yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
This is where having a well tuned PC beats buying new hardware every other year but clogging it down with a bunch of bloatware.

My desktop is a C2Q Q9300 w/ 16Gb and NO VIDEO CARD, my laptop is an I5-3317U w/ 6Gb and an Intel integrated card. Both can run Holiday Island with ZERO issues.
Nice.. My Processor is 12 year old lol. I think thats causing a bottleneck with My GPU. So definite upgrading my Motherboard and CPU and adding more RAM to 32. Black Friday shopping here I come :) As for running HI. don't have a problem. No issues there. Rendering with Daz3d. Eh

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Nice.. My Processor is 12 year old lol. I think thats causing a bottleneck with My GPU. So definite upgrading my Motherboard and CPU and adding more RAM to 32. Black Friday shopping here I come :) As for running HI. don't have a problem. No issues there. Rendering with Daz3d. Eh
Get a 3-PCI x16 MB, and put your oldest video card as your actual output OVERRIDING the onboard graphics. Then double up on the rendering card.

I can't say I understand all the pieces/parts, but this is supposed to improve performance because of how it channels data more circular on the MB.

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
I need help to remove the image from behind, I asked her for a pole dance but I didnt know I needed something so after she told me that the image stuck there and no matter what i do is there plz help

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I need help to remove the image from behind, I asked her for a pole dance but I didnt know I needed something so after she told me that the image stuck there and no matter what i do is there plz help
Do you have a save point prior to asking her for a pole dance? If so load and play on.

shiro8

Sep 28, 2017
Do you have a save point prior to asking her for a pole dance? If so load and play on.
I do but is like 3hrs of gameplay :( which is why I want to know if I can remove it. 3hrs is what I have to play a day because of work, I dont want to waste 1 day to get back what I had

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Get a 3-PCI x16 MB, and put your oldest video card as your actual output OVERRIDING the onboard graphics. Then double up on the rendering card.

I can't say I understand all the pieces/parts, but this is supposed to improve performance because of how it channels data more circular on the MB.
That's what i ordered PCI 3 motherboard which my graphics card should run at. I never use onboard video unless I have to.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No idea how you managed to do that. Hug one of the girls and compliment her. This should remove the image.
Or open the console and type:
hide screen closeup

Reactions: Bantry

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
Game version 0.2.3.2: I just started the quest about Eva's breast enhancement by walking on the beach with her. Followed the instructions in the 0.2.3.0 guide and made her win the wet T-Shirt contest. Got her to reward me in my new bedroom and the scene when I'm supposed to be bold and talk about her breasts NEVER happens. What am I doing wrong??

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
Game version 0.2.3.2: I just started the quest about Eva's breast enhancement by walking on the beach with her. Followed the instructions in the 0.2.3.0 guide and made her win the wet T-Shirt contest. Got her to reward me in my new bedroom and the scene when I'm supposed to be bold and talk about her breasts NEVER happens. What am I doing wrong??
Never mind. Replying to myself. I reloaded a previous save, redone everything and got it to happen. I still have no clue of what happened tbh.

Reactions: Bantry

Tsutomu1983

Sep 7, 2020
Hello, greetings to all, does anyone know if there is any translation from language to Spanish? The game looks very good.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
HI_FF_Logo_Sunset.png

On an Island somewhere in the Pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
I am running 0.2.2. Downloaded 0.2.3. Whenever I try to load a save from 2.2 into 2.3 it crashes.
I will try to attach traceback.txt . This seems to suggest that the problem is that 2.2 has the
companion mod. But there is no visible way to install that mod into 2.3 . The game/images
folder doesnt exist. Also in the thread on the mod somebody said that the mod wont work.
Please any advice?

View attachment traceback.txt (oh dear, it seems to insist on attaching 2 copies or none... )

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I am running 0.2.2. Downloaded 0.2.3. Whenever I try to load a save from 2.2 into 2.3 it crashes.
I will try to attach traceback.txt . This seems to suggest that the problem is that 2.2 has the
companion mod. But there is no visible way to install that mod into 2.3 . The game/images
folder doesnt exist. Also in the thread on the mod somebody said that the mod wont work.
Please any advice?

View attachment 886379 (oh dear, it seems to insist on attaching 2 copies or none... )
Follow instructions as per the post for installing the Companion Mod

How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into the folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
(not into the folder named "game" , but into the folder where you have the game).

On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game.
Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named "game", but into the folder where you have the game).

It will make a folder for images when you extract it.
That should solve your problem.

:)

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes