Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Rise and Shine

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Guys, I need your help. Whenever I try to open the game, it won't open. I mean, it doesn't work at all and I couldn't find anything on the forum to solve the problem. Is there anyone who knows the solution?
same problem
Been answered a lot of times.

Use search box up top.
ex. https://f95zone.to/search/147459304/?q=can't+start+the+game&t=post&c[thread]=3782&o=relevance

Check the answers (something with persistent save fil issues is usually the reason).

bug in yhe lab help ?????????????????????????
Fixed quite some time ago, go to Patreon and keep your game up to date with fixes.

Reactions: BDMick and Bantry

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
I think I found a smaller bug that hasn't been reported so far (I've got O.3.1.1 installed and also the quickfix from darkhound1 on page 1317, no mods).

The bar event with Amy in her regular clothes, where you follow her to the ladies' room, doesn't unlock the proper achievement on your phone, and this regardless of you having sex with her right after or not.
To be clearer: both the drinking and sex achievements unlock smoothly, it's the middle one that doesn't (the one that is simply about following her).

Let me know if you encounter the same issue or if it's just me, I might be doing something wrong!

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I think I found a smaller bug that hasn't been reported so far (I've got O.3.1.1 installed and also the quickfix from darkhound1 on page 1317, no mods).

The bar event with Amy in her regular clothes, where you follow her to the ladies' room, doesn't unlock the proper achievement on your phone, and this regardless of you having sex with her right after or not.
To be clearer: both the drinking and sex achievements unlock smoothly, it's the middle one that doesnt (the one that is simply about following her).

Let me know if you encounter the same issue or if it's just me, I might be doing something wrong!
Already fixed. Someone mentioned it before.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
darkhound1 Found the command line, my bad.

Reposting it for those lost in the thread like me (the line unlocks the achievement for following Amy to the ladies' room after having a drink with her in her regular clothes):

amy.add_scene_seen("Nightbar_ladies_room")

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
How to unlock sauna?? Please help
Taken from the guide: "Faye is a very useful girl on the island. She can unlock locations on the island like the Gym shower and Sauna that were inaccessible. Just follow the hints on your phone and have a supply of blue pills and you’ll be ok. "

Reactions: BDMick

rasingh

Jun 18, 2017
Taken from the guide: "Faye is a very useful girl on the island. She can unlock locations on the island like the Gym shower and Sauna that were inaccessible. Just follow the hints on your phone and have a supply of blue pills and you’ll be ok. "
I got it thanks

Cocktail N70

Oct 10, 2021
Bro how do I get Jessica to ask me about photoshoot. I've tried taking her to the bar. Can't figure it out. I also don't know how to get Amy her swimsuit and Aly the attire she wanted for the hotshot game

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
link for fix to download
The forum is not your personal customer service unit.
If everyone else can find it, so can you.
Naive as I am as a non-native speaker of English, I thought that person had just tried to be helpful and had simply forgotten to attach the link to the fix to his/her post ;)

Because there is no grammatical evidence whatsoever that this was meant to be a question:
  • No question word
  • No auxiliary verb
  • No main verb
  • No question mark
But what do I know :)

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Bro how do I get Jessica to ask me about photoshoot. I've tried taking her to the bar. Can't figure it out. I also don't know how to get Amy her swimsuit and Aly the attire she wanted for the hotshot game
Even though my name is not Bro, I will try to answer your question:

Did you read at least zero pages back and notice that when people did not know how do achieve certain things in the game, they were pointed to the Companion Guide which can be found on the opening page?
The Companion Guide was mentioned on this very page and twice on the previous page.
So what can you glean from this? Exactly! Read the effing Companion Guide ;). The Companion Guide is an awesome compendium of nearly everything you need to know about Holiday Island!

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Wicked Games

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love

Cocktail N70

Oct 10, 2021
Even though my name is not Bro, I will try to answer your question:

Did you read at least zero pages back and notice that when people did not know how do achieve certain things in the game, they were pointed to the Companion Guide which can be found on the opening page?
The Companion Guide was mentioned on this very page and twice on the previous page.
So what can you glean from this? Exactly! Read the effing Companion Guide ;). The Companion Guide is an awesome compendium of nearly everything you need to know about Holiday Island!
I've read companion guide and It was not mentioned. Maybe I'm dumb bro sorry for asking questions

Reactions: BDMick

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I've read companion guide and It was not mentioned. Maybe I'm dumb bro sorry for asking questions
Amy's swimsuit and Aly's outfit have sections dedicated to them in the spoiler land part of the guide (far as can be told).

Jessica's I did not check, but probably involves talking to her in the same manner as Alice (for the photoshoot Jennifer asks for)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cocktail N70
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes