Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Holiday Island 0.3.5.0 has been released

Hello guys and gals,

testing for 0.3.5.0 has been finished and the new version is now available for everyone.
The update from 0.3.1.0 to 0.3.5.0 has 795 new renders, videos and sound files and 181 updated renders.

All of the new stuff is in ".webp" format and at least 2560x1440 resolution, which reduces space and increases image quality at the same time.

To see what's new, please check out the development news post for 0.3.5.0
:

Save games from 0.0.8 alpha and later versions should still be working. Older saves are no longer supported.

!!!!! This is a new full version !!!!!
Please download the full 0.3.5.0 from these links (they are also on the main page):

Windows/Linux version:

Mega
OR
Google Drive

Mac version:
Mega
OR
Google Drive

Android version:
Since I can't relese bug fixes (or any partial updates) for Android, the first (and only) Android version for 0.3.5.x will be 0.3.5.1
If all goes as planned, it will be released in about a week. Thank you for your understanding.
Please extract the files into a new folder! Do not overwrite the existing game folder from an older version!
For all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually add an empty text file in the HI sub folder "game".
Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

What it will do is the following:
It will remove the resolution options and also the auto window scaling. After you have applied the patch, you will also be able to manually scale the game window again (e.g. maximizing it).

Happy playing!
Darkhound

EDIT: New version without xmod and companion will be uploaded right now. Links will be back in about 30 minutes.
If you already downloaded the old version, no worries. Delete the following files in the game folder:

• xmod_scripts.rpyc (to get rid of the xmod)
  • niceerotica_companion.rpyc (to get rid of the companion mod)
Sorry for that.
Where i can find this xmod?
The " Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3) " is valid with this update?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Where i can find this xmod?
The " Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.3.1.x and later (mod version 0.1.3) " is valid with this update?
Yes, the latest version of companion mod is current and works with this release. Find all additional downloads on the developer's Patreon page.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Yes, the latest version of companion mod is current and works with this release. Find all additional downloads on the developer's Patreon page.
Thank you for a moment I believed xmod was a different mod besides the Companion

Nknows

Dec 8, 2018
I'm at a loss here. The game won't start anymore. I've gone through this feed looking for answers, deleted the persistent file, but it still won't start. Here's the error log:

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.25s
Loading script took 3.66s

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I'm at a loss here. The game won't start anymore. I've gone through this feed looking for answers, deleted the persistent file, but it still won't start. Here's the error log:

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.09s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.07s
Loading error handling took 0.25s
Loading script took 3.66s
You probably didn't deleted the persistente file in your user profile.

metabound

Feb 2, 2018
so how do i get other people to become the nurse? somehow it is always delizia and now i cant get her dermal implant because she is always become the nurse

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Where are the small breasts? :|
In different games, not in this one :)

Thank you for a moment I believed xmod was a different mod besides the Companion
The xmod is something used for testing purposes only. Including it in the files was a mistake.
If you want to cheat or make the game a little easier, please use the companion mod. If you only use the companion mod, nothing should be screwed up.

Last edited:

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
Is there supposed to be an excel file and a visual basic script file in the game's folder? VBS files are often security risks, so I'm concerned about that one in particular.

Last edited:

HektorPlasm

Oct 29, 2020
The game is not launching for me. Anyone else with this problem? Downloaded from Patreon page, Google Drive link.

Edit: nevermind. I checked the post that said to delete the persistent file in the AppData folder.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Is there supposed to be an excel file and a visual basic script file in the game's folder? VBS files are often security risks, so I'm concerned about that one in particular.
It's was a mistake in the file filter settings. Both files are perfectly harmless but also not needed. You can delete both of them, they are not needed for the game.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes