Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
After 9:00pm you find her in her room and she invites you in to play poker. You MUST have completed the other two scenes linked to getting her the blue lingerie first.

View attachment 1432243

View attachment 1432244
Sorry to bother, just one quick question, to get the initial blue lingerie quest it says I have to talk to her at the night bar and get the quest. To do that I ask her if she needs anything right?

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry to bother, just one quick question, to get the initial blue lingerie quest it says I have to talk to her at the night bar and get the quest. To do that I ask her if she needs anything right?
That or have a drink with her. If I recall she tells you when you have a drink, but since it's been a while since I played that scene, try both.

Reactions: Emperor_Arcturus

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
I have a BUG in the undergroundlab bed. After tease Gym with Dr. Rosario i lie in my bed and if it go further in progress the game makes an error. After text "Just when you´re about to..."
Ignoring & reload dont help.
Or maybe anybody can play a step further with my savegame and send it me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 711, in script call
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 67, in script
��t�6a
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
��t�6a
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Sat Oct 2 01:27:31 2021
I am having the exact same error in the exact same event too!

Danisson

Jul 1, 2017
After the exercise with Dr.Rosario I get this message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
��t�6a
��t�6a
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Sat Oct 2 02:01:30 2021

Reactions: UraN82

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
sorry for the confusion, I've been playing the game for a long time. I never really tried to get any of the events done for yvette I was mainly focused on some of the other girls. I have in the passed used the console to increase things like affection with some of the girls, could this be the issue? If so should I start a new game...?
Upload a save game where you get your crash when buying an item from the store and I will have a look. Although you probably used the console and borked something.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3)

Hello everyone!

This is the new version 0.1.3 of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.3.1.x and later.

The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed (bugs have been fixed now)
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missing images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • it now displays the location of each (regular) girl and even allows to change it
  • it allows to switch the general cheats on and off (rollback at hotshots and you can see who has teh winning hand at poker)
  • Sara's special self tan lotion can be added once you have finished the quest line
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
did you forgot to add the link?
All things get posted to the site if you happen not to be able to find them on here, and are open access posts...

But please do consider becoming a supporter for as little as £1 per month (UK rate) and help support and develop Joy's scientific research ;)

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
every time i see this i expect Chevy Chase to show up. :giggle: but i haven't played in a couple yrs and it seems to have changed a lot. might have to give it a go again.... still can't get the 'vacation' song out of my head..:rolleyes:

Reactions: KusoKaze

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3.1.0 with Companion mod 0.1.3
I think I reported it before and at the moment you can`t play it maybe for the next update?

Quest:
Daniella`s background
Find out what kinds of gene therapies Daniela had.
breast size
I think I have cheated the info so I have a active Quests to find something out what I have (breast & age).

Aso I have cheated by Sara (breast & birthday) please make sure that when you cheated it is not gamebreaking.

Maybe you can make it for the future when something like this is he check your save and update the quest (it is done) or delete the stats info (with messages that it get deleted and we have to ask manually) it like the pics we need to get again because you have changed something.

Not that you have to it all manually in the Companion mod automatic with the save update.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 209 Votes