Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I can't get the scene to surprise Aly in her room while taking a shower. I tried 1000 times between dinner and the opening of the bar to click on my room or on the reception .... I find all the other rooms but Aly's doesn't really want to go out ... any help?
Do you know Aly room number ?
If yes, did you set her as the late shift reception girl, in that case change it.
If not, send her away and invite her back, I think she will tell you her room number when you catch her arriving (not sure about that).
I don't think there is any pre requisite for these scenes, maybe knowing the girl room number but I'm not even sure if that is true.
Also, clicking back and forth from one place to another isn't enough, you also must perform an action or click on the forward 30min button.

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well my usual nick became available here on F95
So I am back to DuckSwim to have a bit of consistency across accounts.

And I forgot the capitals, so it sadly says formerly "duckswim" instead of "DuckSwimming" as I changed it twice, cannot be helped I guess. Will ask a moderator if it can be fixed should it cause any issue going forward.

A quick office render of an older Sakura (instead of the younger one) just to prove I am the old duckswimming
View attachment 563428

Sorry, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So, she is the one handling mailing HI vouchers to the luck only winner ? :)

1582488097991.png

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
Do you know Aly room number ?
If yes, did you set her as the late shift reception girl, in that case change it.
If not, send her away and invite her back, I think she will tell you her room number when you catch her arriving (not sure about that).
I don't think there is any pre requisite for these scenes, maybe knowing the girl room number but I'm not even sure if that is true.
Also, clicking back and forth from one place to another isn't enough, you also must perform an action or click on the forward 30min button.
yes I know the room number and it is not on duty at the reception, neither at night nor during the day, I have not assigned Aly any duties

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I can't get the scene to surprise Aly in her room while taking a shower. I tried 1000 times between dinner and the opening of the bar to click on my room or on the reception .... I find all the other rooms but Aly's doesn't really want to go out ... any help?
Only 1,000 times? Keep trying for maybe another 1,000 or so. Chances are you will never get it because at this point in the game's development, you never surprise Aly in her room taking a shower. The only shower scene with Aly is in the gym. Did you by chance mean Amy?

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Well my usual nick became available here on F95
So I am back to DuckSwim to have a bit of consistency across accounts.

And I forgot the capitals, so it sadly says formerly "duckswim" instead of "DuckSwimming" as I changed it twice, cannot be helped I guess. Will ask a moderator if it can be fixed should it cause any issue going forward.

A quick office render of an older Sakura (instead of the younger one) just to prove I am the old duckswimming
View attachment 563428

Sorry, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old, young, swim, or fly; we know who you are and it's the COOLEST! (y)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
He's talking about that scene :
View attachment 563718
Well if that's the scene, he might consider that Aly could be one of those strange woman that takes a shower before dinner, maybe even after working out (providing she doesn't take a shower in the gym). Best thing to do is to pin Aly to the upper left of the screen so you can easily determine her location. Then as the time changes during the day, every time you see her location as Aly's Room, go visit her.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So, she is the one handling mailing HI vouchers to the luck only winner ? :)

View attachment 563694
Yes that she is.

And with Joy and the girls away, what is one to use a huge empty office for?
Lets just say the place changes a bit in the evenings ...

The Sakura breast bump event.
Yvette's sister joining in.
Dawn declaring guns out.
Tube tops giving their last before bursting.

Which is when the big girls like Natalie, Rose, Aurelie and Monique tend to join in.
After that ...

it gets a bit wild :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Another tech demo with Amy...

View attachment 563349

Hello my friends,

to shorten the wait for 0.2.0 beta, I have another tech demo for you.
It's about using ultra high resolution (4K) images in the ingame animation player.

This might be really heavy on GPU memory, so to get a better feeling if it will pose problems for some of you, please try the demo.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IT WORKED etc in this thread. Instead, you can give "a like" if it works for you or a "sad face" if it doesn't. It's mainly to give me an idea how many problems that would create.

Thank you in advance,
Darkhound

Download link is here (PC and Unix version only):
Mega
Another tech demo with Amy...

View attachment 563349

Hello my friends,

to shorten the wait for 0.2.0 beta, I have another tech demo for you.
It's about using ultra high resolution (4K) images in the ingame animation player.

This might be really heavy on GPU memory, so to get a better feeling if it will pose problems for some of you, please try the demo.

PLEASE DO NOT POST IT WORKED etc in this thread. Instead, you can give "a like" if it works for you or a "sad face" if it doesn't. It's mainly to give me an idea how many problems that would create.

Thank you in advance,
Darkhound

Download link is here (PC and Unix version only):
Mega

I have read the red lines but:

Must say, works fine even on my smaller laptop with Intel HD4000 integrated GPU. :) So cant really be problems with it :)

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
You just have to visit her for this scene. I had forgotten that and thought it triggered when you go from a place to another.

Ramuprabha

Nov 3, 2018
Hi all my device is Android device and the update is 1.9.1 but after downloading shows 1.8.1 version and game is very slow some characters are also not showing please help me to get it

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes