Doctor Manlio

May 20, 2019
I don't know if it is for Alice, it was just a suggestion if you tried everything else.
Edit : it seems that player strength is a requirement but I don't know the threshold.
Edit : the scene can also trigger at 11:00 AM ( Wednesday, note that the day of the week is probably irrelevant).
Thank you man, in the end the scene triggered... at 13:00! :D

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Can anyone tell me if I enter cheat code for Poker Game and then how i know im win or lose ? I have entered cheat code and i see nothing hapenned
And i don't how to get a marked deck . I only find normal deck in shop

Thank you guys

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
Can anyone tell me if I enter cheat code for Poker Game and then how i know im win or lose ? I have entered cheat code and i see nothing hapenned
And i don't how to get a marked deck . I only find normal deck in shop

Thank you guys
g_cheats_enabled = True

At the beginning of each hand you will know who will eventually win. So if the other player will win, fold immediately.

Reactions: Puppet Master

brianiac

Jan 1, 2019
When Yumiko stopped playing the first time, I typed into the console:
call create_minigame_picture_pool
This doesn't seem to work anymore, but as long as we're listing solutions to the Guess Who game problem, let's keep them together.
Strangely, I haven't even stumbled across the "Guess Who" game. I'll need to search through the threads here to see if I did something wrong.

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
I really love those types of reviews...
No idea who paid that guy. He/she probably didn't even download the game.
But since anyone can write any shit he/she wants in the review (or nothing at all like in that case), that's just how it is.
This Guy yesterday wrote 6-7 different reviews in similar way ... Mythik manor 3/5 dropped , Babysitter 2/5 dropped ,The tyrant 2/5 dropped ,My cute Roommate 3/5 dropped , Dating my daughter 3/5 dropped ... but i think Staff begun to cancel these review made from him . Ithink that other user made some reports to him ; Everybody can give a low rate to a game , this is not a problem, but when this thing is made without motivations , just for fun , there is no respect at all for the other people work and this is not fair at all

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
For me, RAM upgrade from 4GB to 16 GB solved the problem :D (I have done it for other reason, but helped this game too)

@ Redoxa

You are probably experiencing the "Out of Memory" error due to a memory leak. This is a known bug, but the creator doesn't have enough data to fix it because he isn't experiencing the problem. If your game is like mine, it crashes about once every hour. Every time it crashes, it generates a tracelog. You need to get the creator your specs and a tracelog. If this is what is happening, your tracelog will say "Out of memory' in it. Also, your Task Manager will show physical memory percentage in the 90's right before it crashes. Right now the solution has been to save a lot and depend on the Auto Save function so that you don't lose much progress. Post your data and hope for a solution when 1.7.x is released next month.
If your tracelog has different information, make sure you are running 1.6.2 by pushing the About button to see the version. Update if needed. Check Darkhound1's Patreon page (link on page 1 of this thread) to see if your problem has been handled. Darkhound1 may have a file you need to copy into the game folder or somesuch. If yours isn't a known bug, post your data with as full a description of the problem as you can give.
Darkhound1 is very responsive to what his players tell him, and who knows? Your info may just be what gives the smart people the clue they need to fix the problem. BTW, I am not one of the smart people.

Perhaps your Tracelog looks like mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.7 beta - development news (updated 27/05/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.7 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.6.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.7.0 beta which will be a full update!
It includes mainly new features but some bug fixes as well.
The update from 0.1.6.2 to 0.1.7.0 has 94 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
• Jessica gets an extended pool play scene in webp format --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Jessica gets the Hotshots hot scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Miriam and Mercedes, two new special character, will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Miriam and Mercedes get a sexy arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Mercedes will get a scene at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Miriam will get a scene at the beach and a new location at the beach will be introduced -->will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Desire gets an extended scene when you visit her at night --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Jessica gets the Hotshots scene in the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Aly gets a longer arrival scene and images are provided in webp format at higher resolutions --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• An intro scene at reception will be added when the MC arrives on the island. The receptionist will explain some basic stuff --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Minor improvements and changes
• You will be able to trade in "eh sperm samples" at the doctor --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• The "cyan pill" will be introduced (will help with erection problems) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Fixed some more spelling and grammar errors in different places --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Faye's yoga scene got two new images and some text and image transition improvements --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• When you arrive on the island, only the minimum required girls are already there. The others will arrive later on day 1 and on day 2. This will give you between 2 and 4 arrival scenes in the beginning --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• The first visit with the doctor has been cleaned up and text has been improved --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• You will be able to save the game any time during the intro now as well --> will be part of0.1.7.0
• You will be able to hide girl's not on the island on your phone's character overview screen -->will be part of 0.1.7.0
Bug fixes
• Posing scene: Crash with "NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined” --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0
• Right mouse button sometimes not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0
• Random crashes with "Out of memory". Probably either a memory leak, or too high settings for caches. Haven't been able to reproduce it --> no fix yet (you could try changing the renpy renderer to directx or software - open the game and use shift + g, change the renderer, press "quit" and restart the game)

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.7.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.0 beta --> No Idea yet.

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
The new content sounds really awesome :)

Version 0.1.7 beta - development news (updated 27/05/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.7 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.6.0 release.
The next release is 0.1.7.0 beta which will be a full update!
It includes mainly new features but some bug fixes as well.
The update from 0.1.6.2 to 0.1.7.0 has 94 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content
• Jessica gets an extended pool play scene in webp format --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Jessica gets the Hotshots hot scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Miriam and Mercedes, two new special character, will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Miriam and Mercedes get a sexy arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Mercedes will get a scene at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Miriam will get a scene at the beach and a new location at the beach will be introduced -->will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Desire gets an extended scene when you visit her at night --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (still working on it)
• Jessica gets the Hotshots scene in the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Aly gets a longer arrival scene and images are provided in webp format at higher resolutions --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• An intro scene at reception will be added when the MC arrives on the island. The receptionist will explain some basic stuff --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Minor improvements and changes
• You will be able to trade in "eh sperm samples" at the doctor --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• The "cyan pill" will be introduced (will help with erection problems) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Fixed some more spelling and grammar errors in different places --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• Faye's yoga scene got two new images and some text and image transition improvements --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• When you arrive on the island, only the minimum required girls are already there. The others will arrive later on day 1 and on day 2. This will give you between 2 and 4 arrival scenes in the beginning --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• The first visit with the doctor has been cleaned up and text has been improved --> will be part of 0.1.7.0
• You will be able to save the game any time during the intro now as well --> will be part of0.1.7.0
• You will be able to hide girl's not on the island on your phone's character overview screen -->will be part of 0.1.7.0
Bug fixes
• Posing scene: Crash with "NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined” --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0
• Right mouse button sometimes not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0
• Random crashes with "Out of memory". Probably either a memory leak, or too high settings for caches. Haven't been able to reproduce it --> no fix yet (you could try changing the renpy renderer to directx or software - open the game and use shift + g, change the renderer, press "quit" and restart the game)

Is the update going to break save games?:
0.1.7.0 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.1.7.0 beta --> No Idea yet.

Reactions: junior366
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes