MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
While MC try's using The Farce on Amy.. to make a getta'way using a hot fishing spot on the beach for exit-stage-left.
Little does he know, her visiting cousin is there to Question his Loyalty to The Order..of, things..

StarWarsSmexy.jpg

Thinking to outwit the Farce Wielding Herowen'..
Recalls how going fishing worked out Last Time he tried it on Amy :unsure:

reason not to go fishing.jpg

Decided to head to the beach.. yet... Amy's cousin had already outflanked MC :oops:

StarWarsSmexy1.jpg

and We All Know How MC reacted then... :whistle:

omfg0hr3.gif

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

We all need a day off

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Please have patience with the guide.
It may not seem fully accurate or up to par in some cases.
However, it's something we can have here and now and....

can be helpful on several levels.

Please consider it as the title, a work in progress.
Wish You the very best in ALL things, for Always~
I agree, and I do not hope than my comment before is perceived as negative. I think the guide is very well made.

I have had another issue, that I like to comment:

There is a quest for MC to help Jennifer help photographer friend, Nathan with a photo shoot. I searched the guide and this thread for "Nathan" to find information. But I have had less luck with it until now. This is what I found:

Precondition: You need to have finished a photo shoot of Jennifer, Eva, and Brenda. Perhaps some level of affection is needed too.

Trigger: Approach Jennifer at night bar. Conversation about this quest will start based on luck.

The conversation can start in two ways:
1) Jennifer: "What can I get you?"
2) MC: "Hey Jennifer! How are you doing?"

1) Will be as normal 2) will lead to the conversation about Nathan and the quest.

From a save of game I repeated this 20 times.14 times I got 1) and 6 times I got 2).

Some here suggested, that Jennifer needs to be alone for 2) to happen. But I have had her talk about Nathan with 7 other girls in bar.

One here suggested, that you needed to photoshoot Brenda two times. I only did one photoshoot of Brenda.

And now a third issue. I still got problems with the red lingerie for Alice. Is it a 6th quest from Joy via the girls wishes box?

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
masseuse, about 3 ) Alice I run about 7-9 times to Joy till she said there is a wishbox quest, from Alice (the other times she said no nothing new, since I only can write and I'am at warpath with reading.... :ROFLMAO: ) after that you have to talk to alice in the Nightbar, and then to Jennifer.
with Nathan quest, was something strange I tried a few times making progress with the other girls, or redoing some stuff suddently it triggerd,

Confused Dude

May 13, 2021
I need some help.
I can't get Yvette back on the island, did the quest where she asks to be sent home and then call her back, but the option to bring her back doesn't appear in the reception, 2 in-game weeks have passed
Also need some help in the poker mini game, already "hacked" the cards but I don't know how to play poker, is there a cheat to win or a guide?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
masseuse, about 3 ) Alice I run about 7-9 times to Joy till she said there is a wishbox quest, from Alice (the other times she said no nothing new, since I only can write and I'am at warpath with reading.... :ROFLMAO: ) after that you have to talk to alice in the Nightbar, and then to Jennifer.
with Nathan quest, was something strange I tried a few times making progress with the other girls, or redoing some stuff suddently it triggerd,
About Joy wishbox, if you are stuck, be sure that you have done all other girls available for wish.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I need some help.
I can't get Yvette back on the island, did the quest where she asks to be sent home and then call her back, but the option to bring her back doesn't appear in the reception, 2 in-game weeks have passed
Also need some help in the poker mini game, already "hacked" the cards but I don't know how to play poker, is there a cheat to win or a guide?
Yvette's return: be sure there is an available spot for her to be invited back.

Reactions: MarsUltor

masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
Thank you very much. It seems some luck is involved here as well. Now I understand the text of the guide on this matter much better. Then I think the red lingerie is a 6th quest from the wish box. I got 5 quests solved as seen here:
The first 5 wishes.png
So I hope this show all the previous wishes. Others in this forum have written that there should be five of them. Based on your information the last 6th wish is the red lingerie for Alice.

When you have triggers based on both preconditions and luck, you can have users do "false learning". When you change some things that you think may be a precondition and gets lucky - then you can very well have perceived false learning. Human history got lots of it. Actually I guess this game design makes everything a bit more funny, but it do also make the game more difficult.

Reactions: xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Bantry Loved your fiction, (as soon my likes are restored i like you :ROFLMAO: ) fun fact we have over here (Argentina, Uruguay) a Dessert It's called "Isla flotante" and it has a good amount of Rum or Cognac in it (the bottom of the plate is full, with caramel and rum) and I had one of my early tipsyness episodes, on a wedding where I ate to much of them, (my cuosin and his friend as well) so we 3 kids ended up drunk and sleeping :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
we have over here (Argentina, Uruguay) a Dessert It's called "Isla flotante"
Oooh, in France, we have île flottante as well, but with cream instead of rhum.
I like your recipe better, I may steal it someday. ;-)

Which reminds me that my liquor cabinet is absurdly low in whisky, rhum and cognac ... I blame Santa. Seriously, some goddamned tea !? Who do you take me for, Santa? An englishman ?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I agree, and I do not hope than my comment before is perceived as negative. I think the guide is very well made.
Just for the record, Your comment was not received negative by any means from my perspective, at all.
Mine are received that way by the authors of said guides, the artists here and in many cases should be.
I'm not one to mince words especially pointing out several things needing looked into/revamped/fixed.

Feedback from the outside looking in is vital for development in countless fields and artistry.
Without a primer to go by, one can not express art more accurately and meaningful.
Like friends, rather them tell me i got a bugger hanging out of my nose then not(being direct).

Things in text can be taken negatively when by no means are not meant to be as well, 'we' know this.
Not defending them or myself, attempting to make clear, that just exists.
By now You're aware of ' why ' i asked You to please have patience with the guide.

When things seem not worthwhile... take heart, it's ALL a work in progress. (y)

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
After Milf Island.
Although some of the ladies on the island are certainly milf-age I am not aware of any parental relations. And it does not seem to be that kind of game (so far). Over in the fan-fiction section there seems to be quite some scope for retirement island and thus a need for that bag of tricks of Joy to delay the inevitable.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DuckSwim

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Over in the fan-fiction section there seems to be quite some scope for retirement island
Now that I think about it, I find it quite ironic that --for a harem game-- the fanfiction shows characters that aspire to monogamy.

delay the inevitable.
I'm not worried. Joy's youth pill will make Cougar Island look like Teenage Island.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Although some of the ladies on the island are certainly milf-age I am not aware of any parental relations. And it does not seem to be that kind of game (so far). Over in the fan-fiction section there seems to be quite some scope for retirement island and thus a need for that bag of tricks of Joy to delay the inevitable.
Not same Island, the ladies kick him off each as he gets old,

Holiday Island - Joy
Milf Island - Cthulhu (Joy's mom)

By the time he reaches "retirement island" he better have learned how to swim.

Last edited:

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Now that I think about it, I find it quite ironic that --for a harem game-- the fanfiction shows characters that aspire to monogamy.
Not exclusively, though. At least a couple of aspiring bigamists are amongst us. There's Yankee + Faye + Heather, and Yours Truly + Jessica + Desire. In my case it's understandable; I am a Utahn, after all. Maybe Yankee is in KY by way of Utah, too? ;):sneaky::cool:

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes