Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
This just happened to me.
I sent Delizia off the island a long time ago and although she was angry, she told me that another boy was waiting for him on another island.
I shouldn't be on my island
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On my island is Faye, Desire and Brenda who could be doctors

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This just happened to me.
I sent Delizia off the island a long time ago and although she was angry, she told me that another boy was waiting for him on another island.
I shouldn't be on my island

On my island is Faye, Desire and Brenda who could be doctors
Some of the 'Staff positions or Jobs' may at times be filled by girls that you have not invited to the island or who are currently not there. All up to the game. You don't want Delizia as your doctor? Talk with the receptionist and change it.

Reactions: Vince Red

fallen59

Sep 2, 2017
i am stuck " HOW DO I GET AMY THE ORANGE ROSE? " task. l massaged amy. l went to alice room at 21:00 but she is not telling me any about the orange roses?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do I meet Mercedes in the gym after the night club closes, I tried many times but it never worked.
Have you tried going to the gym at 02:30hrs? Better yet, (assuming you have hacked her sub-dermal implant) pin her to the upper left of your screen and track her location. When it says she is in the gym, go there.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
View attachment 903764

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)
Helluva way to start the day!

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
I'm having issues with appointments. When I make appointments with a girl I get a message back that I stood them up but the appointment time could still be hours away or even the next day!!!!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I'm having issues with appointments. When I make appointments with a girl I get a message back that I stood them up but the appointment time could still be hours away or even the next day!!!!!
Hard to say since you didn't provide any other information, like which version, PC, MAC, Android, specific appointment or all of them, etc. We have to assume the game isn't crashing and there is no traceback report. It may just be a quirk from when the game updated itself and inconvenience you have to endure for a bit or until v0.3.0 is released.

Reactions: junior366

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
If the below description matches your situation, it is fixed.
  • When you stayed awake until after 02:00, messages for missed appointment were still wrongfully send --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
Update to 0.2.3.2 in the OP.
1605699937287.png

Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
It happens to me with Joy's poker date. Even though I go to the date, Joy is angry for not showing up.
In the next appointment I will make a save and check if the problem is that I change the appointment time

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes