soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
I'm still having problems with hotshots during the post game scenes. It only seems to be with now's with sex scenes though. So far my game crashed during the scenes with Desire and Eva after the hotshots game. It just crashes straight to my home screen, no error screen just straight crashes to my home screen. I'm using the android version of the game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm still having problems with hotshots during the post game scenes. It only seems to be with now's with sex scenes though. So far my game crashed during the scenes with Desire and Eva after the hotshots game. It just crashes straight to my home screen, no error screen just straight crashes to my home screen. I'm using the android version of the game.
No idea about Android device spec but it's probably video RAM related.
These particular scenes are heavy on vRAM.

Reactions: Bantry

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
How much RAM do you have in your Android device. I can run the Android version with no issues with 8gig of RAM on my phone or 8gig on my S6 tablet. Sounds like what X stated your out of memory, hence the game crash.

Last edited:

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
Does Mercedes still only flex after you beat her at poker or can you do other things with her now? Haven't played since Version 2.0 (I guess?) where this event was introduced

Reactions: Deadshot1984

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I'm trying Eva's shower game and I always have an erection (Who wouldn't?) I've tried the purple pills but it doesn't work. It remains for me to try to lower his attractiveness 7/10 talking to Yumiko, to see if I do not have an erection.

If I can get Eva to cum somehow and I can link this to the elevator scene, then I might get her to cum 2 times legally

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I'm trying Eva's shower game and I always have an erection (Who wouldn't?) I've tried the red pills but it doesn't work. It remains for me to try to lower his attractiveness 7/10 talking to Yumiko, to see if I do not have an erection.

If I can get Eva to cum somehow and I can link this to the elevator scene, then I might get her to cum 2 times legally
With the Eva shower game scene. drop your lust to zero. She'll cheat in the end and you'll still get a hard on regardless. for the elevator. before it starts drop Eva's endurance in half or lower. Then she'll cum twice.

Reactions: Vince Red
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes