yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I know it should and probably is very simple to get Amy's story at the restaurant, but I must be blind because I cannot see any option to start that scene. I have Yvtette, Amy, and Jessica at the table, but I cannot see any options under any menu that allows me to sit and listen. And I've messed around with this for *weeks* of in-game time as I plow through the rest of the update.
Click on the Amy then look for chair icon. There's you sit option.

9phil9

Jun 28, 2018
How am I supposed to get the "Dream" squence to function? I can't find any reference to it in the Official Guide. I don't know how to start a dream.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
How am I supposed to get the "Dream" squence to function? I can't find any reference to it in the Official Guide. I don't know how to start a dream.
Dreams start when you jerk off. Certain scenes will generate them. Have you even collected a sperm sample aka jerked off as the Nurse tells you in the beginning of the game?

Last edited:

820pis

May 5, 2018
Again..The Easter Eggs are as follows.

Amy = Pool sex scene. (please see the Guide for details)
Desire = Yoga Sex Scene
Yvette = Beach bar tease scene
Ivy = Reception and arrival scene.
hi bro......you didnt say that i should click on the statue appeared to get the eggs......
i know i was fool and didnt notice the statues ...but i dont think i am the only one......

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I've got a few typos/linguistic tweaks for you darkhound1

During Ivy's arrival scene:
"Do you like strong woman, Mr. [player]"​
would be better as:​
"Do you like strong women, Mr. [player]" or "Do you like a strong woman, Mr. [player]"​
During Mercedes' butt contest cheat scene:
"Just look at that biceps!"​
should read:​
"Just look at those biceps!"​

During Yvette's room visit after shower tease scene:
"Er... It does what?"​
would read better as:​
"Er... It's doing what?"​

During Yvette and Faye's same bikini scene Yvette's line:
"I have to try eight to ten bikinis that I like before I finally find one I can wear. I suppose it must be even worse for you." is followed by her saying "I suppose it must be even worse for you."​
I'd recommend removing the "I suppose..." section from the first line and keeping it as a separate line.​

During Jennifer's wet t-shirt transparent top scene:
"Sometimes when I'm really excited, my nipples get kind of a mini orgasm..."​
"Sometimes when I'm really excited, my nipples do kind of a mini orgasm..."​
or:​
"Sometimes when I'm really excited, my nipples have kind of a mini orgasm..."​

During Yvette oink dress drinks scene:
"I take the same."​
should read​
"I'll take the same"​
and
"*chuckles some more* I was just kidding, but I'm wearing platform heels that are almost 9 inch."​
should read​
"*chuckles some more* I was just kidding, but I'm wearing platform heels that are almost 9 inchs."​

During Yvette's visit to the player's room to ask about another girl (Natasha in this case) scene:
"Not that I'm particularly fond about her, but still."​
should read​
"Not that I'm particularly fond of her, but still."​

During Amy's scene where you give her the new workout clothes:
"She didn't fail to notice you glaring at her half-exposed breasts"​
"glaring at" is an angry or displeased stare so would be better replaced by​
"staring at", "ogling", "goggling at" or "gazing at"​
and
"Are you afraid of strong woman [player]? *smiles*"​
"Are you afraid of strong women [player]? *smiles*"​
or​
"Are you afraid of a strong woman [player]? *smiles*"​

I've started again this update and thought I'd actually record typos etc. when I see them this time and have been collating them. Would you prefer a bunch at a time like this in future or a PM with each one as I find them? Failing that, if you have a different method for me to report them, just let me know.
Thanks, all fixed, including the inches :)

szerepelek

Sep 11, 2017
I am a little disappointed for the latest few updates with Sarah's character development totally sidestepped her interest in muscles as she was so promising early on the lab, when she envied Miriam's body so much and even flexed for the character in his bedroom. In the new updates she lost all her interest in that and now I only see her as one more girl on the island, she lost what made her unique.

Sorry if someone doesn't like my opinion, I still love the game and obviously I have no control or influence on where the developer wants to take his game and characters, I just want to give my opinion known, maybe someone else thinks like me.
I feel the same, I hope it will change back to this.

Reactions: xx1x7xx

francesco123432

Jun 30, 2018
Hello, I'm having a problem with my save. I have a Mac and I have a file to add but I can't find the directory where I can add my .save
Someone knows where I can find it?
thx

xx1x7xx

Aug 25, 2021
It is not asked to make her more muscular either, it's only striking that she lost all her interest in muscles that she had at the beginning, she no longer has scenes flexing or something like that, curious when she precisely consumes pills that increase her strength and muscle mass and with the envy she had for Miriam's body.

But well, something tells me that with Mia they will compensate us a little for this little taste that relieves us so much hahaha
Also, that wonderful scene of Ivy doing muscle growth like the twins :love:
That's right, not about Sara's physique or size...
But what happened to Joy might be a good sign?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Probably relevant to keep in mind that Holiday Island tend to do things in moderation.
There is no reason to assume modification spreads and becomes general in the resort for all girls.

Also that Sara in her youthful fun decide to try new things and not stick to the same day out and day in should not come as any surprise.

Last edited:

szerepelek

Sep 11, 2017
Can someone tell how to get to the green room please? I couldn't find it in the guide. Or if it is in there, please tell me where.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Can someone tell how to get to the green room please? I couldn't find it in the guide. Or if it is in there, please tell me where.
It's a part of the night bar. You can't get there on your own, usually a girl invites you there for a strip and some "rumpy-pumpy" as they like to call it here.

manhus

Nov 19, 2017
Hello, iam tired try catch Amy 7:00am at gym to give her protein shake apple.
i searched in forum and found 7 pages using "shake" word but none giving right solution,
and i don't want open this topic again bla bla bla, so DON'T try give my any opinion or solution.

i upload my save file (V3.5.0) if you can finish me this mission so be it and thx,
but if you can't or don't want play my save file DON'T reply me suggestion solution and thx.

Reactions: UraN82

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
Thanks, all fixed, including the inches :)
No problem. Here's some more! (with any luck there won't be any more corrections needed for my corrections... :whistle:)

Edit: Nope, my corrections needed corrections. Thanks 44Tom
Note to self: read touch-typed stuff properly before submitting. :rolleyes:

During Jennifer's scene where she gives you a tour of the new room:
"I certainly looks very noble and I like that it has a tub. *smiling*"​
would be better as (noble doesn't really work here)​
"It certainly looks very luxurious and I like that it has a tub. *smiling*"​
or, if you are wanting it to mean fit for a king (though I don't personally like this use either):​
"It certainly looks very regal and I like that it has a tub. *smiling*"​

During Delizia's asleep in the clinic scene:
"I've dreamed about becoming a doctor since I've been 15 years old"​
would be better as​
"I've dreamed about becoming a doctor since I was 15 years old"​
and
"Yes, wouldn't it. *winks*"​
should be​
"Yes, wouldn't it? *winks*"​
and
"Joy helped me get into the distance learning program at the university of Phoenix."​
should be​
"Joy helped me get into the distance learning program at the University of Phoenix."​
and
"I'm sure you'll be doing great."​
should be (depending on which tense you were going for)​
"I'm sure you'll do great." or "I'm sure you're doing great."​

During Yumiko's scene at the bar when it's empty:
"After a tasteful sip, she sits down on the stool beside you."​
would be better as​
"After savouring a sip, she sits down on the stool beside you."​

During Miriam's 3rd beach walk scene:
"I loved the swim training and how to get an even struggling person to safety."​
would be better as​
"I loved the swim training and how to get a struggling person to safety."​
and the second sentence of the following doesn't really make sense:
"They're not just girls. Let's just say could blend in perfectly. *grins*"​

During Delizia's first clinic scene after speaking to Joy:
"Get off your pants!"​
would be better as​
"Get your pants off!" or "Get out of your pants!"​

During Delizia's clinic collection scene:
"Before you hard-on rips it open. *smirks*"​
would be better as​
"Before your hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before your hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"​
and
"We better dress now. I'm horny enough as it is."​
would be better as​
"We'd better dress now. I'm horny enough as it is."​
or​
"We'd better get dressed now. I'm horny enough as it is."​

Last edited:

malus911

Oct 3, 2019
@manhus =>

:geek: Companion Guide - PDF :geek:
PAGE 83

=> AMY :

- HOW DO I BUY AMY HER SPECIAL SHAKE AND GIVE IT TO HER?
(PAGE 83)

Back to increasing Amy's affection, love and lust again as directed above.

Eventually you will see Amy in the gym and have her complain about the taste of the protein shakes.

This meeting in the gym is a little harder to trigger,

so make sure Amy is NOT the maid or on early front desk duty.

Nor can you schedule a time to meet Amy at the gym, the best way to trigger the event is to go to the gym at 07:00hr.

Being a chivalrous guy, you will offer to try to get Amy one of her preferred flavors. Talk with Jennifer in the gym and explain what you need.

Jennifer will need a few days to make it happen, but eventually when you talk with her again, she will have added them to your shopping App.

Patience, it does take a couple days, so continue to work on increasing Amy’s affection and love for you.

One you have purchased the shakes, you may gift them to Amy, but only in the gym.

Amy will schedule a private workout with you in the gym for the next evening.

If you have continued to work on increasing Amy’s stats as directed you will be well rewarded

Last edited:

brenoxxx

Sep 20, 2020
Hello!

I'm having a problem when i call delizia back to the island, on the next day the welcom scene shows up everytime i try to go to room or reception and after the scene Delicia is not on the island, and that scene appears again and again, some fix? :x

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes