Sihn8

Dec 26, 2017
Amy's special bikini does NOT trigger her quest line. Once you have updated correctly to the latest version, you should find that Amy's stats have been reset to lower levels and you cannot 'cheat' her stat levels via codes or mods. The only way to increase them is to complete the quests that will be listed in your phone. It is all explained within the Companion Guide found on the first page.
I went back through all of my saves looking to trigger Amy reset. the ones that will let me do it are saves all the way back at 0.1.7. I have also been reading the companion guide and i dont understand it. for example. screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png
these are my Amy scene completions. I would assume i cant go to 3 heart scenes until all of the 2 hearts are done, but i have several 3 hearts done and still missing my 2 hearts. I also remember at one point Amy talked to me about protein shakes. as the companion mod said i went and fetched her the shake and gave it to her in the gym. she does not offer me private workouts anf she doesn't talk to me about the shakes any more. I also cant go to her room to trigger any of the message quest line. BUT the companion guide continues on after that for the quest line to complete arm wrestling and copper dress. which i have done as you can see in middle screenshot. I think i also remember when i gave her the shake the interaction felt weird because i didnt get any prompts after and i wasnt using the companion guide while playing at the time. is it possible i gave her the shake and the workout didnt trigger? I also dont want to go back to my 0.1.7 save and start from there as that save has about 10-15% of the games scenes completed vs my current save having about 90-95% excluding the scenes from the bugged amy quest. the number of hours lost going back would be insane unless i could just reset her quest line or figure out where it broke down and go from there.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I went back through all of my saves looking to trigger Amy reset. the ones that will let me do it are saves all the way back at 0.1.7. I have also been reading the companion guide and i dont understand it. for example. View attachment 901034 View attachment 901035 View attachment 901037
these are my Amy scene completions. I would assume i cant go to 3 heart scenes until all of the 2 hearts are done, but i have several 3 hearts done and still missing my 2 hearts. I also remember at one point Amy talked to me about protein shakes. as the companion mod said i went and fetched her the shake and gave it to her in the gym. she does not offer me private workouts anf she doesn't talk to me about the shakes any more. I also cant go to her room to trigger any of the message quest line. BUT the companion guide continues on after that for the quest line to complete arm wrestling and copper dress. which i have done as you can see in middle screenshot. I think i also remember when i gave her the shake the interaction felt weird because i didnt get any prompts after and i wasnt using the companion guide while playing at the time. is it possible i gave her the shake and the workout didnt trigger? I also dont want to go back to my 0.1.7 save and start from there as that save has about 10-15% of the games scenes completed vs my current save having about 90-95% excluding the scenes from the bugged amy quest. the number of hours lost going back would be insane unless i could just reset her quest line or figure out where it broke down and go from there.
It was a bug that got fixed in Amy's quest timeline but your save game, being an old save, still has this as you completed certain tasks out of the now known order.

You should be able to visit Amy's Room at 21:00hrs, to start the massage quest and get you back in order for the quest.

If you can not, then I am afraid you are looking at an earlier save to solve the issue.

Reactions: Bantry

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I noticed something today when Faye posed for me on the beach for the second time. That is just such an incredible scene! After I had picked her up at her room, she told me that she was not wearing a bra :). However, when we were at the beach I thought for a moment whether or not that was true. Because, in the attached image, she does seem to wear one under her top, doesn't she? Or maybe the texture of the fabric is just playing tricks on me? However, she proved that she really wasn't just a moment later :LOL:. Anyway, I have to say that this is probably my favorite of Faye's poses. It is just too hot - even though she is not naked :love:.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The evening before, I went to play poker with Joy at 23:00. When you enter her office you can see the landscape in broad daylight through the window. That is a bit unexpected for that time of day. However, I cannot exclude that the landscape was momentarily illuminated by an extremely bright meteor. Oh - that means I should make a wish proactively next time? Several come to mind ;). So, maybe something to fix in a future update?

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I see that in the cheat notes it says something about changing the size of the girls' boobs .. (girl name.breast_type_known = True), how is that code entered .. but my question is how or what replacement of that code to put it in on the console?

melodias1983

Jun 4, 2020
I see that in the cheat notes it says something about changing the size of the girls' boobs .. (girl name.breast_type_known = True), how is that code entered .. but my question is how or what replacement of that code to put it in on the console?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
That is not about changing the size of a girl's boobs. But about knowing what type the are, like natural, implants, biotech etc.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I noticed something today when Faye posed for me on the beach for the second time. That is just such an incredible scene! After I had picked her up at her room, she told me that she was not wearing a bra :). However, when we were at the beach I thought for a moment whether or not that was true. Because, in the attached image, she does seem to wear one under her top, doesn't she? Or maybe the texture of the fabric is just playing tricks on me? However, she proved that she really wasn't just a moment later :LOL:. Anyway, I have to say that this is probably my favorite of Faye's poses. It is just too hot - even though she is not naked :love:.

The evening before, I went to play poker with Joy at 23:00. When you enter her office you can see the landscape in broad daylight through the window. That is a bit unexpected for that time of day. However, I cannot exclude that the landscape was momentarily illuminated by an extremely bright meteor. Oh - that means I should make a wish proactively next time? Several come to mind ;). So, maybe something to fix in a future update?
Yes my UK beauty has that same effect on me and her fluffy love muffins are a sight to behold. ;)

Reactions: Bantry and BDMick

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Yes my UK beauty has that same effect on me and her fluffy love muffins are a sight to behold. ;)
Yep, she is also one of my favorite girls on the island. Besides Eva, Heather, Amy, Mercedes, Natasha. Beauty overload :).

And I also have a weird bug to report (v2.3.2):
This happened after I played poker with Mercedes and she flexed her muscles. The scene ended at 3:30. I then tried to go to bed, but couldn't. That was not because of all my thoughts of Mercedes, only all the "actions player" buttons had suddenly stopped working. All I was able to do was pass the time until 7:00. Then the settings for the next day were loaded and everything was OK again. Is this a known bug? I have a save of that malfunction if that is of interest to you, Darkhound.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 901421

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Best get to " Spanking the Monkey " Old Chap :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
View attachment 901421

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

(***disclaimer***)
(This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game)
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Try not to snap the twig or crush the berries, Gamecock!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I wish there was a scene replay mode in the game
Check your phone as some scenes are repeatable. Barring that, you have unlimited 'save' slots available, so, save early and often. Then just reload and replay to your heart's content.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
is it the same Annabelle that is talked about in version 0.3?
No, Annabelle is in the game since 2019 as a guest of Amy's, nothing to do with v0.3.

Have Faye or Ivy?
Cowgirls (Fan Art)
Single : Annabelle, Heather, Lacey/Melinda(*), Faye
Duo : Heather & Dawn
Trio : Heather & Dawn & Aurelie

Cowgirls (Own Art)
Annabelle, Aurelie, Dawn, Luna.

Faye's render is not public at this time. Maybe one day will be, have not decided yet :unsure:

(*) = posted here.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
No, Annabelle is in the game since 2019 as a guest of Amy's, nothing to do with v0.3.

Cowgirls (Fan Art)
Single : Annabelle, Heather, Lacey/Melinda(*), Faye
Duo : Heather & Dawn
Trio : Heather & Dawn & Aurelie

Cowgirls (Own Art)
Annabelle, Aurelie, Dawn, Luna.

Faye's render is not public at this time. Maybe one day will be, have not decided yet :unsure:

(*) = posted here.

I get it. I haven't met Amy yet, so I didn't know about Annabelle. I must have mixed things up.
Thanks for the clarification DuckSwim

Is there any rendering that is public?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I get it. I haven't met Amy yet, so I didn't know about Annabelle. I must have mixed things up.
Thanks for the clarification DuckSwim

Is there any rendering that is public?
You might try his DevianArt page.

Reactions: Vince Red
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes