Goregrind

Jun 14, 2017
solve all the sub quests to finish the main quest (
which girls on the main road ?)
possibly some tips on what to do next, which girl to add to the island
for the story to move on

Deadshot1984

Mar 20, 2020
I am a little disappointed for the latest few updates with Sarah's character development totally sidestepped her interest in muscles as she was so promising early on the lab, when she envied Miriam's body so much and even flexed for the character in his bedroom. In the new updates she lost all her interest in that and now I only see her as one more girl on the island, she lost what made her unique.

Sorry if someone doesn't like my opinion, I still love the game and obviously I have no control or influence on where the developer wants to take his game and characters, I just want to give my opinion known, maybe someone else thinks like me.

jpcam

Sep 5, 2018
Amazing game. All girls look fantastic and I love how you can choose whatever path you want. I might be too early in the game but I see that the sneak stat help to be undetected while peeking on the girls showering but, are there any plans about sneaking in to their rooms at night and maybe touch them or undress them while they sleep? Maybe is already implemented and I just need to advance in the game. Anyways, I just love the game. Hope to see some ass grabs as well for some of us ass enjoyers.

Reactions: patsh

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
Amazing game. All girls look fantastic and I love how you can choose whatever path you want. I might be too early in the game but I see that the sneak stat help to be undetected while peeking on the girls showering but, are there any plans about sneaking in to their rooms at night and maybe touch them or undress them while they sleep? Maybe is already implemented and I just need to advance in the game. Anyways, I just love the game. Hope to see some ass grabs as well for some of us ass enjoyers.
Sneaking stat is also for hacking if I remember correctly.
And about sneaking on the girl at night to feel or grope them ... I don't think it will ever happen. From the begining it's clear that you have to be respectful and friendly to the girls if you want anything to happen, sneaking on them and molest them while they are sleeping doesn't seem to be in the cards in this game and it's a good thing IMO.

Last edited:

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
But about sneaking it is sometime good to be caught while peeping on the girls when they masturbate, if your relationship, charm and/or looks are high enough and if the girl is horny enough she could ask you to help her get some release ... ;)

Dlite96

Nov 25, 2017
Can't check on Delizia in the doctors office in the evening and night time to continue her storyline. Anyone else?

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
For those struggling with Sara's outfits not generating properly for progression, here's a lovely little command prompt that will help. Just hit Shift+O, then type (minus parentheses) (sara.locations[actions_left-1] = "nightbar"). Do it every night at the bar, and Sara should eventually have the outfit you need. Your welcome :D

ViSmuT

Sep 25, 2018
Anyone else have problem starting the new version? I have the new version, and have tried version 0.3.1.1 and not even that one starts, even that i have played it before. Other games is working.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Anyone else have problem starting the new version? I have the new version, and have tried version 0.3.1.1 and not even that one starts, even that i have played it before. Other games is working.
Check "game fix" in the OP.

Florian_D

Jun 9, 2021
Hi everybody,
maybe I don't use the correct search terms, but I can't find a solution to my problem.
The game shows me a max of 9 pictures of Jessica in special actions (grope, boobs, ass)
but I only found 6 (3 in workout clothes, 3 in her black barkeep uniform).
I assume there is one more set of clothes, but I can't find it.
I checked if she shows up in the restaurant (for 7 days straight, each meal), but no luck.

Could somebody please shed some light on this or at least give me a hint?
Thanks a lot in advance.

Reactions: MarcelPappas

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021
No cheat to advance days, but in v.0.3.5.0, she does get another night out. You have to go through a couple back and forths with Jennifer, but eventually Sara will be available Tuesdays also.
how dude? I did all her new quests but got no new prompt

xx1x7xx

Aug 25, 2021
I am a little disappointed for the latest few updates with Sarah's character development totally sidestepped her interest in muscles as she was so promising early on the lab, when she envied Miriam's body so much and even flexed for the character in his bedroom. In the new updates she lost all her interest in that and now I only see her as one more girl on the island, she lost what made her unique.

Sorry if someone doesn't like my opinion, I still love the game and obviously I have no control or influence on where the developer wants to take his game and characters, I just want to give my opinion known, maybe someone else thinks like me.
Feel the same

Reactions: Deadshot1984

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
The clothes (outfits, dresses, swimwears) of the girls in the game are great! -I like it!
It would be great if the gallery would have photos of girls in all their clothes (outfits, dresses, swimwears)!

Last edited:

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone else have an issue with not getting the "Ivy Showed You Her Real Strength" part of the string of poker achievements even if your strength was 10 of 10? (Thus apparently a 100% chance of needing her to show you her real strength?)

Reactions: EatBootyIDo

820pis

May 5, 2018
hi guys
when will the guide be updated?
finish most of the 3.5 except the eggs....tried sex with amy in the pool and yoga with desire but nothing happened,,,,

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes