junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Hi all
Someone please can give your saves. Mine were deleted. Thank you in advance.
You know, I've had hard drives die since the new version came out, do you see me hollering for a save? What's wrong with just PLAYING the game? It's also a SANDBOX game, not a video novel, which means you can't replay most of what is on the save! And also you would be playing as someone else since you can't change your name!

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
You know, I've had hard drives die since the new version came out, do you see me hollering for a save? What's wrong with just PLAYING the game? It's also a SANDBOX game, not a video novel, which means you can't replay most of what is on the save! And also you would be playing as someone else since you can't change your name!
And also there are no impossible quests....

Like this:

If you know what I mean :D

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I haven't played for a while. I was wondering, did Yvette get removed from the game? She's not on the island and I am unable get her back to the island at the reception :/

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I haven't played for a while. I was wondering, did Yvette get removed from the game? She's not on the island and I am unable get her back to the island at the reception :/
Same problem as above I suppose. You have the full amount of girls on the Island, so you would have to send somebody home to be able to invite Yvette.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Same problem as above I suppose. You have the full amount of girls on the Island, so you would have to send somebody home to be able to invite Yvette.
It's hard to keep track of sometimes, but you can only have maximum 9 non-special gals on the island. To get on on, send one home.

Bobo53

Oct 23, 2018
Hey !
I'm french so i dont fully understand every thing so i will try to be clear :
I have change Amy's stats with the cheat and it seems that they are stuck now for the love and affection.
So, what can I do instead of begin a new game ?

Thank you ! :)

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Hey !
I have change Amy's stats with the cheat and it seems that they are stuck now for the love and affection.

Amy is the first and currently the only girl in the game you have to do quests to be able to raise her stats to the maximum .

Bobo53

Oct 23, 2018
Amy is the first and currently the only girl in the game you have to do quests to be able to raise her stats to the maximum .
Ally was the first for me, and then I use the companion on Amy when she has arrived at maybe the 45 th day ^^'

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey !

To add to what norb82 said ... If you haven't done so already, download the Companion Guide, where Amy's stats and quests are explained in detail starting on page 82. Being written in English, it might be a challenge, but all the information you need can be found within.

1246312_Guide_v0.3.0.0.pdf (f95zone.to)

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
To add to what norb82 said ... If you haven't done so already, download the Companion Guide, where Amy's stats and quests are explained in detail starting on page 82. Being written in English, it might be a challenge, but all the information you need can be found within.

1246312_Guide_v0.3.0.0.pdf (f95zone.to)
A complete book about the game, nice work :) I just check the achievments in the phone.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I don't think thats it for me. I was able to invite other girls but Yvette simply wasnt available in the list :/

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes