junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 906715

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Damn, Deliza is gonna wear you down to a nub!!!

osmanaga

Jul 19, 2017
I know that you said polls are not going good for Brenda, but there should be more content for her. If i recall correctly Brenda was the main girl before all these. We traveled together in the plane with her. Just don't ignore the original girl man. She is the perfect one in this game in my opinion(i know a lot of you don't agree with me but it's alright everyone got their own pleasures). Not godly proportioned, beautiful breasts, butt and face. What more do you want. Please consider adding more content to her.

Reactions: Melimelo

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
I found a glitch not sure if anyone else faces the same. After having sex with Jessica following the second hotspots at the bar I cannot perform any action in my room (sleep, read, nap etc). I can move around freely on the island but inside the room I cannot perform any action.

Doctor Manlio

May 20, 2019
I found a glitch not sure if anyone else faces the same. After having sex with Jessica following the second hotspots at the bar I cannot perform any action in my room (sleep, read, nap etc). I can move around freely on the island but inside the room I cannot perform any action.
That’s why Jessica is incredible...

• Love
Reactions: Raven Hex

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
It's not specifically related to Jennifer.
It seems to be time related (after midnight).
My work around : advance time until next day.
I will try to get the specifics of this bug.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I know that you said polls are not going good for Brenda, but there should be more content for her. If i recall correctly Brenda was the main girl before all these. We traveled together in the plane with her. Just don't ignore the original girl man. She is the perfect one in this game in my opinion(i know a lot of you don't agree with me but it's alright everyone got their own pleasures). Not godly proportioned, beautiful breasts, butt and face. What more do you want. Please consider adding more content to her.
She was never the main girl and she just get an update in the last version.
Content for her will be added accordingly to her popularity (popularity from patrons votes which is "set in stone" for now).
She is a tier 3 girl so her update are few.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It's not specifically related to Jennifer.
It seems to be time related (after midnight).
My work around : advance time until next day.
I will try to get the specifics of this bug.
If you can provide a save file that has the bug, it should be good enough for me to fix it.

Reactions: Bantry

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
View attachment 907039

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
Wow !!! Thanks for including me in the story, Bantry.
I wish I wrote as well as you and Yankee to participate in your Fan fic.
They both make the thread so much more enjoyable with their stories. I always read them when I get home from work.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)

Huge shout out and thank you to darkhound1 for letting me use one of his early renders of Alice!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 908696

(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)

Huge shout out and thank you to darkhound1 for letting me use one of his early renders of Alice!
The cut and paste master at work :ROFLMAO:

I'm still working with Betty Boohead and how to pose her...

Poses2.jpg

:geek:;)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes