Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
How do you get Sara to wear different outfit when she goes to bar on Friday night? I hope that is not yet another random event...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you get Sara to wear different outfit when she goes to bar on Friday night? I hope that is not yet another random event...
You will have to have a drink with her at a table when she is in her red dress twice before she she will change her outfit.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Family Circle

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:
Reactions: junior366

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
Per everyones suggestion that section has be reworded to endurance. Sorry old D and D habit of calling endurance "end"
Cool, it was readable but even me as adept ttrpg player didn't pass wis check right away.
Also maybe it is this site but I read first "dick and dick" :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi everyone,

i saved a few of the animated scenes in 3.0.0 and 3.0.1, and when i load them now with version 3.1.1 there are some weird issues, ill attach some pics, maybe someone else has seen this before?
it may also happen in other animated scenes, but i dont know...
its a little bit annoying that it happened in the sex scene with Jennifer, because thats not repeatable...

greetings screenshot0001.jpg screenshot0002.jpg screenshot0003.jpg

Walkaway

Feb 16, 2019
Hey guys, the last evening gym workout with Amy for the quest won't trigger. We arranged the "meet tomorrow at 23:00" but it's been a couple days and she never shows up. Anyone know how to fix?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi everyone,

i saved a few of the animated scenes in 3.0.0 and 3.0.1, and when i load them now with version 3.1.1 there are some weird issues, ill attach some pics, maybe someone else has seen this before?
it may also happen in other animated scenes, but i dont know...
its a little bit annoying that it happened in the sex scene with Jennifer, because thats not repeatable...

greetings View attachment 1453686 View attachment 1453687 View attachment 1453689
Open the console and type:
start_scene()
to get rid of it. Right after that, save your game again, so you don't have to repeat this step.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
V0.3.1.1
I was using 3.1.0 and most stuff was ok, but I changed to the new version a couple of hours ago, as I assumed there were fixes, but personally I've now got more bugs.
I'm getting duplicate scenes (reward scheduled with Faye happened immediately after the contest and again at scheduled time) and when I arrange a meeting with a girl I get the welcome text for the girl repeatedly and not just when I click on her, which is quite annoying.

I tried to load a 3.1.1 save in to 3.1.0 of the game and it wouldn't load, so it looks like I'll go back to my last 3.1.0 save a continue from there, sorry but the new version is worse than the old one for me.
I don't know which update is uploaded or integrated on F95. Get the current one from my patreon page and you won't have these issues.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.2 - development news (updated 15. of October 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.2).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.1.0.
The next main release is 0.3.2 which will be a full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.2.0 has:
0 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • The tiers 1, 2 and 3 will be replaced by 5 named tiers and the assignment of the girls to the tires will be adjusted. More details will be explained in a separate post --> will be part of 0.3.2
  • A new role "staff" will be implemented and the existing role "regulars" will be replaced by "resort guests". More details will be explained in a separate post. --> will be part of 0.3.2
Minor improvements and changes

Bug fixes

• Company favor costs displayed was not the amount of company favor reduced afterwards --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • You could get two invitations from Alice for strength training for the same day --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • Overlay images are displayed in Amy's protein shake event --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • At the end of Aly's event at the sun lounger at the beach, overlay images are displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
  • The achievement for Amy's scene in the night bar lavatory isn't unlocked --> will be fixed with 0.3.2
Estimated release dates:

No Idea

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Not that I have something against seeing Natasha on Island without spending my hard-wank... er... hard-earned Favor to call her back but something isn't now right...
1634316629945.png

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
No, long time ago already.

And now Meeting Sara in Doctors Office repeated...

Yeah, something is now wrong. Could you check what, darkhound1 ?
Saves before and after Attached.

Last edited:
Reactions: UraN82
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes