• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Something to note...

The wonderful creator of Holiday Island... Darkound1... has fixed the issue with getting a crash should you forget to install the Companion Mod if you had it before, so no more Nemod crash reports all the time now :)

However should you want to use the Companion Mod with the latest version you will still need to install it in your new game, link is below and on the first post of this thread...

Companion Mod

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0 has been released!

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.1.0 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has 592 new renders, videos and sound files and 81 updated renders.
All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.1.0:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.
!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!! Please download the full 0.3.1.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version: Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.1.x will be 0.3.1.1 If all goes as planned, it will be released in a couple of days. Thank you for your understanding.

Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!

For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game". Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt" What it will do is the following: It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound
Looks like I have the program for tonight :D

820pis

May 5, 2018
anybody share a save?changed my computer,lost all the save,really don’t want to play entire game one more time。。。please help

• Haha
Reactions: LLRock

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I really like that bit about Miriam working on Joy's yaught. I hope we get to see it sometime in the future.
Duck endangerment device that one.

I land in the yacht pond one time and some girl says "ooooh it's so cute" then those mountains come real close ...
I'd leave, but ..

I am partial to shortstacks :D

1633108975179.png

Last edited:

nandat0

Feb 26, 2020
guys can anyone help me , i cant not accomplish to get sara in the bar in any day , the las thing happen was a message from her , i already started the quest with miriam , where do i start ? with yumiko at the bar or at the doctor , im a bit lost thx for the help

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
First of all, thanks you for the update! I already enjoyed Miriam's new content and walking on the beach!

However, I think I'm experiencing a bug. I started a new playthrough for this release and it released sooner than expected, so I hadn't done the lab sequence yet. When doing the lab sequence now in 0.3.1.0, I'm crashing on the final day when Mercedes is supposed to pick me up.

Let me know if you want me to give a save version which happens right before the crash. Traceback.txt in attachement.

View attachment 1431212

It could be I'm doing something strange, but I completed the lab sequence before on another laptop.
Shouldn't have anything to do with the update. Can you please send me the save file. Thanks.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
anybody share a save? changed my computer,lost all the save,redon’t want to play entire game one more time。。。please help
Congratulations...

You have just become the first example after the update on why everyone should back up their game saves files.
I can explain how using another save file will not help you with seeing any of the stuff previous to this update, but it's in this thread over a million times now.

If you want to play the game then you best start again and play for yourself...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
guys can anyone help me , i cant not accomplish to get sara in the bar in any day , the las thing happen was a message from her , i already started the quest with miriam , where do i start ? with yumiko at the bar or at the doctor , im a bit lost thx for the help
Did you meet Sara in the Doctors, which the message should have been about?
Also how far through the Miriam quest are you, they are connected?

820pis

May 5, 2018
could anybody share a save?changed my computer,lost all the save,really don’t want to play entire game one more time。。。please help

I don't care "seeing any of the stuff previous to this update" so stop saying the nonsense

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
could anybody share a save?changed my computer,lost all the save,really don’t want to play entire game one more time。。。please help

I don't care "seeing any of the stuff previous to this update" so stop saying the nonsense
If you are experienced in the game then you really would understand that it is not nonsense.
I will give you some advice...
Similar to a section in the game... try going on the internet and searching for what you want.
You may be lucky and find something (in the games it's images, but maybe your search will find a save file) :unsure:

Reactions: 44Tom

nandat0

Feb 26, 2020
Sija , if u meant the quest about running at the beach and hurting the ankle and meeting rosario and sara is all done, about miriam quest i done the 2 about picking me up and carrying me already and all the other ones aswell , the last one requieres sara , i was unable for now to find sara at the doctor office

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Sija , if u meant the quest about running at the beach and hurting the ankle and meeting rosario and sara is all done, about miriam quest i done the 2 about picking me up and carrying me already and all the other ones aswell , the last one requieres sara , i was unable for now to find sara at the doctor office
It was the Miriam section on walking on the beach.
If you have done all that to a creation of a new questline start... no spoilers...
Then you need to talk with Yumiko to arrange an appointment with Sara in the doctors.
I would say if you missed it then go back to Yumiko and request another appointment :)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Guess you are tired of this guys, and i apologize for this, but i am loosing my head here. Can someone give me a clue on how to activate Yvette scene in her bedroom?
I get to see her when he is about to change, max stats, no raining day and she is no secretary. She is in her funny bikini, its 11-17 and i see her naked a lot of times. Can someone knows what is missing?.
Thnks and again apologize.

2Freeright

Oct 18, 2019
I just downloaded the newest Mac version and cannot get it to open. I had this issue with previous updates, but the game would at least run for two seconds before crashing. I've tried replacing the files per the instructions in the changelog, also to no avail. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, am sure I need to see Jessica's tits again!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Guess you are tired of this guys, and i apologize for this, but i am loosing my head here. Can someone give me a clue on how to activate Yvette scene in her bedroom?
I get to see her when he is about to change, max stats, no raining day and she is no secretary. She is in her funny bikini, its 11-17 and i see her naked a lot of times. Can someone knows what is missing?.
Thnks and again apologize.
it's a random event, not sure of the exact percentage chance, think it's something like 35% chance.
So you need to keep trying until you succeed and get it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heycock
4.00 star(s) 210 Votes