It's just an extra image, nothing more.
Ooooooohhh.... okay.

I haven't noticed any in-game unless I was totally not paying attention. I've seen it mentioned long enough that I thought it was already implemented for some girls?

Reactions: junior366

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Ooooooohhh.... okay.

I haven't noticed any in-game unless I was totally not paying attention. I've seen it mentioned long enough that I thought it was already implemented for some girls?
Eva, Heather, Alice, and Aly have them. And are in the game and you have probably seen them.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
Regarding the walktrough... I'm affraid there is only one thing we can do to help to get a bit rid of those contant requests (well, i mean, only one suitable XD) and it is doing the **** walkthrough :)

I know as the game is a non-linear sandbox no walktrough have sense but that is exactly what it could be explained in a beginners guide for the game. At the same time it could include some sort of introduction/tutorial for the very begginers.

At the end, due to the patreon pledge system and a large sort of any other reasons that is no needed to be discussed here, many users of adult games are currently very used to need a walkthrough to play the games. So, the first they do is search for one. I know it's annoying but it's natural as well. We won't change it complaining.

I started writing one, but I will be quite busy next days and don't know when I will de able to finish it. I'm leaving it here as is at the moment. If @darkhound1 is ok with it, it can added to the OP.

As long as my english is not as good as I want, there must be a lot of incorrect used expressions... send me a private message with the corrections and i will change them.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Regarding the walktrough... I'm affraid there is only one thing we can do to help to get a bit rid of those contant requests (well, i mean, only one suitable XD) and it is doing the **** walkthrough :)

I know as the game is a non-linear sandbox no walktrough have sense but that is exactly what it could be explained in a beginners guide for the game. At the same time it could include some sort of introduction/tutorial for the very begginers.

At the end, due to the patreon pledge system and a large sort of any other reasons that is no needed to be discussed here, many users of adult games are currently very used to need a walkthrough to play the games. So, the first they do is search for one. I know it's annoying but it's natural as well. We won't change it complaining.

I started writing one, but I will be quite busy next days and don't know when I will de able to finish it. I'm leaving it here as is at the moment. If @darkhound1 is ok with it, it can added to the OP.

As long as my english is not as good as I want, there must be a lot of incorrect used expressions... send me a private message with the corrections and i will change them.
Actually that is quite good for a starter tutorial. And don't worry about the English (not an English speaker myself), people will understand even if it is not good enough to pass an exam.:)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

As it is the idea of this is good, collecting the hints found in the forum for something which will hold them in one place, but may not get everyone who still want full saves or don't want to read.

For me the confusion on this game came from the many combinations of girls, outfits, and locations needed to get certain scenes to launch. With the game more fleshed out this is far more enjoyable and with the story its more interesting to follow along with the hints and find the girls in different situations. This is a bit different than the usual steps taken to get a specific H-scene to launch in many other games, and that (to me) tends to be where the requests come from.

People don't want to play, they just love the images and want to get right to the action without the steps necessary to get there.

Darkhound has done an amazing job with the phone to give you the hints necessary to take those steps, but some still just want to jump over those intermediate steps and get right to the wonderfully drawn images. Which shows how well he's done with them.

Reactions: Melimelo

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Love this game ! not too "grindy" girls are hot as ... really hot !
Just personal tastes, I'ld love more not so big breast and more "ethnic" girls.
Please, pretty please, develop Brenda's scenes, events and appointments. She's so f***ing hot ! ! !

Anyway, Thanks Darkhound for this great game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Extract to RPAExtractor not work need image extract to python and rpatool

Example:
View attachment 174937
Not quite sure how your question differs from the one you quoted. If you are just looking for the artwork/pics that has been answered numerous times. Just a few above your post or a few after the one you quoted.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
yvette get too much attention... other girls deserve some love

Universal answer

This link will help you
Choose Superior Supporter. Vote each month. Good luck and welcome aboard.

Short Answer

Yvette is getting a "short"-type event in the minor content drop coming. As she is the only girl to have a content in that delivery beyond the level of "minor additions", Darkhound very logically shows her off in the same way he would any girl in deliveries they dominate.

Content Answer

As for your assertion in general : Yvette getting too much attention.
The answer is : Actually not.

She belongs to the group of girls with most content, Alice, Amy, Heather and lately Eva. Trailing these somewhat are Jessica, Natasha and with another gap Aly.

Depending on the animation to render ratio (how many renders an animation is "worth") Yvette is either #1 OR somewhere around #4 in content.

As Alice, Amy and Eva would all beat her around an exchange ratio of 1 animation is 20 renders(*see footnote) (disclaimer: quick count. Will check later more precisely, as the content distribtution actually interests me).

So she is not too much at all. She has a gap before she hits the same level as Alice, Amy and Eva.

Given that she on top of that is #1 girl in popularity, with a solid margin too, she is even less "too much".

Her short event & bar drink will if anything put her on par (and, depending on size, either fill or still leave her with a gap up to where her popularity would put her, so there is room to spare for some future Yvette too).

All that aside. Showing off the popular girls is a good idea in general (for a ton of obvious reasons).

---

(*) I have no idea what the actual, average, exchange ratio is, Darkhound would know. But it is probably not unreasonable to assume that animations are, on average, a lot more expensive than renders.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@duckswimming and everyone else interested
Counting the numbers of renders and videos for each girl will be interesting. I will do that and add it to the sheet with the basic actions.
Now about the video question and how to weight it compared to an image. It's really intersting and I needed to think about it myself.
Let me start with explaining the different video creation processes, talk a bit about render times, scene set up times etc.
  1. Premade animations. Most of these are roughly 20 frames long, before they repeat. So 20 renders have to be created and looped. Set up time is still a lot longer than for a single image, because of 2 main factors. First one is the necessary changes/corrections that have to be done due to the girl's and guy's anatomy. Size, hips, chest, arm and leg length, etc. For extreme characters like Ivy or Yvette it's a lot worse compared to let's say Amy or Brenda. Second one is necessary changes due to interaction between the characters. It's related to the first, but not the same. E.g. breast jiggle is breast size related only. The breasts are not in direct contact with the mc. So they can jiggle without the guy needing to be adjusted. As an example for the second - mc has to be moved, because he is too tall for Yvette in his standard position. This means e.g. girl's arms have to be moved too to touch his shoulders, adjusting hands and fingers for all frames.
  2. Self made animations. They are more flexible, because I can do whatever I want, but takes a lot longer to set up. For that reason, most of the time I "cheat", meaning I only create e.g. 8 frames from start to end. Frame 9 is same as 7, 10 same as 6, etc. So with set up and rendering of 8 frames, you get a 14 frames looping animation that is saved as a video. In general these types of animations have less different frames. Between 5 and 10.
  3. Animations that are not a video, but just e.g. 3 single images that are looped in renpy. Examples are the weight lifting or pull up "animations". Most like that don't have mc/girl interaction.
Set up times vary, but 2 has the most, after that 1, followed by 3. For render times it's different. More frames means more render time as a general rule. Story writing and coding us roughly the same for 1,2,3.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This post is all about some info on render times.
If you don't care for stuff like that, just ignore the post.

How long do different renders take to finish? I'm not talking about the scene setup, just the time after you push the render button.
It varies greatly, between 2min and 1h+ per render depending on a lot of factors, which I will try to explain.

1. Scene enclosure
Walls, roofs, ceiling, other stuff that traps the light inside an area, making it bounce many times between different objects make the render slower. So I always remove not visible walls and objects.
2. Well lit vs dark scenes
Iray needs light to work. The more the better. Just like with real photography, too little light makes for grainy images and long render times. Good lighting makes a lot of difference. Unfortunately, 1 and 2 often work together. Outside scenes in the sun are fast to render. In room scenes especially at night can be very slow.
3. image size
Lucky for us, the necessary render time is not linear compared to image size (as in number of pixels in the image: y*x). I often use this to create faster render. Let's creating an image in game size: 1280x720 with good quality takes 25 minutes. The same in Full hd: 1920x1080 takes e.g. 40 minutes. The cool thing is that image quality is not linear to render time. So e.g. after 30% of time, we have 70% quality. This is not a general rule, just an example. Depending on the image it can vary greatly. Now if we take a 70% quality image in full hd and resize it to 1280x720 - it looks as god as the full quality image directly created in 1280x720. But it took only 40min * 30% = 12 min instead of 25 min.
4. Scene size and having 2 renders
If possible to do - it is almost always faster to render figures and background in 2 steps and combine them in photoshop. Why?
Because of point 1 and because I can blurr the background making it not necessary to go for good background render quality. The blurr will kill all the noise and details.
Why not always do it?
Well because it looks lime shit if the figure interacts with the background in any way. Like sitting on a bed or chair, casting a shadow on the ground or on an object on the background. Light reflects from the background on the figure, which it cannot if it's hidden in the figure render.
You will see stuff like that in a lot of games. Characters floating in the air or floating above a chair. Or wrong/inconsistent shadows.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Somebody know pictures with Yvette about upcoming update gonna become public or not?
Same answer as before ...
Patreon up

Or wait like the rest if us.

New features and content
  • Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Estimated release dates:
0.1.3.2 beta --> unknown

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes