peter90gamer

Dec 19, 2022
Do you post this in every thread?
just the games that I completed and lost the progress.
Until a few months back, I used to often play the games from scratch just for fun. If you can remember how many times ‘I’ specifically asked for the save, then you must also remember that I also tried to help others on the forum with their problems, as little as I could. Is this not the reason that forums exist in the first place? The main reason that I desire a save file earlier was because a few achievements and missions were impossible to do either due to certain bugs or something else.
But now I hardly get any time and they are really time consuming. And my 8 year old just keeps corrupting my

PS:- I posted this on 5 threads when I was drunk. I completed 3 of those games yesterday itself. 2 were really short and needed just 5 minutes each to complete. One is huge but needs literally no brain to complete. Of the remaining two, I have lost interest in one of them. I cannot complete this because it needs that much time. I do not disrespect anyone people. But if you cannot understand that other people have lives and those lives can be going really tough and hellish and a guy just wants to lay back and relax, maybe, just maybe, you can keep an open mind and not passive aggressively gang up on them.

are you happy Internet? You made a middle aged man with a hangover over a wrecked life break down.

Last edited:
Reactions: luisar018

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
just the games that I completed and lost the progress.
Until a few months back, I used to often play the games from scratch just for fun. If you can remember how many times ‘I’ specifically asked for the save, then you must also remember that I also tried to help others on the forum with their problems, as little as I could. Is this not the reason that forums exist in the first place? The main reason that I desire a save file earlier was because a few achievements and missions were impossible to do either due to certain bugs or something else.
But now I hardly get any time and they are really time consuming. And my 8 year old just keeps corrupting my

PS:- I posted this on 5 threads when I was drunk. I completed 3 of those games yesterday itself. 2 were really short and needed just 5 minutes each to complete. One is huge but needs literally no brain to complete. Of the remaining two, I have lost interest in one of them. I cannot complete this because it needs that much time. I do not disrespect anyone people. But if you cannot understand that other people have lives and those lives can be going really tough and hellish and a guy just wants to lay back and relax, maybe, just maybe, you can keep an open mind and not passive aggressively gang up on them.

are you happy Internet? You made a middle aged man with a hangover over a wrecked life break down.
Nah don't take it like passive agressive, there are a lot of saves already posted, Mine are completly useless, becuse I (after 4 years) don't have 5 or 6 girls with their events, plus there are scenes that aren't repatable. someone posted a "100%" save a couple of day's ago

Drearash

Jan 21, 2022
...Especially since someone else's save file isn't going to give them the content access that they think it will...
One oddity of this game that people who don't play it alot might not appreciate is that a "100% save" isn't going to be the same for different players. Not every girl can be on the island at one time, so my 100% save isn't going to look like Puppet Master's. Also there's no "scene player" so you still have to do actually do the things to see the scenes (e.g., the only way to see Alice's thank you date for winning the wet t-shirt contest is to actually have her win the t-shirt contest again and then go on the date; you can't just show up at her room on a random evening and replay the scene at will).

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Summer Break
(until I no longer feel like it)

Cthulhu will explain.

Lydia fun 01 copys copy.jpg

Fascinating, I had never thought to explain it through how sinking a resort would reduce old boob environmental footprint and create a tentacle sanctuary.

Thanks Cthu, that covered all questions I and anyone else ever could have had.

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
Question with one of the girls I can’t seem to get her affection above 35 like it maxed out there efen when using cheats any explanation

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Question with one of the girls I can’t seem to get her affection above 35 like it maxed out there efen when using cheats any explanation
I'm shure you mean Amy, she is hardcoded, the only way is to follow her storyline, to max out stats, if you touch that before unlocking max affection and max love to 100 you may break her story and fail to trigger important scenes

Reactions: zapallbugs

Griffen130

Oct 24, 2021
I'm shure you mean Amy, she is hardcoded, the only way is to follow her storyline, to max out stats, if you touch that before unlocking max affection and max love to 100 you may break her story and fail to trigger important scenes
Shit thanks

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
i got her affection up to 50 now but her love is still at 35 i did all 4 workouts
There is a lot more to completing Amy's 'advancement quest' than just the 4 workouts. I would very strongly advise you to consult the Companion Guide to know what you need to do to progress through the quest. The appointments/events/scenes Achievements info for Amy in the phone is also your friend. There are a lot of steps involved in completing Amy's advancement quest, but the content you get to experience along the way make it more than worth it, IMO.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Not sure if this is a bug or not (could be intentional as Mia is a limited special character).
I sent Mia a text message (friend type), after several days I attempted to do so again however the game will not allow me to do so. "You already sent Mia a message today" is the response. I waited again a few days and received the same response. This has occurred now for several attempts.
Just an FYI.

Reactions: xapican
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes