yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Start a new game. Don't panic, just follow along. Start a new game and make the choices to get Amy as you Plane Girl. Now save this game. Close Holiday Island. Restart and choose you last save from when Aly was you Plane Girl. The slot should be filled for both girls. The count may be off, but all slots will be filled. If you think that is confusing, read page 68 of the Guide.
You sir are the shit lol. Many thank yous!!!

Reactions: Bantry

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Also for Jessica's events, that 30% is too low. I have gone 10 days rotating through reception>advance 30 min>my room>reception>etc... and keep getting Alice, Yvette, Amy, Desire, and Eva hall Events/Scenes.

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Also for Jessica's events, that 30% is too low. I have gone 10 days rotating through reception>advance 30 min>my room>reception>etc... and keep getting Alice, Yvette, Amy, Desire, and Eva hall Events/Scenes.
(Tries and fails to remember how many savescums it took to get Yumiko's easter egg during HotShots with its 10% chance AND requiring just the right timing)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I want to apologize ahead of time if anyone else has reported this already, but it seems that either there is a bug with "caught1" View attachment 680519 leading into the "caught2" View attachment 680520 events where the 2nd event is triggered right off the first or IF they are suppose to be linked together and provide both events, then the wording for the 1st event at the end is wrong and needs to be changed so that it doesn't say that the MC is going back to his room. This was a patched 2.1.0 version of the game to 2.1.1.
Bug already reported and fixed :

1591258132404.png

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 680511

Before you start racking your brain trying to figure out which one of the girls this is, this photo could not have been taken on Holiday Island. Once you get past the latest Jennifer designed bikini and spectacular tushy, laying on those rocks can't be comfortable. Ain't no way in hell Joy, would own an island that didn't have nice sandy beaches all the way around.
Bantry I may have been away a few weeks but this inaccurate statement needs to be corrected. :rolleyes:

Holiday Island is not all nice sandy beaches all the way around, as proven in the scene with Lacey on the beach
(see evidence below)...

Lacey_beach.jpg

This pic you say was not taken on Holiday Island was clearly taken on the south side of the island were its rocky :rolleyes:

And also it can clearly be seen to be Alice modelling one of Jennifer's new bikini creations ;)

The next thing you will be telling me is that this Pic is not Amy on the beach...

beach bum.jpg

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN ART and no way represents actual events of the game )

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Correct me if I am wrong, but the two pictures you submitted as evidence, in both it sure seems like the girls are standing and reclining on sand, not rocks. Not saying there aren't some rocks for Lacey and others to hide behind (although Miriam finds anybody looking for privacy) but they are back from the beach.

That cannot be Amy. The girl's butt is not muscular enough.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
(Tries and fails to remember how many savescums it took to get Yumiko's easter egg during HotShots with its 10% chance AND requiring just the right timing)
As Tom Hanks said ...

Foundee99

Apr 28, 2020
hey creator : i got full error in game while meeting joy (meet a new desire) and game is fully notresponding. will ypu please update the error

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hey creator : i got full error in game while meeting joy (meet a new desire) and game is fully notresponding. will ypu please update the error
Just an FYI. Without an attached traceback report (preferably behind spoiler tags), no one will have any idea of what error you are trying to describe, much less, how to fix it. You might also want to include what version you are playing (PC, MAC, Android, Compressed.) Along with any info on mods you have installed or cheat codes you have tried to use. Again, without the additional information, we are all just guessing and cannot help you.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
That cannot be Amy. The girl's butt is not muscular enough.
You have to remember at the moment social spaces are closed due to pandemic.
The Bar, Gym, Spa, and Pool are closed at the moment until social distancing and guidelines can be implemented.

So without a gym, and a partner to do workouts with, she not a peak fitness at the moment.
Also why her hair is not looking as good as normal due to the Hairdressers being closed.

;)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Foundee99

Apr 28, 2020
Just an FYI. Without an attached traceback report (preferably behind spoiler tags), no one will have any idea of what error you are trying to describe, much less, how to fix it. You might also want to include what version you are playing (PC, MAC, Android, Compressed.) Along with any info on mods you have installed or cheat codes you have tried to use. Again, without the additional information, we are all just guessing and cannot help you.
i uploaded a screenshot in next comment please check

Dellej

Feb 21, 2020
Sorry if this has been covered, I tried searching and going through some pages but couldn't find my specific issue.
So I got the Eva intro loop every time I went to reception for a few days, then it just stopped. Now it seems she's no longer on the island and I no longer have the option to call a girl onto the island or the option to remove one. Here are some screenshots.
I believe Eva gave me her room number when she arrived? So she should appear on the visitation screen, but she's not there and I've spent a few days searching for her, she hasn't shown up.

Edit: Nevermind, Eva loop still there. Guess she comes around at night lol.

reception.png

visits.png

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry if this has been covered, I tried searching and going through some pages but couldn't find my specific issue.
So I got the Eva intro loop every time I went to reception for a few days, then it just stopped. Now it seems she's no longer on the island and I no longer have the option to call a girl onto the island or the option to remove one. Here are some screenshots.
I believe Eva gave me her room number when she arrived? So she should appear on the visitation screen, but she's not there and I've spent a few days searching for her, she hasn't shown up.

Edit: Nevermind, Eva loop still there. Guess she comes around at night lol.
With regards to the Eva intro loop, 9 posts above yours it was answered. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3603417

The visitation screen isn't going to show every girl, every time. All depends on the number of girls on the island and some other elements. Your phone is a better source of information. If you click the character App as indicated and Eva doesn't show up, then you have a problem.

Character App.png

The ability to invite girls to the island and send them home is something Joy grants after her 2nd visit. From your one screenshot, it looks like you have only been on the island 29 days, so I doubt you have had enough meetings with Joy as yet.

If you haven't done so already, download the Guide from the first page and/or Puppet Master's FAQ and read them. They contain information to answer just about any question you can come up with. They also contain warnings not to overuse the mod or use it incorrectly as it can BORK the game. Heed them.

Reactions: Puppet Master

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
The difference between Yumiko's Easter Egg and Jessica's shower scene is: You can save/reload with Yumiko but you can't do that with Jessica as it is a random UNKNOWN triggered event.

Also thank you MonsieurX and are those fixes already in 2.1.1 or is that for the next version release?

Reactions: bogeyparr

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Remember Bantry There is a rocky area on the island. I can't remember which girl it is that you take there but Miriam catches you while you are there after taking a walk on the beach. ;)

Dracconic Evolution

Feb 28, 2020
Ok well I finally managed to get the last Jessica scene. I don't like how I had to do it but it works. I loaded up the island with all the girls that had no shower scenes except for Jessica, so I only had to deal with Eva's hallway scene and of course Jessica's shower scene. It costs a lot of favor to do it that way but it gives the best odds to make it happen. For those interested the 8 were: Aly, Brenda, Delizia, Eva, Heather, Jessica, Lacey, and Natasha.

Last edited:

Dellej

Feb 21, 2020
With regards to the Eva intro loop, 9 posts above yours it was answered. https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-1-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-3603417

The visitation screen isn't going to show every girl, every time. All depends on the number of girls on the island and some other elements. Your phone is a better source of information. If you click the character App as indicated and Eva doesn't show up, then you have a problem.

View attachment 680977

The ability to invite girls to the island and send them home is something Joy grants after her 2nd visit. From your one screenshot, it looks like you have only been on the island 29 days, so I doubt you have had enough meetings with Joy as yet.

If you haven't done so already, download the Guide from the first page and/or Puppet Master's FAQ and read them. They contain information to answer just about any question you can come up with. They also contain warnings not to overuse the mod or use it incorrectly as it can BORK the game. Heed them.
My bad, I should've checked the patreon page for more details, I thought it was unrelated to my issue for some reason. Eva now appears in the visitation and character screens. However, Joy's second visit is pretty early, day 20 I think? After I applied the Eva fix I can now invite girls from reception again. I guess something about the loop causes that to bug out too.

Anyway, thanks!

4.00 star(s) 208 Votes