SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Will there be more Natasha renders for 0.3.0.0?
https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4478534

Never say never, but since there is nothing listed in the development news, chances are slim and none, and Slim rode out of town last week. If that changes, it will be posted in the development news updates.

:LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Seems Bantry can not read his own Development News post.

Two new items for Natasha are in Development (See Below)...

• Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

• Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
:geek:

• Haha
Reactions: Bantry

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I just had a double Faye encounter :giggle:. I met her in the main spa area while she is the masseuse at the same time. This occurred at 18:00. However, I am not sure whether or not this is a bug at all. She may just be making fun of me by really quickly switching between her massage outfit and bikini and the two locations :p

I did not find any relevant bug reports via search. I remember that there were double Heathers in the past. Ignore this if it is a known bug. Or not a bug at all.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I just had a double Faye encounter :giggle:. I met her in the main spa area while she is the masseuse at the same time. This occurred at 18:00. However, I am not sure whether or not this is a bug at all. She may just be making fun of me by really quickly switching between her massage outfit and bikini and the two locations :p

I did not find any relevant bug reports via search. I remember that there were double Heathers in the past. Ignore this if it is a known bug. Or not a bug at all.
Not a bug, due to sometimes who is on the island to fit certain jobs, can mean you get a double or someone not on the Island for doing a job. Will sort itself out at the start of the next game week.

I reckon yankeeInKy would be more than happy with two Faye's in the game :ROFLMAO:

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
I am NOT complaining or anything, but why isnt anyone posting their fan art in the relevant thread?

I've seen so much great fan art here, and it seems like it kinda gets buried within the 1000+ pages of this game's thread.
Again: I'm not complaining, you guys are awesome, its just that it would be nice to see it all collected in 1 thread.

This is just 1 example of the awesome fan art I'm talking about:
One Year of Fan Art
View attachment 883497
Not a broom in sight and with her friend, Iris, close at hand.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SiJa

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Not a bug, due to sometimes who is on the island to fit certain jobs, can mean you get a double or someone not on the Island for doing a job. Will sort itself out at the start of the next game week.
OK, I see, thanks! Yes, currently, in my game, Heather and Faye are the only two masseuses on the island. So that explains it.

I reckon yankeeInKy would be more than happy with two Faye's in the game :ROFLMAO:
:LOL: Yeah, I got that impression already when I went through a backlog of 50 pages of comments last weekend. I quite enjoyed his short stories on his encounters with the girls. And I don't mind a double Faye either :giggle:.

• Haha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I am NOT complaining or anything, but why isnt anyone posting their fan art in the relevant thread?

I've seen so much great fan art here, and it seems like it kinda gets buried within the 1000+ pages of this game's thread.
Again: I'm not complaining, you guys are awesome, its just that it would be nice to see it all collected in 1 thread.

This is just 1 example of the awesome fan art I'm talking about:
More than likely, because up until about 3 weeks ago the thread didn't exist.

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE (BUT DO NOT EXPECT)

#3 - Sexism

I like buxom beauties baring their breasts as much as the next guy. Perhaps even more when standing next to patrons of the Blue Oyster.*

But even more so, I like playing games with a well established set of rules with all participants following said rules of the contest. This brings me to the game of Hotshots. Per the rules of this game it would seem, the loser of each round has to take a drink or take off an article of clothing as instructed by the winner. However when the MC wins the first round and tells the girl to strip, she says "Not so fast cowboy! I'm not drunk enough yet. Let me take a shot instead!" and proceeds to down some whiskey.

I researched Wikipedia. I checked the Hoyle Book Of Game Rules book. I even called 222-2222 to consult with Lerner and Lowe. Nowhere did I see that the degree of inebriation exempts a round loser to declining the choice of the round winner! Imagine if people could do this elsewhere.

FOOTBALL

Roger Staubach: OK, Tony. You go run off tackle on this one.
Tony Dorsett: Not so fast Cowboy. I'm not high enough yet. Let me go have another toke first.

(OK, I don't know any Dallas Cowboys with a real drug problem. Please grant me artistic license.)

BASEBALL

Dusty Baker: OK, Barry. It's the bottom of the ninth. I'm putting you in to pinch hit.
Barry Bonds: Not so fast Dusty. I'm not juiced enough yet. Let me go inject some more 'roids first.

MOVIE

Leslie Nielsen: I hear they want us for another Naked Gun movie.
OJ: Not so fast old man. I haven't killed anybody recently. Let me go find another ex first.

Now isn't that stupid? It gets even worse! If I lose the first round, do I get a similar option to waive the stripping if I have not yet had a drink? NOOOO. I have to do what the girl wants. This is outright SEXISM!! The rules should the same regardless of gender! This is not the LPGA with a closer girl tee! This is not titfighting where females have a built in advantage! It's just a measly bar game. Rules are rules!

Same goes at the end when the girl says "I'm almost naked, hun. Let me take a shot instead". She does so without waiting for a response. I don't get to say "No toots! I will not let you take a shot instead. Take it off! Take it off! Take it all off!" Maybe she is one shot away from passing out and I don't want that to happen. It's called strategy.

It also may not be good strategy to choose girl to strip first. Just like it is not good strategy to elect kicking off if you win the OT coin toss in football. But I respect to legal right to do so!!

*20 Company Favor to the first person who gets this reference.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
More than likely, because up until about 3 weeks ago the thread didn't exist.
Older versions have existed before, all died.
And the question has been asked before too.

I don't feel much like reiterating it in detail, so ultra short, I have my own reasons for making renders, on F95 they will only be in this game thread.

Was the girl in the picture ever planned to be added to the game? Annabelle

View attachment 883768
Whether she one day will be more than a guest and take on a larger role is undecided.

Last edited:

Fordv8

Jun 21, 2020
Well, it is exactly one year since my first fan art render.

One with poor Yvette riding a rickety witch broom through the Halloween night.
In a Denim Bikini of all things.

Classic newbie trying too much at once.

But, put in the hours since, an ocean of hours in fact and learned a lot, still learning.
Made a lot of renders and a lot of girls, some inspired by Darkhound's, some not.

But all that aside, I do owe Yvette and it has been one year.
About time I make it up to her ;) So here she is in a celebratory render,

One Year of Fan Art
View attachment 883497
Not a broom in sight and with her friend, Iris, close at hand.
Fantastic image from DuckSwim

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE (BUT DO NOT EXPECT)

#3 - Sexism

I like buxom beauties baring their breasts as much as the next guy. Perhaps even more when standing next to patrons of the Blue Oyster.*

But even more so, I like playing games with a well established set of rules with all participants following said rules of the contest. This brings me to the game of Hotshots. Per the rules of this game it would seem, the loser of each round has to take a drink or take off an article of clothing as instructed by the winner. However when the MC wins the first round and tells the girl to strip, she says "Not so fast cowboy! I'm not drunk enough yet. Let me take a shot instead!" and proceeds to down some whiskey.

I researched Wikipedia. I checked the Hoyle Book Of Game Rules book. I even called 222-2222 to consult with Lerner and Lowe. Nowhere did I see that the degree of inebriation exempts a round loser to declining the choice of the round winner! Imagine if people could do this elsewhere.

FOOTBALL

Roger Staubach: OK, Tony. You go run off tackle on this one.
Tony Dorsett: Not so fast Cowboy. I'm not high enough yet. Let me go have another toke first.

(OK, I don't know any Dallas Cowboys with a real drug problem. Please grant me artistic license.)

BASEBALL

Dusty Baker: OK, Barry. It's the bottom of the ninth. I'm putting you in to pinch hit.
Barry Bonds: Not so fast Dusty. I'm not juiced enough yet. Let me go inject some more 'roids first.

MOVIE

Leslie Nielsen: I hear they want us for another Naked Gun movie.
OJ: Not so fast old man. I haven't killed anybody recently. Let me go find another ex first.

Now isn't that stupid? It gets even worse! If I lose the first round, do I get a similar option to waive the stripping if I have not yet had a drink? NOOOO. I have to do what the girl wants. This is outright SEXISM!! The rules should the same regardless of gender! This is not the LPGA with a closer girl tee! This is not titfighting where females have a built in advantage! It's just a measly bar game. Rules are rules!

Same goes at the end when the girl says "I'm almost naked, hun. Let me take a shot instead". She does so without waiting for a response. I don't get to say "No toots! I will not let you take a shot instead. Take it off! Take it off! Take it all off!" Maybe she is one shot away from passing out and I don't want that to happen. It's called strategy.

It also may not be good strategy to choose girl to strip first. Just like it is not good strategy to elect kicking off if you win the OT coin toss in football. But I respect to legal right to do so!!

*20 Company Favor to the first person who gets this reference.
Reference - Police Academy.

Reactions: Jenzi800
4.00 star(s) 215 Votes