moolook

Oct 21, 2020
is there going to be an option to change the MC's dick size? i feel that with such perfect whamen, it's a little disappointing you rail them with a pickle instead of a well-grown cucumber.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
is there going to be an option to change the MC's dick size? i feel that with such perfect whamen, it's a little disappointing you rail them with a pickle instead of a well-grown cucumber.
Probably never.
MC's dick looks bigger in some scenes than others.

Locutus80a

Dec 24, 2018
all my old savegames dont work with 0.2.3.0 and 0.2.3.2
only saves created with 0.2.3.x load correct

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 306, in event
    rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Wed Nov 25 23:29:38 2020

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
all my old savegames dont work with 0.2.3.0 and 0.2.3.2
only saves created with 0.2.3.x load correct

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 306, in event
    rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "D:\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Wed Nov 25 23:29:38 2020
The game is trying to tell you something! It's saying, "Use search or read the Guide."
After each update the Companion Mod MUST be re-installed!

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I have one more fuck marathon to share which I coincidentally stumbled upon yesterday.
This is for all the Amy fans (like me) :)

How to have sex with Amy 5 times in one day
And another 6 fucks with other girls are included as well...

This also only works on a Wednesday and requires quite a bit of luck and some saving and reloading.

Did you know that you can have two dinners with Amy in one evening?

I did not until yesterday. The prerequisites are the same as explained here. Also, you will have to have received an invitation for dinner from Amy when you get up in the morning. While this quest line focuses on Amy, there still is plenty of action with other girls as well ;). This can only be a rough guide as I do not know when which of the girls (including Amy) will appear when and where in your game day. Not all of this can be planned. So try it out and have fun :).

07:00 - move the dinner with Amy to 19:00 using your phones appointments app. Go to breakfast and make appointments with the following girls: Amy (09:00), Faye (10:00), Heather (12:00), Jessica (15:00). Meet all of them at the pool. Subsequently you have until 08:30 to get all this done as your first date is at...

09:00 - meet Amy (skimpy bikini) at the pool. Send all other girls away. Play in the pool with her and tip her over. This will result in your first fuck with Amy.

09:30 - locate Amy and grope her breasts.

10:00 - Take a blue pill and meet Faye (regular bikini) at the pool. Ask her to pose for you and rub your dick. She is so impressed that she will fuck you right there.

11:30 - locate Amy and grope her breasts once more to increase her lust.

12:00 - meet with Heather (skimpy bikini) at the pool. Again, send all other girls away. Ask Heather to pose for you. Tell her the truth and chose ass posing.

13:30 - locate Amy and hug her. That should bring her back to 100 lust.

14:00 - see to it (save and reload) that Amy participates in the Best Butt contest. Let her win. As a reward, she will invite you on another dinner. Move this dinner to 21:00. So you will have two dinners with Amy in one evening :love:.

15:00 - meet Jessica (regular or skimpy bikini) at the pool. Offer to put sun lotion on her back. Have her remove her bikini and cover her side boobs with sun lotion as well. Enjoy the resulting sex with Jessica.

16:00 - now attempt to catch Amy when she masturbates in her room. I sent her away to change into her special bikini and then went to my room. On the way, if you are lucky, you will hear strange noises coming from her room. If this does not work right away, reload and pull out your phone to reset the game's randomizer. Then, go to your room again. There is no guarantee you will be successful. It worked for me, though.
So enter Amy's room. Sneak closer. Stay quiet and watch. When she is using the dildo, make her aware of your presence. She will then fuck you for the second time that day.

17:30 - in my game, Amy was still in her room at that time. Probably because of the after-sex-shower she took. Go to her room and make an appointment with her for 23:00 in the night bar.

18:00 - I located Amy in the restaurant and groped her breasts.
18:30 - she was still there and I kissed her to get her lust high enough for the subsequent dinners both resulting in a sex scene. Her lust should now be 84 or higher for all this to work.

19:00 - before going to the first dinner with Amy, take one or two red tablets so that your endurance is no lower than 85 (?). Take one or two purple tablets to reduce your own lust to 25 (?) or lower. If everything goes as planned, Amy will fuck you for the third time.

21:00 - for the second dinner use the same procedure as before. If you do not cum prematurely in your pants and Amy's lust is higher than approximately 48, she will have sex with you for the fourth time that day.

23:00 - go and meet Amy at the night bar. Win the arm wrestling against her and she will offer you to fuck her for the fifth time.

00:00 - if you selected Yvette for the late reception shift, you can have sex with her there. Before that, take one or two red tablets to increase your endurance to 85 or higher.

00:30 - in my time line, Natasha was at the night bar, so I asked her to have a drink with me. Then you can fuck her in the ladies' room. This will be your 10th fuck of the day.

02:00 - back at my room, I then tried to catch Jessica at the pool. And that did work this time. That then was the 11th sex scene of my fuck marathon.

---

So in the end you will have had sex with Amy five times in one day! And, in my time line, I also had Faye, Heather, Yvette, Natasha, and Jessica (twice).

As I said: Try it out and have fun :p.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 916136

Somewhere in the Pacific

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You've narrated young Vince to perfection.
Thank you very much yankeeInky for making me the protagonist of this Fan Fic. I loved it.
Brenda is smart, sexy and a tough competitor in hotshot.
It's a shame that Brenda, along with Delizia, is the least voted. Thanksgiving dinner dessert can be very interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving Yankee.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 916505

Not on an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific …

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Now I *know* this is fiction. You found a helpful person at EWR.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Happy Thanksgiving
to all the American people in this thread.

Have the best day you can have
(considering things as they are).

Enjoy the good food, family and friends time.

Here is a Music & Models Break to keep you entertained,,,

:cool:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have one more fuck marathon to share which I coincidentally stumbled upon yesterday.
This is for all the Amy fans (like me) :)

How to have sex with Amy 5 times in one day
And another 6 fucks with other girls are included as well...

This also only works on a Wednesday and requires quite a bit of luck and some saving and reloading.

Did you know that you can have two dinners with Amy in one evening?

I did not until yesterday. The prerequisites are the same as explained here. Also, you will have to have received an invitation for dinner from Amy when you get up in the morning. While this quest line focuses on Amy, there still is plenty of action with other girls as well ;). This can only be a rough guide as I do not know when which of the girls (including Amy) will appear when and where in your game day. Not all of this can be planned. So try it out and have fun :).

07:00 - move the dinner with Amy to 19:00 using your phones appointments app. Go to breakfast and make appointments with the following girls: Amy (09:00), Faye (10:00), Heather (12:00), Jessica (15:00). Meet all of them at the pool. Subsequently you have until 08:30 to get all this done as your first date is at...

09:00 - meet Amy (skimpy bikini) at the pool. Send all other girls away. Play in the pool with her and tip her over. This will result in your first fuck with Amy.

09:30 - locate Amy and grope her breasts.

10:00 - Take a blue pill and meet Faye (regular bikini) at the pool. Ask her to pose for you and rub your dick. She is so impressed that she will fuck you right there.

11:30 - locate Amy and grope her breasts once more to increase her lust.

12:00 - meet with Heather (skimpy bikini) at the pool. Again, send all other girls away. Ask Heather to pose for you. Tell her the truth and chose ass posing.

13:30 - locate Amy and hug her. That should bring her back to 100 lust.

14:00 - see to it (save and reload) that Amy participates in the Best Butt contest. Let her win. As a reward, she will invite you on another dinner. Move this dinner to 21:00. So you will have two dinners with Amy in one evening :love:.

15:00 - meet Jessica (regular or skimpy bikini) at the pool. Offer to put sun lotion on her back. Have her remove her bikini and cover her side boobs with sun lotion as well. Enjoy the resulting sex with Jessica.

16:00 - now attempt to catch Amy when she masturbates in her room. I sent her away to change into her special bikini and then went to my room. On the way, if you are lucky, you will hear strange noises coming from her room. If this does not work right away, reload and pull out your phone to reset the game's randomizer. Then, go to your room again. There is no guarantee you will be successful. It worked for me, though.
So enter Amy's room. Sneak closer. Stay quiet and watch. When she is using the dildo, make her aware of your presence. She will then fuck you for the second time that day.

17:30 - in my game, Amy was still in her room at that time. Probably because of the after-sex-shower she took. Go to her room and make an appointment with her for 23:00 in the night bar.

18:00 - I located Amy in the restaurant and groped her breasts.
18:30 - she was still there and I kissed her to get her lust high enough for the subsequent dinners both resulting in a sex scene. Her lust should now be 84 or higher for all this to work.

19:00 - before going to the first dinner with Amy, take one or two red tablets so that your endurance is no lower than 85 (?). Take one or two purple tablets to reduce your own lust to 25 (?) or lower. If everything goes as planned, Amy will fuck you for the third time.

21:00 - for the second dinner use the same procedure as before. If you do not cum prematurely in your pants and Amy's lust is higher than approximately 48, she will have sex with you for the fourth time that day.

23:00 - go and meet Amy at the night bar. Win the arm wrestling against her and she will offer you to fuck her for the fifth time.

00:00 - if you selected Yvette for the late reception shift, you can have sex with her there. Before that, take one or two red tablets to increase your endurance to 85 or higher.

00:30 - in my time line, Natasha was at the night bar, so I asked her to have a drink with me. Then you can fuck her in the ladies' room. This will be your 10th fuck of the day.

02:00 - back at my room, I then tried to catch Jessica at the pool. And that did work this time. That then was the 11th sex scene of my fuck marathon.

---

So in the end you will have had sex with Amy five times in one day! And, in my time line, I also had Faye, Heather, Yvette, Natasha, and Jessica (twice).

As I said: Try it out and have fun :p.
Respect.

gif_clint_yes350.gif

Henceforth, you shall be known as The Amy Five Fuck Guy.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes