anonbaggins

Mar 20, 2019
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
I'm running a Mac and I can't get this mod to work at all. I don't have a "folder" where the game is... it's just the game icon itself. Any tips?

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
I've noticed that most of the ladies that disappear to play volleyball show up on the beach immediately after. Perhaps there is no volleyball court and they're playing beach volleyball. Maybe MC will someday be able to watch them from afar using his high tech upgraded binos.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
I've noticed that most of the ladies that disappear to play volleyball show up on the beach immediately after. Perhaps there is no volleyball court and they're playing beach volleyball. Maybe MC will someday be able to watch them from afar using his high tech upgraded binos.
alice volleyball 1.png

Yes, its beach volley. But its not in the game yet..... And not sure if ever will ....

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
After a really long time I encountered an exception today. This occurred directly after loading a save file and walking from the pool to the reception and then my room. The saved scene is at 9:30 after I had had sex with Amy in the pool. The crash was complete and the game window was closed after a few seconds. I was unable to reproduce the error after loading the file again.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ps.: The same thing happened just now after loading a game file with a scene where I am just at the door to Amy's room hearing strange noises coming from inside:

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Maybe some of you remember how I reported quite a while ago how you can have sex with 8 different girls in one day? I speculated at the time that more might be possible and it really is!

How to have sex with 10 different girls in one day on Holiday Island

But, not only that. I had sex with one girl twice and got a tit fuck and blowjob from another one :). So 11 vaginal sex scenes overall. I remember trolls complaining on this thread that Holiday Island was a game with only few sex scenes :LOL:.

Certainly, I did this without cheating (just reloading in the hot shots game to quicken things) and with much preparation and lots of trying out different things. Unnoticed by the girls, I presume, over the preceding days, I stopped how long each sex scene actually lasts. Then I could assemble all these events into a time line with as many sex scenes in one game day as possible ;). Still, you also need a bit of luck.
It is self-understood that you have to be in the game for quite a while and have the stats of the girls maxed out for all this to work. Also, there is only one day in the week where this is possible in my opinion. The day with the Best Butt contest and the hot shots option in the night bar: Wednesday. Then you can get reward fucks from some girls, that do not have many sex scenes.

This is the set of girls I had on the island (my favorite set):
Alice, Amy, Desire, Eva, Faye, Heather, Jessica, Natasha, Yvette
And then there is the only (?) other special island girl with a repeatable sex scene: Miriam.

Additional prerequisites
Early enough in the week, see to it that Yvette has the late reception shift.
Have 4 red tablets (increase endurance) and 2 purple tablets (decrease lust) ready.
You will need one blue pill, too.
Some of the girls will have to wear the right outfit for the sex scene to trigger. Do this in the days before your "fuck marathon". Check the Companion Guide for details of the respective sex scenes.
You need to have Miriam's lust high enough. That takes at least nine days before the main event!

This is how my day (Wednesday) progressed:
07:00 - With much luck the day starts with a surprise invitation from Amy for dinner. Use your calendar app to move the appointment forward to 18:00. Then go to breakfast and make appointments with the girls (and also throughout the day with the ones that you don't meet in the morning). Additionally, hug, kiss and grope boobs with those that are not yet at 100% lust. There are two hours until the first possible sex scene. Before that time, it is too cold outside and the girls do not like that...

09:00 - Take the blue pill before meeting Faye at the pool. She's got to wear her regular bikini. Ask her to pose for you. Rub your dick through your pants at the right moment for her to initiate the sex scene. The best ride she ever had she proclaims afterwards.

10:30 - There are now 30 minutes of spare time to make further appointments.

11:00 - Meet with Heather at the pool. She's got to wear her skimpy bikini. Send everybody else away to be alone with her. Ask Heather to pose for you. Tell her the truth and ask her to show off her ass.

12:30 - Spare time.

13:00 - Jessica is waiting at the pool (regular or skimpy bikini). Offer to put sun lotion on her back. Also rub it onto her boobs. Enjoy!

14:00 - The Best Butt contest begins. Hope that Eva is one of the participants (or save beforehand and reload) and make her the winner. You will get a nice reward from her for doing so. Move the appointment to 20:00 using your phone's calendar app.

15:00 - Meet Amy at the pool in her skimpy bikini. If there are other girls around, send them away as you want to be alone with Amy. Ask her to play in the pool with you and tip her over.

15:30 - Spare time.

16:00 - Go to the beach and send everyone away. Otherwise Miriam will be distracted and won't allow you to climb the watch tower. Then, go to the watch tower. Stare at her butt and make some noise afterwards. Ask for her permission to climb the watch tower. The view will be incredible!

17:00 - Meet Alice in her regular bikini at the beach. However, do not go on a date with her. Instead, relax a bit at the beach. if you are lucky, you will see Alice lying in the shade of some palm trees. Enjoy the following sex scene. Afterwards, accept her invitation for a walk on the beach.

18:00 - Alice texts you that you missed the date and she is angry with you. Seriously? You just had a fantastic time with her - sex and a romantic walk - and she is complaining! Technically, she is right though. Give her a present a day later to appease her.

You will be completely spent by then - zero endurance. To have a chance against Amy in the following scenes, you will have to take two red tablets and reduce your remaining lust to near zero using two purple tablets.
Then go on the date with Amy. Just follow her in and look at her face to prevent cumming prematurely in your pants!

20:00 - No break for you as your date with Eva begins. This is one of my all-time favorite events in the game. Enjoy her riding you.

21:30 - There is a half hour break for you. If you have not yet done so, you can still make an appointment with Natasha for 01:00.

22:00 - Desire is waiting for you in the night bar. Play hot shots with her. See to it (save and reload) that the wheel always ends up on "Hard question" if you want to ensure that the heat goes up dramatically quickly.

00:00 - Right after hot shots it is advised to take another one or two red tablets. Then go to the reception to catch Yvette at the end of her shift. After she turns down the lights, compliment her amazing tits and she will want to have sex with you.

00:30 - a short break for you.

01:00 - Go on a date with Natasha in her skimpy dress. Have a drink with her, compliment her and check on her in the ladies' room.

02:30 - Check out the gym. If you are lucky (and I was at first attempt), Mercedes will be there training. if you do everything right, she will give you a tit fuck, a blowjob and greedily gulp down your cum. Well, she needs her proteins :p.

04:00 - You can finally go to bed and relive all the events of the past 24 hours in your dreams.

The end.
----

So, while 10 is likely the maximum number of different girls you can have sex with in one day, it may still be possible to have another one or two sex scenes to make it 12 or 13 instead of "just" 11. I tried many times, but, I never met Jessica at the pool at 2:30 which should be possible, right?
Also, but, I do not know how realistic that is, you could catch Amy masturbating in her room at 7:30 maybe? However, you also have to make all the appointments in time + you'd have to increase Amy's lust quickly enough afterwards for the other sex scenes.
Anyway, it was great fun to try out all these different paths and I hope you have fun trying this out as well! Maybe there are other paths for fucking 10 different girls as well?

Finally, my thanks go to Darkhound, again, for creating this absolutely amazing game!

Mick

ps.: I forgot to mention that Desire was both on duty for room service and the early reception shift.

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
After a really long time I encountered an exception today. This occurred directly after loading a save file and walking from the pool to the reception and then my room. The saved scene is at 9:30 after I had had sex with Amy in the pool. The crash was complete and the game window was closed after a few seconds. I was unable to reproduce the error after loading the file again.

ps.: The same thing happened just now after loading a game file with a scene where I am just at the door to Amy's room hearing strange noises coming from inside:
I've seen this a few times when I save the game NOT in my room, and an event is triggered during the time the save is loaded. I think it depends on what event, how the event triggers, and if it is or is NOT loaded when the save occurs. Basically, "char1" is 'known' before the save, but is set in the course of the event which is interrupted by the saving process. Thus when that save is loaded, char1 is NULL and this error occurs.

No, darkhound1, I haven't cracked your code (that feels like cheating), but I still bet I'm not far off...

PS - sorry for the string-reply, but I wasn't paying enough attention.

Reactions: BDMick

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I was just about to post my walkthrough for how to have sex with 15 girls in one day but you already used up the "best post ever" meme.
Uh, sorry. I'm sure I can find or make a 'Bestest Post Ever' meme! Plus, I'll talk to the head Monkey and see if I can't get you mentioned in the Guide.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: junior366

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
I just wanted to write a quick note to say Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow MCs. One of the things I am thankful for is this Holiday Island game. I never seem to get tired of playing it although I need to take a break every now and then. I am also thankful that we are still getting new content to keep game fresh.

If I play tomorrow, I hope to see a nice roast turkey on the dining room table along with some stuffing, mashed potatoes. cranberry sauce and corn. I was going to just say "a nice spread." But some of the girls might misunderstand.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is "update only" for pc or for android too?
If that only for pc, when android user get v.2.3.2 ?
The next update (v.0.3.0.0) will be for PC and MAC only if the same pattern of updates is followed that have been going on for some months now. The Android version typically follows shortly after the update has been released and when the bugfixes are released.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Android version is converted by someone else, not Darkhound. So when he converts it.
As of recent updates, Darkhound has been making the Official Android version.
It comes out a few weeks after the PC/MAC release due to not being able to quick update with a bugfix.

When a few weeks have passed, usually showing up and fixing bugs (but sometimes the odd bug gets passed this)
the Android version is created and posted with a link.

However...

Some people create their own versions for Android and post a link up, same as people create a compressed version and post a link up.
These versions and compressions can not be supported by Darkhound as were created by someone else and before any bugs were fixed, also not knowing which way and how they made the Android port from PC/MAC version.

Key thing is... if you want help and support, use official versions and links.
Also you will have to wait a few weeks after the release of PC/MAC version for the Andriod version.

See this post from Darkhound for the last version details...

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4338700

:)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 211 Votes