shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
Am having a problem with Amy, I have a quest to upgrade too 100 her love and affection but the max is stuck at 50 for affection and 35 for love it wont increase even if I kiss or hug. Anyway to solve this?

edit: NVM found the way
But now how do I upgrade room to have a pole dance for jessica

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Am having a problem with Amy, I have a quest to upgrade too 100 her love and affection but the max is stuck at 50 for affection and 35 for love it wont increase even if I kiss or hug. Anyway to solve this?

edit: NVM found the way
But now how do I upgrade room to have a pole dance for jessica
Download the guide on page 1. Everything is on there about the apartment.

sascuash00

May 1, 2020
Halloween Promotional Items

Hello.

As requested from JOY and with the help of darkhound1 and DuckSwim (Many Thanks)
Here is a large 1080 image specially for Halloween...

View attachment 880490

You can use for a wallpaper on a PC or tablet etc.

Also a Large Fan Signature as well...

View attachment 880491

How to use, see the spoiler below...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Happy Halloween
thanks men its perfect...

• Wow
Reactions: junior366 and SiJa

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
Mercedes Edition

Hello.

Due to the popularity of MERCEDES here is a special set of Fan signatures...

Mercedes_Fan_01.png Mercedes_Fan_02.png

Mercedes_Fan_03.png Mercedes_Fan_04.png

Mercedes_01.gif Mercedes_02.gif

(You can use up two individual small girl banners in a signature).

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the ALIGNMENT icon and select ALIGN CENTER.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.
Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this Darkhound's thread or his Patreon page (links below).
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
Mercedes Edition

Hello.

Due to the popularity of MERCEDES here is a special set of Fan signatures...

View attachment 888320 View attachment 888321

View attachment 888322 View attachment 888324

View attachment 888325 View attachment 888326

(You can use up two individual small girl banners in a signature).

To use them Right Click on the one you like.
Select " Copy Image Address" from the options.
Go to your account and SIGNATURE.
Click on the ALIGNMENT icon and select ALIGN CENTER.
Click on the INSERT IMAGE icon and paste the link.
Also please click on the image before you save and use the INSERT LINK Icon to link to this Darkhound's thread or his Patreon page (links below).
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-1-9-1-beta-darkhound1.3782/
Thank you master! can never get enough of Mercedes, Miriam, Amy and Ivy :love:
Hope for some day a muscle contest between them (y)(y)(y)

fzzff

Feb 27, 2020
Does anyone know the percentage chance of the Heather/Jessica beach scene? Is there a way to modify the code so that it happens? I've been trying over and over again, both are wearing skimpy and both are on the beach. Both have max lust/favor/love/affection. I do the options "take a closer look" -> "compliment" -> "enjoy the view" over and over again, I feel like I'm going crazy. I also have tried doing different things before initiating it in hopes of changing the seed or something, but it's still not happening.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know the percentage chance of the Heather/Jessica beach scene? Is there a way to modify the code so that it happens? I've been trying over and over again, both are wearing skimpy and both are on the beach. Both have max lust/favor/love/affection. I do the options "take a closer look" -> "compliment" -> "enjoy the view" over and over again, I feel like I'm going crazy. I also have tried doing different things before initiating it in hopes of changing the seed or something, but it's still not happening.
They both do not have to be on the beach at the same time. Jessica just needs to show up 30 minutes after you find Heather there. Also, if Jessica has receptionist or maid duty that can affect the outcome to. Try not having Jessica in one of those jobs. Find Heather at the beach without Jessica and save your game then go for a walk with her. Do the 'closer look' 'compliment', etc. and see if Jessica shows up.

If you haven't done so already, read page 102 of the Guide.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I have a Gforce GTX 1050 TI Over clocked 4gig DDR5 memory and thank you.
As Darkhound has noted the GPU is what is important.

For fun and a low casual amount of rendering it does not matter much though, so any fairly modern card, 4GB (if feeling lucky) or 8 GB card will do.

A note on the new 30x0 cards, it will be some months before they have full render support beyond experimental betas, always like that when a new generation comes out.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 8th of November 2020)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.​
There will be another bug fix soon (0.2.3.2). For details see below change log.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
137 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • A new location, the underground lab and infirmary will be introduced with two new special characters --> still working on it
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> still working on it
  • Aly gets a random event in her room, that involves cosplay --> still working on it
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be re-rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Two of Deliza's strength training appointments got the replay icon now. The third (and most interesting) one has been made repeatable in game --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Amy's hot private yoga workout has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Jennifer's night bar whiskey appointment has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • The date with Amy where you provide her with a sperm sample has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • The date with Amy where she invites you to stay the night has been made repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
  • Requirements on the achievements (like hearts, etc.) will also be shown when the achievement has already been done. This makes more sense, since almost everything is repeatable --> is part of 0.2.3.2
Bug fixes
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
  • When you stayed awake until after 02:00, messages for missed appointment were still wrongfully send --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • attributeError: 'cl_message' object has no attribute 'image' during the save game update phase --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • Alice lost the achievements for the for the photo studio appointments --> fixed with 0.2.3.2
  • KeyError: u'what2' during Jessica's denim photo shooting --> fixed with 0.2.3.2

Is the update going to break save games?

0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:
0.2.3.2 beta --> available since 11th of October from the main page, or the links in this post:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
As Darkhound has noted the GPU is what is important.

For fun and a low casual amount of rendering it does not matter much though, so any fairly modern card, 4GB (if feeling lucky) or 8 GB card will do.

A note on the new 30x0 cards, it will be some months before they have full render support beyond experimental betas, always like that when a new generation comes out.
Thank you Ducky for your imput. I know definitely need more RAM. at 8gig if I have too much going on in a scene it just locks up my system. Out of curiosity what are the specs on your system. Probably something mind shattering lol.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
My system specs are:
9700k 8 core 3.6ghz
32GB ram
rtx 2080 super, 8GB
1070 ti, 8GB

If you want to be able to use your system while rendering, you need either 2 graphic cards or you need to attach your monitor to your cpu internal gpu (if it has one).
The locking up is coming from to the gpu that is on 100% load.
Rule of thumb for system memory: at least 2 times the gpu memory.
4 cpu cores are enough for rendering, but your system might feel slow while render is running.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Thank you Ducky for your imput. I know definitely need more RAM. at 8gig if I have too much going on in a scene it just locks up my system. Out of curiosity what are the specs on your system. Probably something mind shattering lol.
Not really.

A top quality RTX 2080 Super (for rendering) and a standard RTX 1660 (for everything else)
Old 16 GB, 3.4Ghz 1155 Architecture for the rest, heck I even run win7 still.

(2021 will see a major generational change as I have postphoned it for some years now)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes