MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Having found friends Faye decides to ask Miranda for a posse of supers to trigger her master plan.

The plan itself is quite simple.
They will jump at the same time.

View attachment 4060637

After a time (when the shock wave has passed) nature will reclaim the partially sunk resort and ducks will float through its flooded halls

And Faye will have escaped, the Island.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Boobquake!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Last edited:

PigDestroyer

Nov 22, 2022
Hi , im on day 124
I understood correctly if the quest with Eva was not triggered on day 25, then I will no longer be able to start Jennifer’s quest and Ivy ?

Reactions: karui

karui

Oct 28, 2017
Hi , im on day 124
I understood correctly if the quest with Eva was not triggered on day 25, then I will no longer be able to start Jennifer’s quest and Ivy ?
1727205619886.png

I have the same problem, that event of eva never start :C I am on my 120 day

Last edited:

Lorans

Mar 16, 2019
Noob question:
When ever im trying to install the Android version on my phone it says (there was a problem parsing the package) then i tried more and more it says (App not installed ), is there anything i don't know here ?
Ps : unknown apps installing allowed.
My Android version is the latest.
Any help really appreciated

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Noob question:
When ever im trying to install the Android version on my phone it says (there was a problem parsing the package) then i tried more and more it says (App not installed ), is there anything i don't know here ?
Ps : unknown apps installing allowed.
My Android version is the latest.
Any help really appreciated
Have you tried deleting the download and reinstalling it? Some times that works...

Reactions: Lorans

Lorans

Mar 16, 2019
Thank you for your respond, i downloaded from MIXDROP as i said earlier it doesn't work, so i tried again still no luck, so i downloaded from GOFILE, then i had to disable Google play unsafe apps protection from the inside of the playstore settings bqz it keep on considering the apk as a harmful application and preventing it to complete the installation, so i off it temporarily and finally had to empty a decent amount of storage space then finally it WORKS. I've wrote this just in case someone else have the same issue, thank you again for the quick response.
Have you tried deleting the download and reinstalling it? Some times that works...

Reactions: junior366

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
alright everyone...pertaining the cheats...so I've played hundreds of ren'py games so I'm knowledgeable on how to use the console with the cheats most of the time but damn this game is making me feel like an idiot...and before anyone asks I did scroll through several pages looking to better understand without any success...I typed the MC stats in and they worked but for the life of me nothing else worked...player.add_spermvial=10, or player.add_bluepills=10 doesn't work...delizia.rsm[0]_affection_max=100 or delizia.affection_max=100, or delizia.affection=100...all don't work? am I supposed to add a number in the brackets for cheats to work? and I don't see any cheats for attractiveness? I'm sorry...I know this has been asked a thousand times but I need some help. it's greatly appreciated

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
alright everyone...pertaining the cheats...so I've played hundreds of ren'py games so I'm knowledgeable on how to use the console with the cheats most of the time but damn this game is making me feel like an idiot...and before anyone asks I did scroll through several pages looking to better understand without any success...I typed the MC stats in and they worked but for the life of me nothing else worked...player.add_spermvial=10, or player.add_bluepills=10 doesn't work...delizia.rsm[0]_affection_max=100 or delizia.affection_max=100, or delizia.affection=100...all don't work? am I supposed to add a number in the brackets for cheats to work? and I don't see any cheats for attractiveness? I'm sorry...I know this has been asked a thousand times but I need some help. it's greatly appreciated
Is there a reason you do not use the Companion Mod? I ask because it is just a click to bring it up and then you can change the stat levels for the MC or any of the girls. The second question is, have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide? Both the Mod and Guide are linked on the first page of this thread. Within the Guide you will learn all about the Companion Mod (how to install and use) on page 10. Still want to use console codes? The most popular are covered and listed on page 60. Hope that helps.

Guide.jpg

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
Is there a reason you do not use the Companion Mod? I ask because it is just a click to bring it up and then you can change the stat levels for the MC or any of the girls. The second question is, have you downloaded and read the Companion Guide? Both the Mod and Guide are linked on the first page of this thread. Within the Guide you will learn all about the Companion Mod (how to install and use) on page 10. Still want to use console codes? The most popular are covered and listed on page 60. Hope that helps.

View attachment 4068122
thank you very much for responding...the reason that I didn't use the companion mad was because it wasn't the same version as the game? can I still use it even though that is the case? thanks

jojo901

Mar 17, 2019
Hi , im on day 124
To start the quest, take a walk on the beach with Eva, when she is
in her skimpy bikini. Take a closer look at her boobs and she will
tell you that she always wanted to have big breasts and had
operations to make that happen.
After that, let Eva win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest, and if
her affection and love are high, and you succeed at your charm
check, she will reward you with a date in your room. This is one
scheduled appointment you do not want to miss as it is not
repeatable. When the time comes, she will knock on the door in a
tight black coat holding a bottle of champagne. While you secure
the champagne bottle, she will shed the coat and relax on your
bed in her negligee.
You will then be so bold to ask her how her breasts got so big. She
will tell you that her former boyfriend's rich father paid for the
operations, but it was Joy who fixed everything so that her breasts
are actually natural. Again, this part is not repeatable even
though her coming to your room and rewarding you is, when she
wins another contest.
To hear the rest of the story, you must first talk with the
receptionist to learn when Joy comes to the island again. Joy will
come to the island sometime after day 25 to meet with you in her
office. During that meeting, she'll give you the technical details of
what she did for Eva.

Eva needs to win one of the contests, talk to her, talk to the receptionist, if joy is already at the island shedule a meeting with her.
Maybe you get the option to talk about Eva's breasts

PigDestroyer

Nov 22, 2022
To start the quest, take a walk on the beach with Eva, when she is
in her skimpy bikini. Take a closer look at her boobs and she will
tell you that she always wanted to have big breasts and had
operations to make that happen.
After that, let Eva win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest, and if
her affection and love are high, and you succeed at your charm
check, she will reward you with a date in your room. This is one
scheduled appointment you do not want to miss as it is not
repeatable. When the time comes, she will knock on the door in a
tight black coat holding a bottle of champagne. While you secure
the champagne bottle, she will shed the coat and relax on your
bed in her negligee.
You will then be so bold to ask her how her breasts got so big. She
will tell you that her former boyfriend's rich father paid for the
operations, but it was Joy who fixed everything so that her breasts
are actually natural. Again, this part is not repeatable even
though her coming to your room and rewarding you is, when she
wins another contest.
To hear the rest of the story, you must first talk with the
receptionist to learn when Joy comes to the island again. Joy will
come to the island sometime after day 25 to meet with you in her
office. During that meeting, she'll give you the technical details of
what she did for Eva.

Eva needs to win one of the contests, talk to her, talk to the receptionist, if joy is already at the island shedule a meeting with her.
Maybe you get the option to talk about Eva's breasts
I started from the first day, walked around, let her win the competition, she came but this part never triggered -You will then be so bold to ask her how her breasts got so big. 2 contests , 2 meetings - nothing

Reactions: karui

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
thank you very much for responding...the reason that I didn't use the companion mad was because it wasn't the same version as the game? can I still use it even though that is the case? thanks
The Companion Mod does not have to have the same version number as the game, as they are separate entities from each other. Should for whatever reason an update to the Companion Mod be needed, it will be released separately.

Reactions: balboa2151

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Bantry is absolutely correct. The only thing I would add (purely for informational purposes) is that the Companion Mod is supported by the dev, and I think may even be maintained by him now (correct me if I'm wrong). The same (current) version of Companion Mod has been compatible with the updates to the game for a long time, which is almost unheard of when it comes to Ren'py AVN game mods on F95.

jmaogacha

Mar 7, 2023
i really like the game and the art style is right up my alley, but i gotta ask if maybe others feel the same way -- don't you wish the main character could have more confidence and spine? for some of the more advanced sex scenes, especially considering you've already banged the girl multiple times, does he still need that whole aww shucks attitude? it would be fun if there were some more dominant paths, maybe even flirting with light nonconsensual stuff.

Reactions: silversurfer1

karui

Oct 28, 2017
I started from the first day, walked around, let her win the competition, she came but this part never triggered -You will then be so bold to ask her how her breasts got so big. 2 contests , 2 meetings - nothing
I have the same problem. I did exactly. Joy tell me that no one have another "quest" or something to do...so...I don't know. Mi only hope is to try again the game and try again

4.10 star(s) 227 Votes