Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys. Is there a cheat to be in a specific day? For example, for SAra's quest, i need to talk every friday. Is there any cheat to do so other than skipping like a mad man? jajaj Thanks a lot!
No cheat to advance days, but in v.0.3.5.0, she does get another night out. You have to go through a couple back and forths with Jennifer, but eventually Sara will be available Tuesdays also.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

I am Batman

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
so as Sara goes, whats the catch, got 2 weeks in row no progress , 3rd week same scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and i find it slightly annoying for skipping weeks just for her, only chick left undone and in process of all that skipping persistent is growing which will be ready for deletion again soon, 1mb is magic number on it

hints dont help at all, those couple of days are couple of weeks, and the other is no sign of green room
1647054605795.png

cant do poker noir shes seen or anyone got anything to say about t-shirt contest
so whats the catch, she doesnt want to change her dress noir i see green room or any other new option
so is this bugged or what am i missing

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
so as Sara goes, whats the catch, got 2 weeks in row no progress , 3rd week same scene
and i find it slightly annoying for skipping weeks just for her, only chick left undone and in process of all that skipping persistent is growing which will be ready for deletion again soon, 1mb is magic number on it

hits dont help at all, those couple of days are couple of weeks, and the other is no sign of green room
View attachment 1699346

cant do poker noir shes seen or anyone got anything to say about t-shirt contest
so whats the catch, she doesnt want to change her dress noir i see green room or any other new option
so is this bugged or what am i missing
Hard to say what you're missing without seeing exactly what you have done. Sara's quest is a lengthy one with multiple elements and the scene with her in shorts and a white top has multiple elements, some which have to be repeated. Meaning you can't just go to the Nightbar on Friday, find her at the bar, ask if she'd like a drink and then think, crap I've seen this scene already and hold down the ctrl key to rapidly advance to the end. There are more than one path of topics to discuss and you have to hit every one and wait for some things to happen before the quest line advances. As of v.0.3.5.0 she can actually be in the Nightbar on Tuesday nights also, but you can't unlock that without talking with Jennifer first. Then Jennifer has to ask Joy, etc. So if you talk with Jennifer on Saturday, don't expect her to have received Joy's answer when Tuesday rolls around. It takes time. Same as time has to pass and other elements occur before you will find Sara in the Nightbar after having taken a breast enhancing pill and in a different dress. Much like Amy's quest line, Sara's is one that you can't cheat and advance with a mod or console code.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Hard to say what you're missing without seeing exactly what you have done. Sara's quest is a lengthy one with multiple elements and the scene with her in shorts and a white top has multiple elements, some which have to be repeated. Meaning you can't just go to the Nightbar on Friday, find her at the bar, ask if she'd like a drink and then think, crap I've seen this scene already and hold down the ctrl key to rapidly advance to the end. There are more than one path of topics to discuss and you have to hit every one and wait for some things to happen before the quest line advances. As of v.0.3.5.0 she can actually be in the Nightbar on Tuesday nights also, but you can't unlock that without talking with Jennifer first. Then Jennifer has to ask Joy, etc. So if you talk with Jennifer on Saturday, don't expect her to have received Joy's answer when Tuesday rolls around. It takes time. Same as time has to pass and other elements occur before you will find Sara in the Nightbar after having taken a breast enhancing pill and in a different dress. Much like Amy's quest line, Sara's is one that you can't cheat and advance with a mod or console code.
damn, found it, you have to talk with jen in bar, and i was running around like some crazy chicken
some hint in future for that wouldnt hurt
up to that point is all good, but no hint to talk with jen in bar about it , and previously you had to talk in gym (for butt contest)
after you get new quest
well thanks for assist and back to skipping

Last edited:
Reactions: The Doode

Socko55

Apr 8, 2019
I know that not all the Ivy renders have been replaced yet, so I was wondering will every render of her eventually all have the new haircut, or is it going to be a mix of the old and new one?

Because I really like the new one, and if they all get replaced with it, that would be amazing.

timater

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly ....

Sadly neither workaround works, and just an FYI adding the line " jobs.doctor2 = renpy.random.choice(jobs.doctor_list) " through the console, caused for whatever reason the bug mentioned on the first page, the game wouldn't restart till I deleted the persistent file from both locations...

If this helps this is what's going on just before the crash

I had the same issue, including needing to delete the persistent file. Running the command darkhound1 posted with "doctor1" instead of "doctor2" (jobs.doctor1 = renpy.random.choice(jobs.doctor_list) ) prevented the crash but gave me 2 Alices as doctors. Running the command twice, with "doctor1" and "doctor2" gave me one doctor Brenda and so far no crashes. Hope this helps!

Sep 26, 2021
Since you don't provide a crash report, I'm just taking an educated guess :)
You're getting some error about a missing image. In that case check where you copied the folder named "nemod". it needs to be copied into the folder HI\game\images.
Finally! Thank you so much kind sir! That worked! Also, thank you to everyone else for your help. Now I can finally get through this game.

Haymes

Jan 16, 2021
How do i get sara to be able to come to the nightclub on fridays, ive been to the lab and done almost all the other quests available in the version i cant figure it out.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I know that not all the Ivy renders have been replaced yet, so I was wondering will every render of her eventually all have the new haircut, or is it going to be a mix of the old and new one?

Because I really like the new one, and if they all get replaced with it, that would be amazing.
What hairstyle she use will vary depending on circumstances.
Classic is mostly used for casual, and the new hairstyle for formal/elegant.

Last edited:

walker thompson

Jul 28, 2018
Hello, I have been off for quite a while here. I try to play the new missions with Yvette. It says she needs certain clothing for some of them. I cant order them on the phone and when i ask at the bar if she needs something she says no, how can i start getting the new clothes!?

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
It seems Sara never takes those strong leg pills. Don't know what I am doing wrong. I have unlocked first 2 scenes but nothing after.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
What hairstyle she use will vary depending on circumstances.
Classic is mostly used for casual, and the new hairstyle for formal/elegant.
The different hairstyles is a nice touch. I have no idea how complex it was technically to do this, but I can think of some other girls this would look really good on too. So when other girls get a makeover, please consider this too Darkhound.

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes