Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I will have to look then.

Edit: Yes every time I click on 1 of them it says "Even after spending half an hour of searching the web, you can't find an image of (Insert name here Alice, Aly, Amy, Renee) you haven't seen yet."
You have to search for a girl pics until the possibility to do so is gone.
Sometimes you find something, sometimes you don't.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island update to 0.3.1.1 has been released

Hi guys and gals,
the first bug fix update for 0.3.1.x has been released.
This is an update for the version 0.3.1.1 (PC, Mac, Linux only).
The update works only on version 0.3.1.0.

In case you are new to the game, you need to download one of the main game files version 0.3.1.0 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from the links on my main patreon page:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported. Some saves might still not load. Sorry for that, but there is nothing I can do about it.

Please download the update to 0.3.1.1 beta (PC, Mac, Linux) from one of these links:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

To apply the update, please extract all files from the zip archive to the folder where you installed the full game. Overwrite all files when asked.

For Mac users, please navigate to the folder structure:

\Contents\Resources\autorun
Inside you find the folder named "game". Copy the content of zip file into the "autorun" folder from above.

Please check this post to get information about bugs that have been fixed since 0.3.1.0
I had to take down the links due to a bug, please use the new ones. No problem if you used the old files already. Just overwrite everything with the new files.

OR

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Holiday Island 0.3.1.1 (Android) has been released

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.1.0 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has 592 new renders, videos and sound files and 81 updated renders.
All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.1.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.0.1 beta from these links (they are also on the main page):

Android version:

OR

Please note, that same as last time, the Andriod release will no longer be posted with PC/Mac image compression settings. It's simply too big for most phones and mobile devices. So there will only be one version slightly more compressed to better work on mobile devices.

Happy playing!
Darkhound

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Okay - in your save, you only did Natasha's arrival scene twice.
But that aside, there is a possible combination with older saves before version "I don't know exactly", where it could happen that you don't get the sextings.
Load your attached save, open the console and type this:
natasha.get_event_seen_times("Arrival")
If the result is "2", then type:
natasha.add_event_seen("Arrival")
After that, you can do her arrival scene and you will get the sextings.

There will be a general fix with 0.3.1.2 (or 0.3.2.0), since 0.3.1.1 has already been packed and uploaded (just insn't published yet).
It's not a general problem and only happens with certain states/progress of save games that are no longer possible with the current version.
It looks like the original problem was caused in 0.2.3.2

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I have a bug after finishing the photoshoot event with jennifer (whiskey). This triggered 3 times in one night on the first occasion. Also the butt contest started 2 times on one day.

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
Mercedes never go at gym at night ... and my others quest for this achievement say that it will be update in next version so im far enought ... but she never come at gym so i can't end this quest and unlock the lab ...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Mercedes never go at gym at night ... and my others quest for this achievement say that it will be update in next version so im far enought ... but she never come at gym so i can't end this quest and unlock the lab ...
Have you read the Companion Guide where it specifically says you have to visit the gym at 02:30hrs?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I have a bug after finishing the photoshoot event with jennifer (whiskey). This triggered 3 times in one night on the first occasion. Also the butt contest started 2 times on one day.
Without saying exactly what the bug is we have no idea of how to offer a possible solution. Same thing with the Butt Contest starting twice in one day. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon, once in the evening. Which is it?

CrayZio

Jun 2, 2021
The you haven't completed all of the required elements for Miriam and Mercedes that are outlined in the Guide.

i don't know how to make a screenshoot ... still 3 sub quest in this quest :

* Discover the relationship between Miriam and Mercedes : when i pass my mouse on it they say my step is " talk to Joy about Miriam and Mercedes ( will be avalable on one of the next version ) "
(so i can't advance this one )

* Find out about Mercedes strength : Catch Mercedes at the gym at night when she work out . a good time is after the night bar has closed .
( this is the famous quest unlocked )

* Uncover the mistery of Miriam breast expension : Finish the subquest about mercedes streength for continue this subquest .
( so i can't continue this one neither )

i don't have other quest avalable !

BillytheGreat

Oct 23, 2019
* Find out about Mercedes strength : Catch Mercedes at the gym at night when she work out . a good time is after the night bar has closed .
( this is the famous quest unlocked )
For some reason this part of the quest did not triggered for me untill I got a lvl 3 hacked implant for Mercedes. After that I checked at 2:30 her location and it was " workout" so I found her in the gym.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hello everyone! And the usual kudos to darkhound1 for his great work :)

As always when a new release is out, I like to replay the whole game from scratch, but there are a lot of little details that I forget about along the way...

Right now I'm on day 30 and on my way to finish every achievement for Aly, but I see that there are 8 "content related" SMS for her: the first 5 are the usual trophy-quest ones, but I have NO idea on how to trigger the remaining 3. Suggestions? I don't even remember if they were there already in the previous version, tbh... :S

BillytheGreat

Oct 23, 2019
After I installed 3.1.1 a weird new bug. Every time I send a girl to change her suit it triggers the first appointment in that day for that location. Example : I met Yvette at the pool, posing etc all ok, after that I want to remain alone with another girl at the pool and tried to send them to change . Every time I send them , the meeting with Yvette started again and again. Another example : I had at 15:00 appointment with Alice for strength training and in the morning at 7:30 in the gym I tried to send a girl to change and bam! the meeting with ALice is triggered. I had to use companion mod to move the girls from location.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
After I installed 3.1.1 a weird new bug. Every time I send a girl to change her suit it triggers the first appointment in that day for that location. Example : I met Yvette at the pool, posing etc all ok, after that I want to remain alone with another girl at the pool and tried to send them to change . Every time I send them , the meeting with Yvette started again and again. Another example : I had at 15:00 appointment with Alice for strength training and in the morning at 7:30 in the gym I tried to send a girl to change and bam! the meeting with ALice is triggered. I had to use companion mod to move the girls from location.
Please use the quick fix attached to this post.

chronomate

Jun 5, 2020
Old computer died since last I played, so I started brand new with this update and I think I've found a bug. The achievement to follow Amy to the bathroom in the night bar won't unlock. I know I've done it properly because the follow-up achievement, having sex with her in the bathroom, unlocked just fine.

Also, I no longer have the option to ask Yvette to pose at the pool. I was able to get those achievements anyway by accepting her invitation to the pool, which caused her to go into the posing scene automatically, but I'm still guessing that removing the ability to instigate that conversation yourself was not intentional.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Old computer died since last I played, so I started brand new with this update and I think I've found a bug. The achievement to follow Amy to the bathroom in the night bar won't unlock. I know I've done it properly because the follow-up achievement, having sex with her in the bathroom, unlocked just fine.

Also, I no longer have the option to ask Yvette to pose at the pool. I was able to get those achievements anyway by accepting her invitation to the pool, which caused her to go into the posing scene automatically, but I'm still guessing that removing the ability to instigate that conversation yourself was not intentional.
Fixed the first one and added the possibility to directly ask Yvette to pose for you again.
Both will be part of the next update.

Reactions: chronomate
Mar 22, 2020
I'm having a few issues that makes me think I'm stuck.

Joy's third visit won't trigger.
I've started the Eva breast quest and had 3x reward sessions with her (won butt x2 t-shirt x1), I check reception, no way to ask if Joy is visiting.
edit: I did another beach walk with Eva and then another reward night with her and got the breast implant story, which then led to Joy's third visit ... phew

Faye bet won't trigger to open sauna: I've done several pull-up sessions with her in her skimpy bikini, no bet.
The shower was unlocked by someone else, Desire?

Any suggestions?

I forgot to add, great game, lots of lovely models, and I'm not a fan of big breasted women, but I'm getting slowly converted, just not Aly ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes