Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
My system specs are:
9700k 8 core 3.6ghz
32GB ram
rtx 2080 super, 8GB
1070 ti, 8GB

If you want to be able to use your system while rendering, you need either 2 graphic cards or you need to attach your monitor to your cpu internal gpu (if it has one).
The locking up is coming from to the gpu that is on 100% load.
Rule of thumb for system memory: at least 2 times the gpu memory.
4 cpu cores are enough for rendering, but your system might feel slow while render is running.

So I better not try to render

6300 6 core 3,5ghz
8GB ram :(
RTX 650 , 1GB :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: yankeeInKy

soultornone

Dec 2, 2018
I'm playing the latest android version of the game. I'm having issues with crashing after winning hot shots with desire. I get to the sex scene with desire nut as soon as I cum the game crashes straight to my home screen. No crash screen, it just crashes straight to my home screen.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
As you see DuckSwim and darkhound1 have ungodly Graphic cards with the RTX 2080 super. I needed a drink when I seen the price on that :ROFLMAO:.
I find the fact I have a Gigabyte Radeon RX VEGA 64 external GPU (not cheap, and powerful) which I use with Apple MAC rendering, as Mac will not support Nvidia.

I can not connect it to my PC to use that with DAZ3D as it needs Nvidia Iray support :rolleyes:

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
I find the fact I have a Gigabyte Radeon RX VEGA 64 external GPU (not cheap, and powerful) which I use with Apple MAC rendering, as Mac will not support Nvidia.

I can not connect it to my PC to use that with DAZ3D as it needs Nvidia Iray support :rolleyes:
Welcome to apple products.... Sadly those products you've rented are likely 2-5 years behind in tech, and while may be packed with "powerful" rendering cores and lots of memory, it doesnt have the "arcitecture" to support the new technologies that are coming out. Sorry if I'm downing ya on it cuz you've probably heard it a million times.

But if you value your wallet, and keeping up with the times, invest in a windows and Nvidia based 3D Workstation. You can always get a Mac OS installed on a separate drive if you've been using Mac for too long.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes