darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No, long time ago already.

And now Meeting Sara in Doctors Office repeated...
Get the patch to 0.3.1.1 from my patreon page and apply it. This has been fixed since several days.
Maybe there is something wrong with the one on F95.
EDIT: No problems with your save files on my system, Sara's appointment does not repeat.
EDIT2: No idea how the roomservice thing is possible, except you changed the roomservice girl using console commands.

Last edited:

rowx87

Sep 14, 2021
Having a problem with Amy. The things that should raise her max affection (like hugs) don't work, so her affection is capped at 35 and you can't advance the relationship with her

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Having a problem with Amy. The things that should raise her max affection (like hugs) don't work, so her affection is capped at 35 and you can't advance the relationship with her
It's all there in the Guild located on page 1 of this thread that explains how to advance Amy's quest.

Reactions: rowx87

Cynicaladm

Oct 21, 2020
this is weird. I have gone through quite a chunk of the game and saved a few times here and there.
then I turned off the game.
now I can't turn it back on again. I click on the game icon and nothing happens.
I tried deleting all saves, then deleted the game altogether, downloaded it again (it's possible I had the version previous to the last one).. I downloaded the last one.. nada.
deleted it again, and downloaded it again just now, and yes, I deleted any saves I could find, also in appdata.
nothing happens. will simply not start.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
this is weird. I have gone through quite a chunk of the game and saved a few times here and there.
then I turned off the game.
now I can't turn it back on again. I click on the game icon and nothing happens.
I tried deleting all saves, then deleted the game altogether, downloaded it again (it's possible I had the version previous to the last one).. I downloaded the last one.. nada.
deleted it again, and downloaded it again just now, and yes, I deleted any saves I could find, also in appdata.
nothing happens. will simply not start.
99% chance it is the persistent file that is causing the problem. Full information can be found on the first page.
Capture.JPG
Also, to be 100% sure you have the latest version of the game, visit the developer's Patreon page and download the game and the update there, as there have been reported issues with the files downloaded from the links posted here on F95Zone.

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Sorry for my question. I had unfortunately not found anything correct via the search function.

About my question... Is it possible to increase the stamina and strength of the girls or are these fixed values ?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I suppose the usual chaos is slowing down a bit.

So in the spirit of the current poll for patreons,
Here is a chance to select the next weekend girl.

Miranda will do the honors and demonstrate the render concept.

View attachment 1450490

I'll make a render of that type (office, pastel)
Or use the actual pose (as shown by Miranda) for a Holiday Island girl.

Choices,
  1. Alice (like)
  2. Faye (wave)
  3. Mercedes (Heart Eyes)
I'll collect the result friday, same time as this post (about 9 am CET).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Bit late in collecting, windows taking a detour and what not.
Anyho, Alice 10, Mercedes 9, Faye 3.

And I did notice Darkhound vote Mercedes, so I'll have to find out something there.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Sorry for my question. I had unfortunately not found anything correct via the search function.

About my question... Is it possible to increase the stamina and strength of the girls or are these fixed values ?
Easiest answer is no you cannot increase them, however that doesn't take into account specific girls and appointments/events/scenes. For example you can help Alice and Delizia train to increase their strength. Yvette needs help with pull-ups. Better question is, why do want to increase a girl's strength and stamina?

Coyote01

Jan 26, 2020
Easiest answer is no you cannot increase them, however that doesn't take into account specific girls and appointments/events/scenes. For example you can help Alice and Delizia train to increase their strength. Yvette needs help with pull-ups.
Thanks for your answer... :)

Better question is, why do want to increase a girl's strength and stamina?
I just wanted to know since the character sheets state 2/10 or 4/10 as the strength value. I also thought that it would make sense to be able to train with the girls. I find then a little pity. One could also make some events dependent on it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ZenGarden

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Wait, there's a Holiday Island Guild? Where do I pay my dues?

Will it cause DuckSwim to stop making Renee irrelevant?
The 'Holiday Island Guild' fits in perfectly with all of the recent D&D talk... Any good DM will tell you it is wise to consult with your Guild before embarking on a quest, and the 'DMs' here will tell you that it is wise to consult with your Guide in order to complete achievements... So, same-same!

Reactions: junior366
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes