Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm having a few issues that makes me think I'm stuck.

Joy's third visit won't trigger.
I've started the Eva breast quest and had 3x reward sessions with her (won butt x2 t-shirt x1), I check reception, no way to ask if Joy is visiting.

Faye bet won't trigger to open sauna: I've done several pull-up sessions with her in her skimpy bikini, no bet.
The shower was unlocked by someone else, Desire?

Any suggestions?
Is there a save editor or some way I can use to change a couple of variables to unlock Joy's third visit and Faye's bet or the sauna?
I'd rather not have to start a new game after so much time/grind

I forgot to add, great game, lots of lovely models, and I'm not a fan of big breasted women, but I'm getting slowly converted, just not Aly ;)
For the shower unlock it's with Faye and weight lift.
Check the companion guide in the OP.

Mar 22, 2020
For the shower unlock it's with Faye and weight lift.
Check the companion guide in the OP.
The shower is unlocked ... it was done by another character, not Faye.
That said, I'll go through the weight lifting again with Faye and see if that helps ... thx for the suggestion.

edit:Thx for suggestion, weightlifting then pullups worked to unlock the sauna, even though shower was unlocked.
Just Joy's third visit and Eva's quest get through now.

Last edited:

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
For some reason this part of the quest did not triggered for me untill I got a lvl 3 hacked implant for Mercedes. After that I checked at 2:30 her location and it was " workout" so I found her in the gym.
i already have lvl 3 of implant of Mercedes ...

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Shameless bump of my previous request since the messages are accumulating at a CRAZY speed!... :O

I'm looking for 3 out of 8 "content related" SMS from Aly, I already got the first 5 from her trophy quest, no idea how to trigger the remaining ones.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Shameless bump of my previous request since the messages are accumulating at a CRAZY speed!... :O

I'm looking for 3 out of 8 "content related" SMS from Aly, I already got the first 5 from her trophy quest, no idea how to trigger the remaining ones.
I'm guessing you're missing the three from the party that happens while you're in the lab. If you haven't been to the lab and progressed far enough along you won't get them. If you have, you'll just have to be patient until the game cycles through the text messages.

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
I cannot complete Amy's follow to ladies room scene at all but follow to ladies room while alone is completed. During drinking I am able to follow her to the ladies room but that achievement cannot be completed in the scene display.

Only that scene is remaining and my hidden OCD is making me repeat till it discovers. So, since it's advance scene is unlocked now I am not able to complete that one scene?

(Is there any cheat way too unlock that? Seriously i have spend hours for one scene hehe)

Kiskocya

Dec 2, 2019
Don't know what to tell you other than you're missing something within Miriam and Mercedes' quest lines. You may have to replay them to determine exactly what.
:unsure:
Somehow, this reminds me of an old Bruce Lee story*.

A fan approaches Bruce Lee very humbly:
- Master, I wish to become your disciple. How long would it take you to teach me to jump up a 3 stories building?
- Like in the movies?
- Yes, master.
- You can't, it's impossible.
- Goodbye, loser.

* disclaimer: I don't remember where I heard it, I don't have a source, and my memory is unreliable at times. So take it with a grain of salt, a pinch of pepper, and any seasoning you like

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
I cannot complete Amy's follow to ladies room scene at all but follow to ladies room while alone is completed. During drinking I am able to follow her to the ladies room but that achievement cannot be completed in the scene display.

Only that scene is remaining and my hidden OCD is making me repeat till it discovers. So, since it's advance scene is unlocked now I am not able to complete that one scene?

(Is there any cheat way too unlock that? Seriously i have spend hours for one scene hehe)
Most likely your LUST or LOVE level is too low to have sex with Amy in the bathroom. You must raise her up in order to achieve that scene. There is no cheat to complete that task. However once you do it is available every time you have a drink with her (providing blue dress + love/lust high enough).

Reactions: MarsUltor

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

Must be alone with Amy at the bar to have sex with her in the ladies room.

Reactions: MarsUltor

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Wet T shirt contest repeating. I am using v0-3-1-1. On Saturday morning I got 5 requests on phone. Canceled two and had three left. 10:00 - Relax at the pool with Yvette. Then I got a request for 15:00 - Relax at the pool with Amy. Then the office wanted Wet T shirt contest at 15:00. This I rescheduled for 13:00. Started the day, and after the 10:00 Relax at the pool with Yvette, at 11:00 the Wet T shirt contest started. Completed the contest, and at 13:00 the contest started over. I believe that this is caused by the rescheduling of the start time.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes