Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have charger but i don't know how to use
Since you haven't specifically said what you have or have not done we are forced to try and read your mind or follow along in your game from miles and miles away without knowing what has and hasn't happened. And people wonder why there is so much frustration in answering questions over and over again. That being said, I'm guessing Jessica hasn't stopped by your room a second time.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Congratulations. Search F95Zone for unren.bat, it is a small useful program that will unlock and open all the image files in the game and place them in a folder named (wait for it) 'Images' which can be found under the 'Game' folder. Within 'Images' you'll find a folder 'Sexting' and a separate folder by girl's name for every one that send sexts. That's how I found the Delizia sexts and then asked @darkhound1 on his Patreon page for the code(s) to get them to show.
Right on. Thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Bantry

Patpong

Jun 11, 2018
I'm at 10 strenght but keep failing the strength check in the gym? Never had that problem before (in the game - real life I could train a shit more more ;)

Known bug?

slammed!

Feb 17, 2018
natasha breast expansion? anyone who knows what to do? I got 2 sex scenes both yvette, amy, and 1 sex scene from natasha what did i miss?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, there are sex scenes in the game. You first have to build up the girl's affection, love and lust. The easiest one to get is Yvette. Let her win the best butt contest, then if your charm is high enough, she'll make an appt. to meet you in her room for sex. Then do the same thing for Alice.
Next use your phone, pick a girl, poke the movie clapboard symbol. That will have images for scenes, appointments and events for that girl. Mouse over for hints of how to get them.
Next use the search function on this forum for more help.
Even easier is the new companion mod which will explicitly tell you how to get the cut scene.
Good luck.

akumajan

Nov 3, 2017
How long does a hack take? I can't monitor it since it will crash. Also, does the weekly look point is scrapped? It doesn't change the value (it zero right now)

Sabo97

Nov 3, 2018
You're talking about the scene where Eva comes to your room in the black leather dress, correct ? If that is the case, she should have explained it to you.
Quick question : did you played and won poker against her before and got her lap dance afterward ? That is her breast quest starter.
Yes i did the poker game + lapdance but like i said i just get the scene where she has sex with you but she doesnt tell me her story

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes i did the poker game + lapdance but like i said i just get the scene where she has sex with you but she doesnt tell me her story
These instructions can be tricky so pay attention and follow along closely. You have figured out how to get Eva to your room for her reward scene. Monitor your phone closely so you know when the appointment is coming up. Let's say it is at 7:00pm. Now at 6:30pm take a deep breadth and calm yourself and carefully, very carefully SAVE the game.

Whew, that was a close one. Best take a quick break to calm your nerves and steel your determination before going forward. Smoke a cigarette, FAP or whatever it is you do to relax. Okay, and we're back! Now play the game and the scene and see what happens. Did you get the version you were seeking? No? Reload you saved game and change a variable. Maybe her love is too high or not high enough. Maybe it's her affection, lust, etc. I know, I know it is hard to believe, but it might be you. Meaning one of your stats, lust, endurance, charm, looks, etc. might be too high or low.

There isn't a magic number for each variable so you will have to experiment. However, that is the beauty of a save point, you can go back again and again until you get it right.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
The next release is 0.1.3.2 beta which includes bug fixes and new content

The update from 0.1.3.0 to 0.1.3.2 has 29 new renders and videos!

New features and content

• Yvette will get a short event at the player's door --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets the night bar drink scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yumiko gets two "dream images" from the night bar scene --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Jessica will get her "follow me" renders, that were planned for 0.1.3 already, but forgot to include --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Minor improvements and changes

• A cleanup function for events has been added to the save game update code for 0.1.3.2 (this will correct 25 of 24 events seen or similar) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • Yvette gets an additional achievement for the reception at night event (no no images or story) --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • In the achievements, all of Yvette's events and appointments have been changed to "multi image" --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • For the display of sexting images, the number of total images in the cagtegory is shown --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
  • The last selected "view": character base data/achievements/trophies will be stored and you will directly see that page when you click on a character next time. --> will be part of 0.1.3.2 beta
Bug fixes

• Delizia sexting is not working and not showing up in achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Fixed a rare crash during player masturbation scene (ValueError: list.remove(x): x not in list ) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko's bra size wasn't shown event though she told you --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Aly pool pose topless scene was not added as done/seen in the achievements --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • The interaction counters (daily and weekly) were not reset for special girls and girls not on the island --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • There is a bug in Aly's event where you can get her teenage photos. She won't send the first photo and the quest is stuck at that point. --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Delizia gym scenes - achievements are not available on the phone --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko poker win is listed two times in the achievements (was introduced with 0.1.3.1) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
  • Yumiko achievement description for last bar scene is wrong (same as the one before) --> will be fixed with 0.1.3.2
Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.3.2 beta --> unknown

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes