karui

Oct 28, 2017
Read the companion guide on the OP. You gotta do Mercedes' strength quest, advance Mercedes and Miriam's relationship quest, and then wait until like day 45 or 50 and take a jog at the beach.
1726759157098.png

I have another question...this event "talk to miriam aboout Mercedes´s display of strength during her arrival"...her arrival was long time in the island the first time, this mean that I lose her quest?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Heard a song to today that I hadn't heard in some time. The moment I did my thoughts flashed to this game.
I have figured out Ivy's history and background. Ivy is a Taarkian Warriror.
Some of you might have to look this up. My bet is a few of the older guys (Bantry) will only take 3 seconds to conjure up the movie & the song (same title) and especially the images of Taarna. :unsure:

Side Note - South Park paid great homage to the movie and this character.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Heard a song to today that I hadn't heard in some time. The moment I did my thoughts flashed to this game.
Some of you might have to look this up. My bet is a few of the older guys (Bantry) will only take 3 seconds to conjure up the movie & the song (same title) and especially the images of Taarna. :unsure:

Side Note - South Park paid great homage to the movie and this character.

I think you're right that some of the 'elder statesmen' here will get that reference, but I will also say that it is definitely right up Yankee's alley...

(Now, excuse me while I go take my Geritol and watch Antiques Roadshow...)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Heavy. Is it a one-way ticket to midnight?

Edit: Just showed up in my feed:

Last edited:
Reactions: sfcpres

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Content_preview_0500.jpg

Version 0.5.0.0 - development news (updated 21st of September 2024)

Hi guys and gals,
this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.5.0.0).
You can see the main focus and side areas for the next update in the above image.
The change log below is based on the release 0.4.5.0.

As of right now, the update from 0.4.5.0 to 0.5.0.0 has:
159 additional renders, videos or sound files (only includes post worked, finished renders)
1 new background for the phone
updated renders

New features, major improvements and new content
  • There will be a huge titfight event at the bar with all the specials and some guests -> still working on it
  • Desire will get a new nightbar drink scene on the red sofa wearing her sexy clothes -> still working on it
  • A new sub location for pool billiard will be added to the night bar and Amy will get a scene wearing her special dress -> still working on it
  • Desire's workout pullups scene will be remade, and a teasing achievement will be added -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Desire's shower event has been re-rendered and has four achievements now -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Desire's scene at the gym shower gets two additional achievements with a happy ending -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Desire's workout pecs scene will be re-rendered, and a lot of new images and a new achievement will be added -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Natasha gets a remade workout pullups scene -> will be part of 0.5.0
Minor improvements and changes (including image upgrades)
  • Mia will send a couple of bikini pictures and some text to the MC's phone -> still working on it
  • A quick access button has been added for the player stats -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Scroll bar sizes have been increased and a little more space has been added to make the game navigations easier to use on small devices like mobile phones. -> will be part of 0.5.0
  • Renée's scene at the nightbar in the green room gets an extension (additional position in the couch) -> will be part of 0.5.0
Bug fixes
  • A bug has been fixed where you could get stuck during Miram's breast quest -> will be fixed with 0.5.0
  • Mia's event where she leaves the island could be triggered before her lab scene at the pool -> will be fixed with 0.5.0
  • The arm-wrestling icon in the night bar wasn't showing all available scenes -> will be fixed with 0.5.0
Is the update going to break save games?

0.5.0.0 -> No

Estimated release dates:

0.5.0.0 --> no idea yet

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Please tell me they're also natural (or Gen Tech)
Taia and Miranda? They are big from natures side.

Gen Tech is a game gizmo thingie and they are not game girls.
So no application there.

They are simply big girls that I and also Darkhound enjoy (which is a general consideration of mine when I add my girls to a render with a HI girl, plus I found it interesting enough to see how Taia would look next to the other two)

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Faye finds Friends
View attachment 4056268

Having found friends Faye decides to gather a posse of super (busty) to trigger her master plan.

Final Friends.jpg

The plan itself is quite simple.
They will jump at the same time.

Eventually (when the shock wave has passed) nature will reclaim the partially sunk resort and ducks will float through its flooded halls

And Faye will have escaped, the Island.

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Having found friends Faye decides to ask Miranda for a posse of supers to trigger her master plan.

The plan itself is quite simple.
They will jump at the same time.

View attachment 4060637

After a time (when the shock wave has passed and Cthulhu's resulting headache has eased) nature will reclaim the partially sunk resort and ducks will float through its flooded halls

And Faye will finally have escaped the Island.

Damn!!!!! That looks like something Evil Knievel NEEDS to jump :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky: !!!

4.10 star(s) 227 Votes