masseuse

Oct 27, 2022
In general, you are right.
Unfortunately this one really is a bug. Copy & Paste error from previous version.
The number of days a girl spent on the island wasn't supposed to be reset for 0.4.5.0.
I have fixed the save game updater now, but it's too late if you already loaded a save game with the current version.

To change the days a girl has been on the island manually, open the console and type:
<name of the girl>.island_days = ...
So for example:
brenda.island_days = 50
Thanks. I was able to do this and unlock Brendas anniversary scenes this way. I used a development console file called dirtyconsol.rpy and I added it to renpy/common folder. the file is described here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/quick-tw...re-playing-any-renpy-game.131004/post-8999432

I hope this way do not cause unexpected problems.

I got another question regarding the new lewd beach walk scene with Natasha. It seems that I am not able to unlock the scene due to wrong bikini or bathing suit outfit. I tried the three possibilities for outfit, that I know of. Can some new outfit for her be discovered in some way?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Thanks. I was able to do this and unlock Brendas anniversary scenes this way. I used a development console file called dirtyconsol.rpy and I added it to renpy/common folder. the file is described here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/quick-tw...re-playing-any-renpy-game.131004/post-8999432

I hope this way do not cause unexpected problems.

I got another question regarding the new lewd beach walk scene with Natasha. It seems that I am not able to unlock the scene due to wrong bikini or bathing suit outfit. I tried the three possibilities for outfit, that I know of. Can some new outfit for her be discovered in some way?
Nope.
She must wear her skimmpy bikini.

Last edited:

crimsonxplt

Jun 25, 2017
I've looked at the hints in the phone and maxed their stats but only get the same basic scenes. Do I just keep repeating them and hope for good RNG or is there something else I should be doing?
(I'd prefer not to cheat but i'm not making much progress.)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I've looked at the hints in the phone and maxed their stats but only get the same basic scenes. Do I just keep repeating them and hope for good RNG or is there something else I should be doing?
(I'd prefer not to cheat but I'm not making much progress.)
For starters, it's all guesswork on our part (those offering advice) since you didn't ask about a particular girl or scene. If you haven't done so already, you're best bet is to download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread. Inside you will find all kinds of hints, tips, answers, some of which are quite detailed. If you still need help, come back here and ask, but try to include more details, so we know exactly what you are trying to accomplish.

Guide.jpg

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes