Skode

Mar 9, 2020
yeah I hope so too, I am also hoping Reneé get's more scenes even though she is a side character (I have a thing for long haired blondes xD)
I think she was earmarked to be next main character ported into being a resident staff member on the island so there will be a decent amount of content for her with that transition in mind (think similar approach to how Delizia was handled).

Reactions: MarsUltor and DA22

nullrenpy

May 12, 2022
yvette came to the science facility dancing with her boobs around but I can't continue. It's stuck in a loop and will not go on.
I don't have any near saves.
Is that something occurred to someone?

Reactions: 882036

AntiErm

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone! Can anyone share a save file with all the progress being done please? I had my freaking hard drive literally broken.. I just don't have time to do it all again damn..Thank you in advance!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: norb82 and Bantry

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Hello everyone! Can anyone share a save file with all the progress being done please? I had my freaking hard drive literally broken.. I just don't have time to do it all again damn..Thank you in advance!
(My turn...)

If you're looking for a way to unlock all of the content so that you can play certain parts again, or parts that you hadn't previously played, someone else's save won't help you. This game doesn't work like that. It's not a typical VN-style Ren'py game. It is mostly a non-linear "sandbox" style game, but within that are several linear (or mostly linear) quests, many of which have non-repeatable content. So, someone else's save wouldn't let you go back and play that non-repeatable content.

If what you're really looking for is the images and animations from Holiday Island (presumably to fap to), then you should just save a copy of the game files to another location and "un-ren" that copy. You can use the Search feature in the top right corner of this webpage to search the Holiday Island thread to find the link to the UnRen tool and also to find instructions on how to use it.

If your hard drive really did die, I'm truly sorry; the same thing happened to me a while back, and I ended up just restarting the game. And, as frustrating as it was to lose all of my progress, I'm glad I restarted, because I got to replay my favorite parts all over again, and take advantage of all of the tips and tricks I had learned along the way for optimal (for me) gameplay. I will probably intentionally restart again when v0.4.0.0 or v0.5.0.0 comes out, and again when v0.7.0.0 or v0.8.0.0 comes out.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just for the record, there is a reason Renpy puts the save directory in two places:
- in <game root\game\saves
- in %APPDATA%\RenPy\<game name>, usually C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\Renpy\<game name> (for HI game name is Island-1499865023)
If you make sure those two directories are on different drives one drive dying won't make you lose all your saves. In my case I put all my games on an external USB attached drive. I simply unplug it when I leave home with the laptop. Even if I lose the complete laptop the game drive is still at home, with all the saves. An external drive with a reasonable capacity can be had for less than $100, so no reason not to do that unless you are dirt-poor. But then you probably can't afford downloading games to a reasonable computer either.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
yvette came to the science facility dancing with her boobs around but I can't continue. It's stuck in a loop and will not go on.
I don't have any near saves.
Is that something occurred to someone?
Which part ? Yvette dancing with her red bra or the one where she dances naked ?
If red bra: just clic on the screen to progress (I think)
Naked dance : use the "exit" button in the control window on the top right hand corner.

Oct 26, 2017
Which part ? Yvette dancing with her red bra or the one where she dances naked ?
If red bra: just clic on the screen to progress (I think)
Naked dance : use the "exit" button in the control window on the top right hand corner.
I am pretty sure that I have the same issue.
I click, press space ect. game does not crash because i can escape it. it just loops

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: sonycrocket

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Trying to Make Amends

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Holiday Island [0.3.6.0+Companion Mod] Compressed (UnTested)

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The control window is missing.
No idea how to fix that.
darkhound1 ?
You can try this in the console, but no guarantee it works.
show screen interactive_video_controls2()

is there anyway to change the girl's name?

wanna change Jessica to Ivanka
Since the image names and folder structure includes the girls' first name, it's not possible without some major adjustments.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes