SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I tried to find the .rpy file but all i see is .rpyc
Trying to mess around with the code to get items like the blue underwear or battery charger will only lead to a borked game.
The items will be available at the correct part of the game for you to get, if you try to get them before you require them you will put the game structure out of order and cause errors and ultimately borking the game... how about just play the game as it was intended by the developer.
console commands can get you these items as well... if you know the correct command? seen people use them at the wrong time or incorrectly and bork their game as well.

jdog0192

Aug 8, 2018
Trying to mess around with the code to get items like the blue underwear or battery charger will only lead to a borked game.
The items will be available at the correct part of the game for you to get, if you try to get them before you require them you will put the game structure out of order and cause errors and ultimately borking the game... how about just play the game as it was intended by the developer.
console commands can get you these items as well... seen people use them and bork their game as well.
I have been playing the game through (love this game) and have the tasks on the the phone app. It's just when I try to buy them I get these error messages

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I have been playing the game through (love this game) and have the tasks on the the phone app. It's just when I try to buy them I get these error messages
So when you try to buy the battery charger or the blue underwear you get an error with the "Touple" object not being callable?

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
yeah thats what im getting. for the protein now too
I presume you are playing with the latest version in a fresh folder?
by that, I mean you did not try to overwrite files in an older version?

jdog0192

Aug 8, 2018
I presume you are playing with the latest version in a fresh folder?
by that, I mean you did not try to overwrite files in an older version?
no nothing like that, I always download and install fresh. just using an old save file from the previous version

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
no nothing like that, I always download and install fresh. just using an old save file from the previous version
You are using an official full version, not a compressed version or the Torrent version which appeared recently?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Now I'm confused. If you cannot buy any items in the store it sounds like you managed to Bork your game. You are using a 'save' file from a previous version, so which version is the save file from? You previously said you had deleted the 'persistent' file from the save folder, which threw me off in trying to determine why your game wouldn't start. So now I have to ask, is this your own save file or someone else's? I ask, not to criticize, but the battery charger was from several updates back and Yvette's blue underwear were from the 0.3.0.0 update. So again, 'save' file you tried to load and have run into issues is from which previous version?

jdog0192

Aug 8, 2018
Now I'm confused. If you cannot buy any items in the store it sounds like you managed to Bork your game. You are using a 'save' file from a previous version, so which version is the save file from? You previously said you had deleted the 'persistent' file from the save folder, which threw me off in trying to determine why your game wouldn't start. So now I have to ask, is this your own save file or someone else's? I ask, not to criticize, but the battery charger was from several updates back and Yvette's blue underwear were from the 0.3.0.0 update. So again, 'save' file you tried to load and have run into issues is from which previous version?
sorry for the confusion, I've been playing the game for a long time. I never really tried to get any of the events done for yvette I was mainly focused on some of the other girls. I have in the passed used the console to increase things like affection with some of the girls, could this be the issue? If so should I start a new game...?

Locutus80a

Dec 24, 2018
I have a BUG in the undergroundlab bed. After tease Gym with Dr. Rosario i lie in my bed and if it go further in progress the game makes an error. After text "Just when you´re about to..."
Ignoring & reload dont help.
Or maybe anybody can play a step further with my savegame and send it me?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpyc", line 711, in script call
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
File "game/pl_actions.rpyc", line 67, in script
��t�6a
7� ɉvrBlj���il]e�3�Ew�����=��,�A�� ,h,�LcG�$jU��i�Hj�}O�11�L��ئS;��f8d���Ywd�I-��I�n�귌j�� U�:�5�Hí\
��t�6a
File "renpy/execution.py", line 61, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Sat Oct 2 01:27:31 2021

Reactions: UraN82

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
sorry for the confusion, I've been playing the game for a long time. I never really tried to get any of the events done for yvette I was mainly focused on some of the other girls. I have in the passed used the console to increase things like affection with some of the girls, could this be the issue? If so should I start a new game...?
Have you used console commands to get items from the store?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Overuse of the console codes has been known to Bork the game and there is a specific warning to that effect in the Companion Guide. Unless someone else has a solution, you may indeed need to start a new game.

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
I have a BUG in the undergroundlab bed. After tease Gym with Dr. Rosario i lie in my bed and if it go further in progress the game makes an error. After text "Just when you´re about to..."

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
��t�6a
��t�6a

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
I am sure darkhound1 will pick up on this and have a look at it, and is good you have a save to help him with it.
Currently night in his timezone, so may be some time before a reply.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

While running game code:

Full traceback:
renpy.main.main()
run(restart)
context.run()
��t�6a
��t�6a

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Holiday Island 0.3.1.0
Infinite Loops can and will Bork the game. As of now, you will have to wait for the developer to see and test your save to offer a solution. Sorry.

Reactions: mans23

jdog0192

Aug 8, 2018
Overuse of the console codes has been known to Bork the game and there is a specific warning to that effect in the Companion Guide. Unless someone else has a solution, you may indeed need to start a new game.
Ok thank you everyone for all your help you are all great, I will be starting a new game and laying off the console commands!

Reactions: Bantry and SiJa

SiJa

Feb 21, 2018
Ok thank you everyone for all your help you are all great, I will be starting a new game and laying off the console commands!
Install the Companion Mod, it helps with store items and getting them among other tricks and cheats.
It is the safer way to get things quicker ;)

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes