Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yes. I can see the scenes but certain ones had animation to them when you first did them. For some reason all the scenes are static stills with no animation moments in them.
Odd.
Give me some example of replay scenes without animation and I check in my game.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Yvette appointment 3rd to the right second down. She was animated riding the MC the first time through but the replay is just still images.
None of Yvette appointments are re playable trough the phone because you can do them again in game.
No camera icon = no replay
Check the examples on the screeshots below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bantry
Jul 7, 2019
so question, is there ever gonna be any more tit/nipple sucking added to the game? I only recall the option to suck desire's tits and I believe eva's tits (although by doing a search it seems there's an option with natasha although she isn't on my island). Darkhound is obviously a big tit connoisseur so it actually baffles me a bit the lack of tit/nipple sucking in this game. Hell it honestly should be an intimate action option for all girls (once criteria is met just like the grope/show me your tits option)!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
so question, is there ever gonna be any more tit/nipple sucking added to the game? I only recall the option to suck desire's tits and I believe eva's tits (although by doing a search it seems there's an option with natasha although she isn't on my island). Darkhound is obviously a big tit connoisseur so it actually baffles me a bit the lack of tit/nipple sucking in this game. Hell it honestly should be an intimate action option for all girls (once criteria is met just like the grope/show me your tits option)!
Lacey also enjoys having her nipples sucked.

Reactions: rabid123

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The game keeps crashing during the wellness massage. Is this common or is it just me?
During the spa massage, just you the scene is basic.
Can you attach the tracelog.txt file to a post when the crash happens ? (it's in the game install directory).

Ghost1977

Oct 11, 2020
how can you fuck Amy´s in the bar, all the time the love is in max but when the system check appears "amy love check failed". somebody help plz!!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
how can you fuck Amy´s in the bar, all the time the love is in max but when the system check appears "amy love check failed". somebody help plz!!
Until you complete ALL of the quests associated with Amy to raise her stat levels, you cannot have sex with her in the bar. Read the Companion Guide to learn all about it.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Oh wow! What an evening with Faye this was! I just got her reward for the first time for letting her win the best butt contest. I am speechless how fantastic that scene is! Congrats Darkhound!
So I'wondering what is wrong with me, that I still noticed that something is not quite right?! Faye may think that her boobs are still not big enough to get me distracted :eek:. And that is not true at all :p

1604444485033.png

Also, a little further past that scene, "Yes it is, but still declined" may need another "I". And "One again you find yourself mesmerized by her magnificent globes" could use a "c" to make it "Once".
This likely proves that Faye can even distract the developer himself ;).

Reactions: alt_advancement

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Oh wow! What an evening with Faye this was! I just got her reward for the first time for letting her win the best butt contest. I am speechless how fantastic that scene is! Congrats Darkhound!
So I'wondering what is wrong with me, that I still noticed that something is not quite right?! Faye may think that her boobs are still not big enough to get me distracted :eek:. And that is not true at all :p

View attachment 885028

Also, a little further past that scene, "Yes it is, but still declined" may need another "I". And "One again you find yourself mesmerized by her magnificent globes" could use a "c" to make it "Once".
This likely proves that Faye can even distract the developer himself ;).
Yes she's my favorite distraction Muffins and all.

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Ooooh might need to upgrade the CPU Q9650 Quad it's 12 years old lol.
This is where having a well tuned PC beats buying new hardware every other year but clogging it down with a bunch of bloatware.

My desktop is a C2Q Q9300 w/ 16Gb and NO VIDEO CARD, my laptop is an I5-3317U w/ 6Gb and an Intel integrated card. Both can run Holiday Island with ZERO issues.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes