Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
I've got a few typos/linguistic tweaks for you darkhound1

During Yvette oink dress drinks scene:

"*chuckles some more* I was just kidding, but I'm wearing platform heels that are almost 9 inch."​
should read​
"*chuckles some more* I was just kidding, but I'm wearing platform heels that are almost 9 inchs."​
The plural of "inch" is inches - and I note that with both gratitude for your effort to document typos; and the personal experience that it's rather common to commit a few when you're composing an extensive list . . . ;)

Reactions: anon2002

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone else have an issue with not getting the "Ivy Showed You Her Real Strength" part of the string of poker achievements even if your strength was 10 of 10? (Thus apparently a 100% chance of needing her to show you her real strength?)
You have played poker with her twice and won both times and chose to have a wrestling match right? There are a couple different choices during the match and you have to chose each one during separate matches. Lastly, remember endurance also affects strength.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone else have an issue with not getting the "Ivy Showed You Her Real Strength" part of the string of poker achievements even if your strength was 10 of 10? (Thus apparently a 100% chance of needing her to show you her real strength?)
How many times did you play poker with Ivy ?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
hi guys
when will the guide be updated?
finish most of the 3.5 except the eggs....tried sex with amy in the pool and yoga with desire but nothing happened,,,,
yankeeInKy already posted The Guide will be posted when it has been updated, hopefully this weekend. It takes long hours to include everything in a full new version of the game.

Look for trophies to briefly appear in the 'Easter Egg' scenes that have already been posted and click on them.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
You have played poker with her twice and won both times and chose to have a wrestling match right? There are a couple different choices during the match and you have to chose each one during separate matches. Lastly, remember endurance also affects strength.
Ah, thanks. I didn't go a second time yet. The clue doesn't mention it needing to be a second time; been working on other night bar events, so didn't bother trying again.

Serves me right.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Again..The Easter Eggs are as follows.

Amy = Pool sex scene. (please see the Guide for details)
Desire = Yoga Sex Scene
Yvette = Beach bar tease scene
Ivy = Reception and arrival scene.

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
I am a little disappointed for the latest few updates with Sarah's character development totally sidestepped her interest in muscles as she was so promising early on the lab, when she envied Miriam's body so much and even flexed for the character in his bedroom. In the new updates she lost all her interest in that and now I only see her as one more girl on the island, she lost what made her unique.

Sorry if someone doesn't like my opinion, I still love the game and obviously I have no control or influence on where the developer wants to take his game and characters, I just want to give my opinion known, maybe someone else thinks like me.
I had similar feeling actually, especially since the beginning with joy was setting this new thing up!
yet everything else was incredible in the last update
I am sure something awesome will happen with one of our fav girls
this game is still by far the best game on this site!

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
i cant wait for more becose the two i love in this game is YVETTE POITRINE and FAYE SANFORD and YUMIKO SAKURA
and i hope for more scence with them
I'm more into Alice (she's Divine Tier for me), Jessica and the twins, but the game is amazing so every new scene is great.

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
The plural of "inch" is inches - and I note that with both gratitude for your effort to document typos; and the personal experience that it's rather common to commit a few when you're composing an extensive list . . . ;)
Doh! And there was me thinking I'd spotted the ones I'd made. In my defence, I was somewhat distracted while I recorded them. You know, 'cos of the boobies!!!

Besides, I don't use imperial measurements, metric all the way here ;)

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Can't check on Delizia in the doctors office in the evening and night time to continue her storyline. Anyone else?
Yeah..? I have the same problem and Delizia´s stats are maxed out.. Day after day so.. I dunno..
You cannot select and go to the doctor's office after it closes, however much like other locations, you pass it when you walk down the hallway. Try after 23:00hrs, better yet pin Delizia to the upper left of the screen and when it's late at night/early morning check her location. If it says 'Doctor's Office' go to your room or the reception desk.

Reactions: MarsUltor

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Can't check on Delizia in the doctors office in the evening and night time to continue her storyline. Anyone else?
Time is 23:00 or later. Try visiting after the Night bar closes. Go to your room then go anywhere and see if it triggers.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I had similar feeling actually, especially since the beginning with joy was setting this new thing up!
yet everything else was incredible in the last update
I am sure something awesome will happen with one of our fav girls
this game is still by far the best game on this site!
Sara will not be as muscular as M&M who are more in the bodybuilder range but all her new scenes in the green room is her juiced up with "enhancer pills", bigger boobs, tighter ass, strong legs and arms.
She is not Miss Hyde :)

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Sara will not be as muscular as M&M who are more in the bodybuilder range but all her new scenes in the green room is her juiced up with "enhancer pills", bigger boobs, tighter ass, strong legs and arms.
She is not Miss Hyde :)
It is not asked to make her more muscular either, it's only striking that she lost all her interest in muscles that she had at the beginning, she no longer has scenes flexing or something like that, curious when she precisely consumes pills that increase her strength and muscle mass and with the envy she had for Miriam's body.

But well, something tells me that with Mia they will compensate us a little for this little taste that relieves us so much hahaha
Also, that wonderful scene of Ivy doing muscle growth like the twins :love:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It is not asked to make her more muscular either, it's only striking that she lost all her interest in muscles that she had at the beginning, she no longer has scenes flexing or something like that, curious when she precisely consumes pills that increase her strength and muscle mass and with the envy she had for Miriam's body.

But well, something tells me that with Mia they will compensate us a little for this little taste that relieves us so much hahaha
Also, that wonderful scene of Ivy doing muscle growth like the twins :love:
It's only her third update, then again, you can't expect every Sara update to be about flexing muscles or focused on that topic.

Reactions: Bantry
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes