BlackMage69

Apr 1, 2019
Right before/after choosing the new posing system this happens and the game cannot progress any further.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4409, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4427, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4428, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4428, in <module>
NameError: name 'l_who1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 704, in script call
File "appointments_workout.rpyc", line 807, in script call
File "appointments_workout.rpyc", line 1709, in script call
File "interactive_posing.rpyc", line 51, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 567, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 432, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3512, in <lambda>
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 443, in per_interact
self.update()
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 631, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4427, in execute
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4428, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 191, in evaluate
args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
File "renpy/python.py", line 2249, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2242, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/gui_screens.rpy", line 4428, in <module>
NameError: name 'l_who1' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22621
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.4.5.0
Sat Jun 29 14:28:19 2024

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Well, as usual, stuck on a particular scene... Was about to say two scenes until my dumb ass realized that the Yvette shower thing after a drink at the night bar was indeed an appointment and I needed to stay up late to actually reach the appointment.

The Amy Hot Tub scene is all I have left this update. Girl just will. not. knock. on. my. door.

EDIT: I swear, it's a super power at this point. I post something about a scene I can't get, and BOOM. Within a couple minutes, I finally get it.

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Yes. I'm very well aware this "community" is full of dick riders for a dev who makes minimal content updates once every 9 months. Compared to his pre 2020 where he made the same amount of content in 3-4 months. Regardless. My point still stands.

What is even more sad is that some of you live on this specific thread and reply every day on it. Ouch. This thread/dev essentially has discord mods lol.
Wow... somebody seems especially butt-hurt. Y'know, they make a medicated ointment for that...

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Did you actually read my post or did you just skim and an came to a conclusion based on what you think i mean vs what i actually said? Your comments are so scatter brained they don't actually make sense.

I never once complained about the release rate. Did you not understand a single point i was making? The game after 7 years is at best 21% done lets pretend it is 25% done that means given the same pace of development the game will be finished in 21 years for a total development time of 28 years. It is not unreasonable to say just shy of 3 decades development cycle for the game is lunacy.

It is not insane to say given the fact that feature creep has resulted in a development time at least two times longer then the average pro ball player's career, that maybe just maybe this game got away from the developer and that anything he can learn from this project has been learned and he should move on to a project that can be finished in 2 to 5 years.

Lets be clear there is no way this game will EVER be finished unless it gets triaged. This game will not still be under development for another two decades.

I have not advocated for a quicker release schedule the fact that you think this is what I am advocating means you lack either basic reading comprehension or like I suspect didn't bother to actually read my post.

When your development time is so long that you have to redo work to keep up with technology changes you get into the duke nukem issue. This isn't saying redoing work is bad it is saying that when you are redoing old renders and your game is not even a quarter done after 7 years then maybe it is time to start on a new project that ACTUALLY has a hope in hell of being completed.

Maybe the better choice is to triage the game and remove 2/3 of the characters with the least amount of progress and finish the game in 3 years. The fact is the game's status quo development cycle is a failure because it will never be finished. Part of development is cutting content, this game needs to either be abandoned or triaged.

I am not saying anything unreasonable here. And if you actually read my post it is not an attack on the developer at all.
Or... unlike almost every other game on F95, it could be primarily an open-world game, kinda like an adult/pr0n equivalent of Nintendo's Endless Ocean... just food for thought.

Reactions: KiraJames

Dmoll

Dec 18, 2022
Is there any story to this game and why we are on an island filled with girls who want a piece of us? The descriptions talks about some mystery. What is that?

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
how to pass the time quicker?
have got everything else but yumiko’s guess who game
Might be the most random event in the entire game. However if you want, use the HOUR GLASS on the right menu to advance a half hour at a time. If your going to do this save, save, and keep saving. You will loose all the stats of the girls without interaction. I don't recommend advancing that much because you can go days without getting something from Yumiko. While I am not 100% positive I would venture that keeping her stats up is a way to receive more of these communications. (that appears to be the situation when I play). FYI - I still don't have them all and I am on Day 498.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Is there any story to this game and why we are on an island filled with girls who want a piece of us? The descriptions talks about some mystery. What is that?
If you started the game you saw HOW you came to the island. If you've been playing the game for any length of time you will see the importance of the MC having sex and masturbating a lot. Even to the point if you don't have sex for anywhere from 24-72 hours you will get a message from the Doctor to see about your "condition".

To quote a movie - "the secret is in the sauce"

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
from DH's Patreon page....

---------------------------------------------------------------
USER
If I don't go see Deliza, the game crashes a few minutes after starting.

I don't understand. You cannot not see her. It's automatic. I need to see the crash report to be able to say anything useful or do anything about it.
----------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like a certain member on this forum who crashes if he doesn't see Deliza right away??????? :unsure: :ROFLMAO::unsure::ROFLMAO:

Any69Th.Ing

Jul 15, 2018
is there a way to get jennifer at the bar again? not working as bar girl but just attending the party,
i need one more special action for completion in her special action image.

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
is there a way to get jennifer at the bar again? not working as bar girl but just attending the party,
i need one more special action for completion in her special action image.
I'm not certain what "party" you are referring too? But typically Jen is only at the bar either working or for a special reason to setup another achievement for one of the girls. What special action are you trying to accomplish for her?

DeeNS

May 1, 2017
# darkhound1

I don't know if it was already, but I found a bug.
When I do an erotic massage with Heather, a few pictures won't load.
V04.5.0+bugfix's

Reactions: darkhound1

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
# darkhound1

I don't know if it was already, but I found a bug.
When I do an erotic massage with Heather, a few pictures won't load.
V04.5.0+bugfix's

Can I ask is this an official version download? also where did you download it from? Or is it a compressed one ?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes