Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I remember buying 2 of each, but can't tell you how often I've used them
Does it really influence the decisions of the girls? So far I haven't found anything I can't do
I can't think of an instant where it influences a decision of the girls, but I believe a level 2 is the minimum needed. Use them daily as over time it should increase you looks. A few post above yours was a discussion of the numbers needed to raise the levels. I just chose looks as one of my attributes in the beginning and never worried about it again.

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I think a Heather pool event is influenced by looks.
From Heather I only have to do the achievements of sending her home and everything that implies the return.
If I understood Bantry correctly, I did the same as him. I chose appearance at the beginning and I think I have only used the cream and gel to go handsome on a date

Reactions: Bantry

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Follow instructions as per the post for installing the Companion Mod

How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
(not into the folder named "game" , but into the folder where you have the game).

On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game.
Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named "game", but into the folder where you have the game).

It will make a folder for images when you extract it.
That should solve your problem.

:)
Thank you very much SiJA for your reply. I have now installed the mod into v 2.3. Now I can run 2.3 & load a save from
2.2 & it does not crash. But when I try to check my phone, I get angry messages from Aly & Amy saying I missed an
appointment. There is no traceback because the game hasnt crashed. Please is there any way I can force a traceback?
If not, please may I have permission to post the save? When I load this save into 2.2 I have an appt with Aly which
isnt due for 2 hours & no appt with Amy.

Thank you

Reactions: SiJa

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thank you very much SiJA for your reply. I have now installed the mod into v 2.3. Now I can run 2.3 & load a save from
2.2 & it does not crash. But when I try to check my phone, I get angry messages from Aly & Amy saying I missed an
appointment. There is no traceback because the game hasnt crashed. Please is there any way I can force a traceback?
If not, please may I have permission to post the save? When I load this save into 2.2 I have an appt with Aly which
isnt due for 2 hours & no appt with Amy.

Thank you
That isn't really an error. Just a coincidence of the update, not picking up the appointments and converting them correctly. Thus you rec'd messages from the girls saying they are angry you missed them. Grovel before the goddesses and give them flowers and candy and they will love you once again.

newboys20

Mar 30, 2018
It's been a couple of weeks after I've done all of Amy's quests up to the "HOW DO I COMPLETE THE QUEST TO RAISE AMY’S STATS?" from page 72 of the guide. I'm waiting for Amy to urgently knock on my door but it's not happening. I've done all of the wishes and desires quests for all 5 girls. This scene is not triggering for me. any help?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
It's been a couple of weeks after I've done all of Amy's quests up to the "HOW DO I COMPLETE THE QUEST TO RAISE AMY’S STATS?" from page 72 of the guide. I'm waiting for Amy to urgently knock on my door but it's not happening. I've done all of the wishes and desires quests for all 5 girls. This scene is not triggering for me. any help?
Amy's Spoilers start on page 80 of the latest version of the Guide. [ver 0.2.3.0] If you have completed all the quests, her stats should be at 100. Is that the case? Does she have another job like receptionist or maid. I don't recall there being a specific time or day for when she'll knock on your door, but you may have to spend a day or two in your room.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Iris is one of my girls.

She is my personal taste in short, busty girls, who are also cute, sweet and more than a little sexy.
Her creation and style is inspired by her friend, Yvette.
When you created Iris. Did you do her head first then body or whole figure?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
So will she be part of this game?:D
No plans for that.

When you created Iris. Did you do her head first then body or whole figure?
Each person have their way to approach it I suppose.
But in general,

Starting out for most girls is prototype. Quick outline of body type, chest size, face, hair and so on, slapped in a model (Only way to know which models work is trial and error, I have not found any other way so far).

The vast majority will fail, only a few girls will find a model that works and move on to maturity (through endless tinkering with them). Which makes making new girls both fun and a nightmare (time spent vs. reward is often appalling)

If a creator stick to it, then girl creation will eventually switch from prototype to hybrid, mixing existing girls they have, as the preferred approach (which is were I am these days).

As for Iris? Iris is through prototype, with some tinkered hybrid added late stage to perfect a few areas.
Pure luck.

Yvette wanted a friend and willed it so.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes