Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
With the Eva shower game scene. drop your lust to zero. She'll cheat in the end and you'll still get a hard on regardless. for the elevator. before it starts drop Eva's endurance in half or lower. Then she'll cum twice.

I have taken 2 purple pills to reduce lust as much as possible and still he manages to win me. That's why I was thinking of lowering Eva's appeal to see if that would work. I've gotten to see the entire elevator scene, but cheating on the advice of the Puppet Master guide, but I want to test if I get it legally. Exercising before the scene, I could not lower her resistance, so I only think of having sex with her before and increasing my resistance or with shakes or pills

I hope my English is not as horrible as the Spanish translation that Chrome does

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
Please, could someone give me a link to the music of the game?

Holidays Island folder>game folder> music folder

This question leads me to a question, can I customize the music of the game by putting the name of the file that already exists in my own themes?

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
3!!! 3 purple pills I had a hard time not getting hard on Faye doing pull-ups. With which I draw the conclusion that as recommended by yankeeInKy I should use more purple pills for Eva's shower scene instead of lowering its appeal

Who wouldn't have an erection if she looked at you like that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
I'm playing the latest android version of the game. I keep randomly losing my saves. First I lost my saves of the game with Desire, now I lost my photo shoot saves with Jennifer.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Banner_HI_FF_Logo.jpg

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
anyone know how to reset a affection level or any other effective way to re trigger amy's quest line? I have been playing on the same save since like version 0.1.5, maybe 0.1.3. i need to get amy her special bikini to unlock the private workouts for the quest, but i got her that bikini ages ago before that quest existed. now i cant get private work out, message, amy getting her boobs re done by Joy, or any of the sex scenes from the quest. any suggestions?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
anyone know how to reset a affection level or any other effective way to re trigger amy's quest line? I have been playing on the same save since like version 0.1.5, maybe 0.1.3. i need to get amy her special bikini to unlock the private workouts for the quest, but i got her that bikini ages ago before that quest existed. now i cant get private work out, message, amy getting her boobs re done by Joy, or any of the sex scenes from the quest. any suggestions?
Amy's special bikini does NOT trigger her quest line. Once you have updated correctly to the latest version, you should find that Amy's stats have been reset to lower levels and you cannot 'cheat' her stat levels via codes or mods. The only way to increase them is to complete the quests that will be listed in your phone. It is all explained within the Companion Guide found on the first page.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 15th of November 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).

The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.
There will be another bug fix soon (0.2.3.2). For details see below change log.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
158 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Aly gets a random event in her room, that invloves cosplay --> still working on it
  • A new special action (pose butt) has been added for Amy, Alice and Jessica. More character will follow later --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be re-rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Image quality when special actions like groping etc. are shown on the phone has been improved --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Two of Deliza's strength training appointments got the replay icon now. The third (and most interesting) one has been made repeatable in game --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Amy's hot private yoga workout has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Jennifer's night bar whiskey appointment has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • The date with Amy where you provide her with a sperm sample has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • The date with Amy where she invites you to stay the night has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Requirements on the achievements (like hearts, etc.) will also be shown when the achievement has already been done. This makes more sense, since almost everything is repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
Bug fixes
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
  • When you stayed awake until after 02:00, messages for missed appointment were still wrongfully send --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • attributeError: 'cl_message' object has no attribute 'image' during the save game update phase --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • Alice lost the achievements for the for the photo studio appointments --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • KeyError: u'what2' during Jessica's denim photo shooting --> fixed with 0.2.3.2

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:

0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of october from the main page, or the links in this post:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes