Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
In theory, yes. But for the question, no. There is no version update from 1.8.0 to 1.8.2 in the version code.
So if you don't see it getting updated to 1.8.2 that is normal. Also the opening banner still says 1.8.0 even after updating the game correctly to 1.8.2.
Odd.
Here is the banner and I'm pretty sure I got an update message when loading a 0.1.8.0 save.
View attachment 402824
You are completely right. I just re-applied 1.8.2 and unren'ned it. Looks different from what I had before. Most likely I had some older stuff mixed up in it. Darkhound published a version.rpyc here that somehow got mixed up in it I think. Bummer. Sorry for the noise.
You got stuff fixed, no trouble.
It is probably just me (I tend to make things as difficult as possible), but whenever I add a patch, I always copy and overwrite the rpyc files as directed. Then I add the additional step of deleting all the rpy files. I believe they are created/loaded every time the game starts. In other words after deleting them, they are there again after I re-start the game. I've never had a problem with installing patches by following this method. May be a bit more work, but as I said, I tend to make things harder for myself. New releases of new versions are always done via a clean install into a new folder.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
rpy are uncompressed RenPy
They can be read with an editor.

rpyc are compressed/compiled RenPy.
They are the files delivered with the game.

You (probably) have rpy files because you have used unren.bat and have chosen decompress rpyc (code) instead of rpa (images)

Removing the un.rpyc and rpy files will stop the game having to handle them each time you start it.

Reactions: rooney10 and Bantry

systechguy71

Jul 24, 2019
MC needs a way to setup date events with npc's. Example "Have dinner a [xyz-location, room restaurant etc.]". Like when Amy
asks MC to dinner.

Some quests require NPC to be alone, which can very challenging mid to late game since there are more girls on the island.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
MC needs a way to setup date events with npc's. Example "Have dinner a [xyz-location, room restaurant etc.]". Like when Amy
asks MC to dinner.

Some quests require NPC to be alone, which can very challenging mid to late game since there are more girls on the island.
Just send other girls to change clothes, it does not cost time and you'll be alone with the girl of choice in no time.
Should cover most of it (some exceptions apply)

Last edited:
Reactions: rooney10 and Bantry
Jul 28, 2019
However, I am kind of frustrated without being able to get in the showers of the Gym for the Eva, Aly and Desire scenes.

I saw on a FAQ text file you had to rollback the test/story, select say the beach and then roll it back to the Gym to find the showers without a sign on them.

I'm guessing the sign missing is a 'random event'?

EDIT: I found I did the Desire scene when she was alone in the gym and the sign was left off the door. Pursuing the Aly and Eva scenes, Aly, Eva and Heather were in the gym and for 1/2 an hour game time, the sign was there when checking. I however skipped time forward a bit till Aly was alone in the gym. Then VOILA! No sign on the door!

Thanks,

Compo.

P.S. I'm enjoying the game darkhound1, a bit grindy with low % RNG though at times. I see some content there which hasn't been covered in walkthoughs etc.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Naah, I'd just can't get Eva to forget the sign on the door or maybe its a very low chance of activating?
Can't say for certain if it is a specific day or time. For example I could never get Yvette's night receptionist scene until I started waiting until Wednesday night at precisely 00:30. Maybe try a different day and/or time if reloading your save isn't working.

Jul 28, 2019
Can't say for certain if it is a specific day or time. For example I could never get Yvette's night receptionist scene until I started waiting until Wednesday night at precisely 00:30. Maybe try a different day and/or time if reloading your save isn't working.
Bantry, found out it was just pure RNG as I saved before the scene I wanted and reloaded it about 5 or 6 times.

For the scene in question, the shower scene, it could load as per I wanted, which was once. It reloaded around twice as an empty shower and 3 times as a signposted shower.

Don Nelki

Sep 8, 2019
Hi everybody. How i can watch Delizia doing yoga at the beach. I got everything i need, but everytime i walk on the balcony it`s empty on the beach.
What to do?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi everybody. How i can watch Delizia doing yoga at the beach. I got everything i need, but everytime i walk on the balcony it`s empty on the beach.
What to do?
Did you know that using the 'Search' box in the upper right of the screen returns 2 pages of posts telling you exactly how to accomplish the scene? Now if that seems too difficult, you might try talking with the receptionist.

Don Nelki

Sep 8, 2019
Did you know that using the 'Search' box in the upper right of the screen returns 2 pages of posts telling you exactly how to accomplish the scene? Now if that seems too difficult, you might try talking with the receptionist.
i rember i saw something abut that but i can`t find it anymore. Is there a way to put these Posts in a timeline? on my screen they are totally confused :-(

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes