danial74

Jun 11, 2018
plz add some three or foursome or more scenes and add more interactive option on scenes like switch between blow and other positions

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
plz add some three or foursome or more scenes and add more interactive option on scenes like switch between blow and other positions
Apparently you neglected to read any of the posts regarding how involved and difficult it is to render a scene with just one person. Seeing as the developer is just ONE (1) person, with a full time job, don't get your hopes up. Not saying it won't happen, but somewhat unlikely. You might consider becoming a patron so you can vote in the polls regarding new content.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
He spammed near the same thing last page, also most of his recent posts are,
1593971227215.png

There are 3 to 4 full pages of that.

Think he is looking for a moderator and/or a ban rather than a game addition.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
He spammed near the same thing last page, also most of his recent posts are,
View attachment 718223

There are 3 to 4 full pages of that.

Think he is looking for a moderator and/or a ban rather than a game addition.
Yes, I saw that, but having been accused of being sharp-tongued, snarky, etc. with my replies, I was trying to offer a more mellow response. Then again, some just need to be 'Bitch-Slapped'.

slap.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Mia_Jeans0_pushup_brown_promo4.jpg

Please welcome Mia (0.2.3 preview)

Hello everyone!
Today I have another new face for you. Her name is Mia. Her role on the island is not yet completely clear. Only that she will not be a regular girl, that much is certain.

She most likely won't show up in 0.2.2, but in one of the versions after that.

About Mia:
  • She's basically a cheerful person, until one day, everything changed...
  • She's will be on the island as a "guest" receiving treatment
  • She's still young, but no longer in her teens
  • Despite her good looks, she's not full of herself, but has a kind and friendly personality
  • She gets angry (and protective) when something "unjust" is about to happen to one of her friends
Please let me know what you think about her.
I hope you enjoy the preview.
As always these times, stay safe!

darkhound1

Mia_Jeans0_pushup_brown_promo3.jpg

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
View attachment 718308

Please welcome Mia (0.2.3 preview)

Hello everyone!
Today I have another new face for you. Her name is Mia. Her role on the island is not yet completely clear. Only that she will not be a regular girl, that much is certain.

She most likely won't show up in 0.2.2, but in one of the versions after that.

About Mia:
  • She's basically a cheerful person, until one day, everything changed...
  • She's will be on the island as a "guest" receiving treatment
  • She's still young, but no longer in her teens
  • Despite her good looks, she's not full of herself, but has a kind and friendly personality
  • She gets angry (and protective) when something "unjust" is about to happen to one of her friends
Please let me know what you think about her.
I hope you enjoy the preview.
As always these times, stay safe!

darkhound1

View attachment 718310
Lovely, hope we will have opportunity to check her out everywhere :D

• Love
Reactions: junior366

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Playing with 0.2.1.1-beta I encountered a weird scheduling time with the Wishes quest, the appointment to see Joy to start that quest line was at 0:00 and never showed up in the calendar. This came sometime around midnight just after I finished the last appointment for Amy's gym quest. Is there a way to reset the Wishes appointment?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Playing with 0.2.1.1-beta I encountered a weird scheduling time with the Wishes quest, the appointment to see Joy to start that quest line was at 0:00 and never showed up in the calendar. This came sometime around midnight just after I finished the last appointment for Amy's gym quest. Is there a way to reset the Wishes appointment?
This shouldn't be possible. The time is hard coded and is always 14:00. Either today or tomorrow.
In any case if you missed the appointment for whatever reason, there is a cooldown period of 3 days. After that Joy should automatically send a new appointment.

Reactions: brianiac

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
This shouldn't be possible. The time is hard coded and is always 14:00. Either today or tomorrow.
In any case if you missed the appointment for whatever reason, there is a cooldown period of 3 days. After that Joy should automatically send a new appointment.
Oh, nice. It's probably my next day then.

It was a weird time when it went into the calendar, thought it was just a weird collision since about three things happened at once at midnight.

Reactions: brianiac

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
How do I speak with Alice to get advice on what flowers to get Amy?
I am stuck here and it seems there is nowhere to go

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes