walker123

Aug 17, 2018
how do I get Yvette in the blue lingerie .... i dont think i ever gave it to her!? How can I check, i cant find hints in the inventory, pls help me out folks :)!!!

Reactions: Viscar

ignant

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks Darkhound for an awesome update (y) Thanks to the community for providing additional helpful tips & tricks :D not found in the guide.
For Sara's background. She told me her bra size but not her breast size. Just trying to cross that from the Task. Or is it like the find out more about Sara's experiment which is not possible at this time (v3.1.1) since I can't get Joy to talk about it.
I have seen all Sara's appt, events & scenes.

Thanks

walker123

Aug 17, 2018
I read the guide, I will have to ask her at the bar, but if i ask her if she need someting she tells me "no" ... I tried that 10 times cause the pobability is given at 50% ... or how do I start the dialogue in a correct manner!?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I read the guide, I will have to ask her at the bar, but if i ask her if she need someting she tells me "no" ... I tried that 10 times cause the pobability is given at 50% ... or how do I start the dialogue in a correct manner!?
Talking to her at the bar and asking if she needs anything is not the same as having a drink with her at a table.

Reactions: MarsUltor

walker123

Aug 17, 2018
thx for your help, I´d never guessed that, always good to have more capable people on board!!! I try it out and report here, Yvette is worth every effort ;-)

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I think we need a new rule.
If you ask for help, please start with the acronym: IRTG (I read the Guide).
It seems like 80% of the questions get answered with "Read the guide." By making people start by saying IRTG, they are quite likely to find the answer themselves before posting. I know there are cases where people miss it or misinterpret the answer (as with the talk to Yvette vs. have a drink with Yvette), but I think we could cut down the amount of questions by at least half -- more if the guide includes the persistent save error.
I don't know exactly where we'd put this rule since page 1 seems to get skipped, but your feedback is requested.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
The game is full of bugs seriously :( My save file corrupted the whole game. Out of nowhere the game didn't started to work so i deleted and reinstall the game. It still didn't work so I had to remove the save file from the AppData and reinstall the game and it worked. So save file was the issue for me. I had spent tons of time in the game to lose it all like that :mad:.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
The game is full of bugs seriously :( My save file corrupted the whole game. Out of nowhere the game didn't started to work so i deleted and reinstall the game. It still didn't work so I had to remove the save file from the AppData and reinstall the game and it worked. So save file was the issue for me. I had spent tons of time in the game to lose it all like that :mad:.
It's not your save file that is corrupted or the game is full of bugs...
So hopefully, you did not just delete your save files, or else that tons of time you spent in the game will be lost...by your own fault sadly.

You will have copied all the saved folder I guess including the persistent file?
The persistent file being copied over creates a loading fault.

DELETE the Persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

One question could you answer for me... what type and make is your graphics card?

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
How to have sex 15 times in one day on Holiday Island

Some of you may remember that I love to find out how much sex you can have on Holiday Island within one game day, week or with a specific girl in a day or how quickly. This was spurred by absurd claims that, supposedly, there were only few sex scenes in the game.

Here I present a true fuck marathon that you can have in the new version of Holiday Island (0.3.1.1). Admittedly, only under some specific/rare circumstances:
  • Sex with 11 girls (Alice, Amy, Desire, Eva, Faye, Heather, Jessica, Joy, Miriam, Natasha, Yvette)
  • 15 sex scenes (3x Amy, 2x Faye, 2x Jessica, one for each of the remaining girls)
As I have explained before, you will have to have played HI for a while. So that all of the girls can achieve 100% lust, love, and affection. Your stats should be at their maximum level as well. Furthermore, many things require preparation in the day(s) before your fuck marathon Wednesday:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luck is required as well, unfortunately (random events):
  • The sex scene with Alice on the beach
  • A dinner invitation from Amy
  • Jessica in the pool at night (go to the pool at 02:00)
  • Natasha in the night bar at a half hour time
If the latter these random events do not occur right away, use save and reload and your phone to reset the randomizer. Amy's dinner invitation: see if you get one right away or reload and use your phone before you go to bed the night before.

I was really quite lucky that Amy sent me an invitation right when I needed it on the Wednesday morning. I also caught Alice on the beach when I had 30 minutes of spare time. Additionally, Yvette did not wear her special outfit at the reception. Otherwise the 00:00 sex scene at the reception would not have triggered. Ignoring her a bit in the days before that Wednesday should help. Furthermore, I met Natasha at the night bar at 00:30 by pure chance so that I was able to have the 90 minute rest room sex scene and go to the pool at 02:00 to try to catch Jessica there.

Even if you don't want to bother with hunting down random events or the few of Joy's sex scenes, you can regularly achieve 10-11 sex scenes in one day :)

General advice:
  • Make appointments in time
  • To be alone, have other girls change their outfit
  • If required, later, make them change back into the outfit required for a sex scene
  • Always be nice to the girls
Find below how my day went - an extremely busy schedule.
Left: fixed appointments from the calendar app.
Right: all the details (green: sex, yellow: other activity, red: contest). As you can see, there are just 3.5 hours left between 7:00 and 2:30 without sex :cool:.

1633971832961.png 1633971928304.png

Images say more than a thousand words ;)
1633976951144.png

Finally, after 15 sex scenes in one day, one could now ask "Is there nothing more?". But there is! There still is time for at least one more sex scene :p. Catching Eva at the elevator at either 7:00 or 8:00 (and Desire at 7:00 in the latter case) would bring the (maybe) ultimate total to 16!

ps.: Would you like to know more? How to achieve a specific sex scene? Have a look at the Companion Guide (see opening page).

Last edited:

adi999D

Jun 24, 2021
It's not your save file that is corrupted or the game is full of bugs...
So hopefully, you did not just delete your save files, or else that tons of time you spent in the game will be lost...by your own fault sadly.

You will have copied all the saved folder I guess including the persistent file?
The persistent file being copied over creates a loading fault.

DELETE the Persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

One question could you answer for me... what type and make is your graphics card?

I had the same issue and your solution worked !!
Thank you so much ;)

Reactions: SiJa

Omnipheus

Apr 15, 2018
Hello, I'm quite new here. I came here to ask for assistance from the technical boys of this thread: I've come across an infinite loop error in the game, how do I fix this?

I encountered it after.... the 3rd or 4th day of being fixed in the underground laboratory.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes