Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello, I'm quite new here. I came here to ask for assistance from the technical boys of this thread: I've come across an infinite loop error in the game, how do I fix this?

I encountered it after.... the 3rd or 4th day of being fixed in the underground laboratory.
Asking for help is fine, but you might consider reading a few prior pages or visiting the developer's Patreon page also or first even. Your problem has already been reported numerous times and a 'Quick Fix' provided, which was later included in the update.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-1-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6677638

Omnipheus

Apr 15, 2018
Asking for help is fine, but you might consider reading a few prior pages or visiting the developer's Patreon page also or first even. Your problem has already been reported numerous times and a 'Quick Fix' provided, which was later included in the update.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-3-1-1-darkhound1.3782/post-6677638

Ah, my bad. Was scrolling through the forums if it was already solved, didn't see this post. My bad

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
View attachment 1444213
Game crashes when flirting with Yumiko in beach bar
That missing 'f' should be easy to find, but this happens when all conditions are not met (low lust, maybe not seen Yvette in beach bar)

Alice's strength training intro pushes invitation message and I got the same message twice. Two first strength trainings can be done the same day.
screenshot0001.png
In Yvette's strength training intro she tries to make appointment into the past when it's triggered in the evening
yvette strength training.png

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
It's not your save file that is corrupted or the game is full of bugs...
So hopefully, you did not just delete your save files, or else that tons of time you spent in the game will be lost...by your own fault sadly.

You will have copied all the saved folder I guess including the persistent file?
The persistent file being copied over creates a loading fault.

DELETE the Persistent file in these two folders (Save & AppData).
Try to start the game again.

Save folder... (Holiday Island/game/saves)
AppData folder (C: user/***/AppData/roaming/RenPy/Island-1499865023)*** your user id

One question could you answer for me... what type and make is your graphics card?
Graphic card is GeForce RTX 3060 Ti. And believe me i tried everything even moving the save files not persistent files to new fresh installation to laptop from my PC where i tested it before moving my saves in which fresh installation worked. And after using my old save files it didn't even opened. All I could remember was I added the quickfix provided here for the "infinite loop" (which i havent seen in programming for a long time(it is a novice bug).

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
There are overlay images from previous location in Amy's protein shake event
amy_protein_shake.png

Mercedes can be visited by the pool again the same day when player cums after flexing.

Playing poker against Jennifer in orange dress and she loses her shoes for the first time
screenshot0004.png

Mar 22, 2020
Thx for help when I got stuck previously, I'm now at an odd one with Miriam/Mercedes.
I (think) I've completed the Mercedes strength subplot (#4 below) including her night exercises, but I can't start the 5th task, Miriam's expansion story, see below ..

1634024194406.png

I'm really getting in to the game, top work by all involved.

horo portto

Jun 21, 2017
Taking the 'Ogle her huge breasts' option while relaxing by the pool with Yvette while she is wearing swimsuit or regular bikini causes her to change into skimpy bikini for a while and then back.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
is there a limit to how mnay girls you can on the island at a time?
Yes, a max of 9 (for the regular girls, special girls are not counted). You have to send one home before you can get the next girl in. In practice 8 may be a more manageble number as you have to spend time with them all each day. If not they get cross with you.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

The Best Delivery

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Reactions: junior366

Vadim699

Dec 23, 2020
Hey, its my first time im making post. I got a bug with the 0.3.0.0 version, later i found the bug fix file and extracted this. Now my game doesnt start when i double click on it. When there was a bug menu i pressed "reload" can the problem be in this?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hey, its my first time im making post. I got a bug with the 0.3.0.0 version, later i found the bug fix file and extracted this. Now my game doesnt start when i double click on it. When there was a bug menu i pressed "reload" can the problem be in this?
Check the "game fix" in the first post.

Reactions: junior366
Mar 22, 2020
V0.3.1.1
I was using 3.1.0 and most stuff was ok, but I changed to the new version a couple of hours ago, as I assumed there were fixes, but personally I've now got more bugs.
I'm getting duplicate scenes (reward scheduled with Faye happened immediately after the contest and again at scheduled time) and when I arrange a meeting with a girl I get the welcome text for the girl repeatedly and not just when I click on her, which is quite annoying.

I tried to load a 3.1.1 save in to 3.1.0 of the game and it wouldn't load, so it looks like I'll go back to my last 3.1.0 save a continue from there, sorry but the new version is worse than the old one for me.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I suppose the usual chaos is slowing down a bit.

So in the spirit of the current poll for patreons,
Here is a chance to select the next weekend girl.

Miranda will do the honors and demonstrate the render concept.

185 At the Office (Miranda)s.jpg

I'll make a render of that type (office, pastel)
Or use the actual pose (as shown by Miranda) for a Holiday Island girl.

Choices,
  1. Alice (like)
  2. Faye (wave)
  3. Mercedes (Heart Eyes)
I'll collect the result friday, same time as this post (about 9 am CET).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Mar 22, 2020
Another v0.3.1.1 bug:
Wet t-shirt contest on Saturday, after it completes, you try and have an interaction with a girl at the pool and the contest starts again, and the same again after that. I could have potentially had 3x contests that day, but moved to a different location and did other actions.

Various issues with scheduling/appointments in 0.3.1.1, duplicate and repeated scenes all over, some starting early, some repeating after ...

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes