Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
is there anything i have to do to trigger the doctor event with Delizia or just catch her in the docotrs office at night? i've seen her location at the doctors office but i can't seem to trigger the scene.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
There seems to be no explanation for Jennifer's Last Scene.
Sometimes little things are added ready for future releases.
I think that might be set ready for something in the next update?

Just me guessing as this has been seen before, increase in total numbers of sexting images for a girl...
prior to getting them for example.
Maybe the one and the only creator will tell us at some point :unsure:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, I tried that. what i was wondering was is there a trigger like talking to Joy or something to enable the scenes to trigger.
I'm confused. Either you have seen Delizia studying in her office or you haven't. If not, keep trying until you do. if you have, then you should already know that you have to meet with Joy to continue the quest line.

Reactions: junior366

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Does that mean it's impossible now, like Alice's sexting? If so, I think it is right to add that explanation to the guide.
No more images seem to be available so I would say yes, not available for now.
Like Alice's sexting also.
As for should be added to the guide :unsure:
That is for the author of the guide yankeeInKy to decide, doubtful seen as just released an update?

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I'm confused. Either you have seen Delizia studying in her office or you haven't. If not, keep trying until you do. if you have, then you should already know that you have to meet with Joy to continue the quest line.
Havn't seen her in the office. was trying to figure out if seeing her that was the start of the mission. I have gone by several nights in a row and reloaded save point but still can't get the scene to trigger. it's not in the cell phone under quest and this wouldn't be the first time that the game wasn't clear that you have to have a perquisite for that scene (although it has gotten better)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I know it should and probably is very simple to get Amy's story at the restaurant, but I must be blind because I cannot see any option to start that scene. I have Yvtette, Amy, and Jessica at the table, but I cannot see any options under any menu that allows me to sit and listen. And I've messed around with this for *weeks* of in-game time as I plow through the rest of the update.

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
I know it should and probably is very simple to get Amy's story at the restaurant, but I must be blind because I cannot see any option to start that scene. I have Yvtette, Amy, and Jessica at the table, but I cannot see any options under any menu that allows me to sit and listen. And I've messed around with this for *weeks* of in-game time as I plow through the rest of the update.
Click on Amy and a buton should appear that says sit at the table with her

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
Havn't seen her in the office. was trying to figure out if seeing her that was the start of the mission. I have gone by several nights in a row and reloaded save point but still can't get the scene to trigger. it's not in the cell phone under quest and this wouldn't be the first time that the game wasn't clear that you have to have a perquisite for that scene (although it has gotten better)
Finally Triggered

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Please add that information to your guide. Otherwise, many people will waste time looking for it.
Ummm. No. But will add this. After researching the Guide. Page 77 in Alice content it says there are missing images that have no trigger in the game yet. I'm pretty sure that applies to other characters with missing pictures. So in short. It's already in the Guide.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes