zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
do game work for anyone who have window 11? just wanna check if its my pc/window 11 or maybe a bug from game?
In general it can work with W11. But there are quite some problem reports. W11 has loads of driver changes compared to W10 and not all of them are working with the version of Renpy shipped with the game.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
do game work for anyone who have window 11? just wanna check if its my pc/window 11 or maybe a bug from game?
In general it can work with W11. But there are quite some problem reports. W11 has loads of driver changes compared to W10 and not all of them are working with the version of Renpy shipped with the game.
Since I am NOT running Win 11, this is just a wild ass guess, but you might try 'right-clicking' on the exe file and opening the 'properties' menu. If it looks something like this, you could try running the compatibility troubleshooter. Like I said, just a guess on my part.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: sfcpres

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Since I am NOT running Win 11, this is just a wild ass guess, but you might try 'right-clicking' on the exe file and opening the 'properties' menu. If it looks something like this, you could try running the compatibility troubleshooter. Like I said, just a guess on my part.

View attachment 3847505
It is worth a try, but most problems reported here were driver issues. Compatibility is a process level thing and does not help wiith drivers.

Reactions: Bantry

copit60221

Mar 8, 2022
I just played through the Mia goodbye sequence. Very nice: sexy, sweet, a little sad. It's nice to see her recovery progress. I hate to see her go (yeah, yeah), fingers crossed we'll see her again some day.

Only minor objection is that MC was too distracted to also get a photo *after* the swimsuit change. ;)

Last edited:

Lewdop

Nov 2, 2021
but i found it bit weird because when i manage play game for 2-3 min. i check autosave and it went like this:

number 1 (save)
number 2 (save)
number 3 (Empty)
number 4 (save)
etc

sometimes game skip autosave so any idea why did game skip some autosave? could something interfere with file?

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes