Lacey - ??
Mercedes - America - Atlanta
Miriam - America - Denver
Natasha - ??
Renee - Ireland
Sara - ??
Yukimo - ??
Yvette - France

If anyone has better intel, please let us know.
Jessica from the USA.
While walking along the beach, Jessica said: "I grew up in Los Angeles."

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
To add to your list...

Jessica - America.
Natasha - India.

;)
Excellent, y'all. I will compile and republish the list. I didn't go through all the dialog in the game yet.
I appreciate it. Thanks.
( don't know how the do the multi-quote thing yet.)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Looking for a consensus on where Brenda is from...
(The Companion Guide says South Africa)

And I want to say that Yukimo is from Japan, but nothing to back that up.

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
I bit the bullet and dug through everything. This is what I found:
Alice - Germany
Aly - America
Amy - Germany
Brenda - South Africa
Daniela - ??
Delizia - Spain
Desire - America
Eva - America
Faye - UK
Heather - Canada
Ivy - ??
Jennifer - ??
Jessica - ??
Joy - ??
Lacey - ??
Mercedes - America - Atlanta
Miriam - America - Denver
Natasha - ??
Renee - Ireland
Sara - ??
Yukimo - ??
Yvette - France

If anyone has better intel, please let us know.
I have wondered many times why the German girls in this game have rather un-German-sounding names. Is there any explanation for this?
While Alices certainly do occur in Germany, that name is still not very common. And Amy, to me, is as un-German-sounding as it can get. However, as I now find "In Deutschland kommt der Name Amy eher selten vor, wird aber stetig beliebter." Meaning: "In Germany, the name Amy is rather uncommon, but, is steadily gaining in popularity." I am certain this is an effect of all the guys playing Holiday Island ;)

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I have wondered many times why the German girls in this game have rather un-German-sounding names. Is there any explanation for this?
While Alices certainly do occur in Germany, that name is still not very common. And Amy, to me, is as un-German-sounding as it can get. However, as I now find "In Deutschland kommt der Name Amy eher selten vor, wird aber stetig beliebter." Meaning: "In Germany, the name Amy is rather uncommon, but, is steadily gaining in popularity." I am certain this is an effect of all the guys playing Holiday Island ;)
Amy grew up in Germany, maybe her mother or father was from the US.

Reactions: xapican and BDMick

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Amy grew up in Germany, maybe her mother or father was from the US.
Yes, that would certainly explain it. Maybe something we'll find out in a future versions of the game. Apart from that I simply cannot remember whether or not anything like that has been mentioned in the game yet?

ps.: Thanks norb82 for clarification. So that is a likely scenario with an American mother.

Reactions: Henry73au

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
In the Southern part of Germany (Bavarian Congo) is the Name "Amalie" very comon, but you are right the short form that would be Ami similar to the coloquialism which is used to call the citizens form US not Amy like the Name these girls would have their full name as Amalie not like you noticed with "Amy" in their ID which is more and more popular Btw Bavarian is More related to the Austrian due to the relativness of their former Royality the famous Emperess Sissi was married to an Austrian Emperor
Edit: BDMick yes Amy mention it in her quest, in one of the first meetings

zombie94

Jun 19, 2021
Good afternoon friends, can any of you tell me if there are many changes in version 3.0.1 compared to 3.0.0? Please if it is possible to answer in Spanish

zombie94

Jun 19, 2021
Good afternoon friends, can any of you tell me if there are many changes in version 3.0.1 compared to 3.0.0? Please if it is possible to answer in Spanish

junior366

Jun 20, 2017

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Sorry, there is no such thing as a simple tit-man. you can have many different cup sizes (though D is the smallest that is on the island!), natural or silicone (we have choice there too!) , so simple? I think not!
Agree to disagree.
There is such thing as a simple tits man.
We are The Ubiquitus Pectus Amore aka Adeptus Boobalisium.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes