Don Nelki

Sep 8, 2019
Hi there somebody can help me to fuck lacey?
I try to do poledance for me and i came in my pamts :-D
At the beach we were distrubing by the lihfeguard lol

How to get her?
hahhahah

Jul 28, 2019
GET IN THERE!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you want the whole set of screenshots, I have them!

;) (y)

P.S. I know I know about the day number. Some of the RNG in the game hasn't been great. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: asd33asd33

Douxe

Jun 21, 2017
Someone have a full save to share? Lost my last save few days ago... I didn't find save in the post ^^

Jul 28, 2019
Apart from the Personal and Soft Questions in Yumiko's HotShots, is there a way to get the ages via console command?

It took long enough getting the Personal or Soft question on the wheel and then getting the 1 in 10 chance of the sub-question being 'What is her age?'

Isn't there like a simple console command like:

'amy.age_unlock'=True or something?

Thanks,

Compo.

vodka581996

Jan 30, 2018
Is it too much for asking some "basic feature" almost every girls has ? I'm just want a "playing in pool" feature for Aly and Faye coz I don't understand why their don't have it
And I just want Natasha's quest is playable , coz look like that quest is forgotten

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
They don't have it because Darkhound is a one man team and can't do everything at once.
They have other features that other girls don't have.
Natasha quest isn't forgotten, it was postponed because of the stat system rework.

Jul 28, 2019
Apart from the Personal and Soft Questions in Yumiko's HotShots, is there a way to get the ages via console command?

It took long enough getting the Personal or Soft question on the wheel and then getting the 1 in 10 chance of the sub-question being 'What is her age?'

Isn't there like a simple console command like:

'amy.age_unlock'=True or something?

Thanks,

Compo.
CRACKED IT!

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is it too much for asking some "basic feature" almost every girls has ? I'm just want a "playing in pool" feature for Aly and Faye coz I don't understand why their don't have it
And I just want Natasha's quest is playable , coz look like that quest is forgotten
The game has 6.684 renders by now. Just imagine 15 minutes per render which is probably not enough.
That's 1670 hours of work just for the renders... Then there is the writing and coding too...
No idea how I did that in a little over two years with a full time job and a family.
I'm just one guy. So yes, anything you ask that is "more of..." is too much :)

CRACKED IT!

Everthying in the game files is organized. All stuff girl related is in in the file "character.rpyc". The main girl class is: "cl_character". It's used for all regulars and the special girls. All attributes, lists and methods are part of this class. So if you want to cheat, it's pretty easy to find.
It's not like in some other games where everything is just random variable names that are all over the place.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just load any save in the game, the game will update your save for you.
In theory, yes. But for the question, no. There is no version update from 1.8.0 to 1.8.2 in the version code.
So if you don't see it getting updated to 1.8.2 that is normal. Also the opening banner still says 1.8.0 even after updating the game correctly to 1.8.2.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I'm just one guy. So yes, anything you ask that is "more of..." is too much :)
(Sigh. Now we have to rewrite the books again)

Hark all and listen to the teachings of this day.
Had a little time while some renders ran /shrug :p

Last edited:

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Odd.
Here is the banner and I'm pretty sure I got an update message when loading a 0.1.8.0 save.
View attachment 402824
You are completely right. I just re-applied 1.8.2 and unren'ned it. Looks different from what I had before. Most likely I had some older stuff mixed up in it. Darkhound published a version.rpyc here that somehow got mixed up in it I think. Bummer. Sorry for the noise.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes