Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Just to add my two cents...
There is a built in time window for scheduled events/dates, it just happens to be 30 minutes prior to the actual time. Admittedly I'm old, but all the women I have ever interacted with in life never fault me for being early. Now if I was late or missed a date, well I don't like to remember those times.

Reactions: junior366

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I have the task to get Amy a sling-bikini, but where do I get this?
At the moment you can't. It is normally in the shop app on your phone but, as reported several times in this thread, the dev accidentally put an error in this update so it doesn't work until the next update. If you can find v.07 you can play that to get the bikini OR you can just play all the other content and wait for the next update when the bug fix will have been applied....

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
I wonder; could we use the console to get the swimsuit as a workaround to the shopping bug?
I know the code to get items, but cannot figure out how the swimsuit is called exactly.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Btw is it just me?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might not be just you, I hear there are some pretty famous people, great people, who'd date her.
Believe me.

Overall, hard to say, with the animated models you can always find some resemblance somewhere, I guess its whether or not darkhound had her in mind when creating Alice. Or had any particular models in mind for any of them.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Might not be just you, I hear there are some pretty famous people, great people, who'd date her.
Believe me.

Overall, hard to say, with the animated models you can always find some resemblance somewhere, I guess its whether or not darkhound had her in mind when creating Alice. Or had any particular models in mind for any of them.
The question wasn't meant that deadly serious. Was just a bit curious if anyone else sometimes think Renee looks a bit like Ivanka. ;)

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Why are you getting so butt-hurt over people’s comments on the internet?? Next time don’t post questions like those if you don’t want to hear people’s opinion. Chill bro.
Why are you commenting on comments that doesn't concern you? Why are you doing it in a straight up rude way? Can't you just ignore comments that don't concern you? Next time just don't answer if you have only a pointless and offensive response. Get some manners, bro.

4.00 star(s) 211 Votes