yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Here gang. I found this online an Android port of the current version of HI. I checked it for critters via AVG and runs good on my Samsung S6 Tablet. This should hold ya over until the Dark updates the Android version. Enjoy!!!

Reactions: kiki9212

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
Is there any news about the next update? This a great game, it's kept me occupied during this time of great concern! Thanks for your hard work!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Keep up to date by checking this page regularly:

Darkhound1 updates it frequently, and you don't need to be a patron to access it.

Reactions: brianiac

LarryK

Jan 9, 2020
As it seems I don't have privs in review, I'm posting here.... Perhaps forum mod can move it please?

UncleVT - after playing for a couple weeks (v2.0), I've had no unexpected closures, so yes, likely your laptop. As to quick saves, I'm attaching a small mod (not mine), but really useful in almost all RenPy games.

This game has more content that any other I tried, and enough challenge to keep me coming back day after day. Artwork above average, dialogue good. Highly reccomend the game.

Reactions: UraN82 and dkpnop

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how far can I go and any new update in this game. last time I play this. she was doing her workout while nude at night. if you pass you can do lot of stuff to her. once I pass I'm keep getting error up to that point. then I restart the game. I got a call to go to the office because she want to talk to me. at some point I reach the error again. no matter how many time I restart the game. I keep getting error

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
What the hell are you talking about ?
Attach the traceback.txt file in your reply (it's in the "game" folder).

dokadam

Mar 2, 2018
Hey can someone upload a full game save file? I formated my pc and I dont want to get trought all the grind to unlock them
Please :(

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
Good ! It would have been a shame to miss Natasha weight lift.
Out of curiosity I was wondering what was the cause of the crash.
I don't want to reload that save, next time i will print screen the game, when I found an another problem.
It was interesting because i could not get that weight lifting screen, that did not matter how many times and when did I wanted the action. But after i sent her home and call her back, it was good :) I don't know what was the problem.

Reactions: Puppet Master

stonewall37643

Mar 19, 2020
I am not able to play the game due to an uncaught exception in the main menu. The game will load the main page then freeze up and shut down.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Oi, Darkhound has decided to skip 2.0.1 and go straight to 2.1.0. A longer wait:(, but more content when it comes:)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I don't think he ever planned a 2.0.1.0.
You just know more than me. I just read the development page and that said 2.0.1 until today.
And had only 1 still working on it entry yesterday. Now there are lots more. Not complaining, just remarking on the change of plans.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It was always 0.2.1.0 in the dev udpates, at least it was the case since April 1 (my memory on that don't go farther).

In 0.2.0.0 release notes he said Android will be 0.2.0.1 ...maybe a typo error.
1586090847374.png

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.2.1 beta - development news (updated 05. April2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.2.1 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.​
There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.0.0 release.​

The next release is 0.2.1.0 beta which will be a full update for Windows, Mac and Android.
It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.0.0 to 0.2.1.0 has:
241 additional renders, videos or sound files
19 updated renders (Yumiko poker, Heather poker, Desire sexting)

New features and content

The "companion mod for Holiday island": gets a bigger update and will be available on my patreon together with 0.2.1 as a separate download --> still working on it
Desire will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> still working on it
Heather gets a "Desires and Wishes" quest to obtain the "sexy nurse" outfit --> still working on it
Heather gets the nightbar drink scene at the (standing at the bar) in the new outfit --> still working on it
Heather gets a new "sexy nurse" outfit for the evening --> still working on it
Heather gets a poker reward scene --> still working on it
Yumiko gets a poker reward scene --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Desire will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Yumiko gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Eva will get the "heat" scene after the hotshots game --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Eva will get the hotshots game scene in the nightbar --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Yvette gets a package of scenes in the sauna (4 achievements) with several animations --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Mercedes gets a short scene in front of the sauna --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Yumiko can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Mercedes can participate in the Wet-T contest now --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
The sauna will be available as a regular location you can go to --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Heather gets an improved poker appointment with new renders and text --> will be part of 0.2.1.0

Minor improvements and changes

Desire's sexting images have been upgraded to 2560x1440 webp format and 4 new ones have been added --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Image quality of "wall images" in new player room has been greatly improved --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
Hotshots now supports images in 2560x1440 size in addition to the old 1920x1080 image size --> will be part of 0.2.1.0
You will have twice the number of save game slots now. A scroll bar has been added to each "save page” --> will be part of 0.2.1.0

Bug fixes

On some systems there are code conversion error with Renée during the update phase --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
If you missed an appointment from Joy's "Desires and Wishes" mailbox quest line, she will not send a new one and you can't get another one at reception --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
The weight lifting/bench presses workout did not increase the workout per week counter for some girls --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
If you missed the appointment to stay the night with Amy, she did not send a new one --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0
Amy max love/affection quest line. There was a bug that could lead to a wrong quest sequence. You could do the arm wrestling before the massage, screwing up the quest line --> will be fixed with 0.2.1.0

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.0.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:
0.2.1.0 beta --> no idea yet

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Blame it all on Joy. With all this 'Social Distancing' going on, she refuses to allow darkhound1 to visit the island on a regular basis. Makes it very difficult for him to do research to aid him in creating the new renders. I mean think about it, 6 feet away from the girls and their weapons of mass destruction (bewbs) means in reality he is over 10 feet away. Thankfully he is dedicate, and strives to find new ways to overcome any obstacle(s).

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Blame it all on Joy. With all this 'Social Distancing' going on, she refuses to allow darkhound1 to visit the island on a regular basis. Makes it very difficult for him to do research to aid him in creating the new renders. I mean think about it, 6 feet away from the girls and their weapons of mass destruction (bewbs) means in reality he is over 10 feet away. Thankfully he is dedicate, and strives to find new ways to overcome any obstacle(s).

Lacey sent me a text today saying all the girls on the island are well and all are "Social Distancing".
She reminded me to stay safe and wash my hands regularly, and sent this pic...

Lacey_sexting300.jpg

Think she my have gone a little overboard with the washing your hands :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And I did tell her to stop touching her face ;)

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes