chaf

Oct 10, 2017
is there a way to speed up the time ( or days ) in order to achieve sara scenes and appointmemts as you have to wait a whole week between each achievement in order to meet her (every friday)
i finished all the other girls quests.
so the only thing you can do is clicking on the time in order advance and reach again friday and meet sara again
that's a lot of clicking and grinding for nothing

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
is there a way to speed up the time ( or days ) in order to achieve sara scenes and appointmemts as you have to wait a whole week between each achievement in order to meet her (every friday)
so the only thing you can do is clicking on the time in order advance and reach again friday and meet sara again
Other than spamming the time +1 hour advancer, nope.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Other than spamming the time +1 hour advancer, nope.
This has been answered already. Sara will also visit the Nightbar on Tuesday, but you have to speak with Jennifer first. I'd tell you exactly, but since you have a 50/50 chance of guessing right since you can only talk with Jennifer in the gym or Nightbar, I don't want to deprive you of the chance to get lucky. Then as Irgendwie Irgendwo pointed out, you still have to advance time bit by bit until those days roll around.

Remember, overuse of console codes can BORK your game.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
No problem. Here's some more! (with any luck there won't be any more corrections needed for my corrections... :whistle:)

"Joy helped me get into the distance learing program at the university of Phoenix."
should be​
"Joy helped me get into the distance learing program at the University of Phoenix."​

During Delizia's clinic collection scene:​
"Before you hard-on rips it open. *smirks*"​
would be better as​
"Before you hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before you hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"​
I have a few corrections to your corrections:

"Joy helped me get into the distance learing program at the University of Phoenix."

The spelling of learning is incorrect.

S/B - "Joy helped me get into the distance learning program at the University of Phoenix."

"Before you hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before you hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"

The word "you" should be "your".

S/B "Before your hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before your hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"

• Haha
Reactions: anon2002

anon2002

Nov 30, 2018
I have a few corrections to your corrections:

"Joy helped me get into the distance learing program at the University of Phoenix."

The spelling of learning is incorrect.

S/B - "Joy helped me get into the distance learning program at the University of Phoenix."

"Before you hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before you hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"

The word "you" should be "your".

S/B "Before your hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before your hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"
Sigh, thanks for this. Just goes to show that proof-reading is tough. Nice to know darkhound1 is getting two-level corrections though ;)

I'll amend the original. Damned touch-typing is not working well at the moment. I'm too busy reading the original and not paying enough attention to what my fingers are actually hitting before copy/pasting for the corrected version....

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
I am having trouble getting the sex scene in the bathroom with Amy. She is in her blue dress, both our stats are maxed with no anger (but I have also tried it with Lust below 75 on each) and I have nearly everything else with her unlocked already, but she still tells me to leave no matter how many times I try it. Is there some secret I'm missing? Thanks for the help.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
I am having trouble getting the sex scene in the bathroom with Amy. She is in her blue dress, both our stats are maxed with no anger (but I have also tried it with Lust below 75 on each) and I have nearly everything else with her unlocked already, but she still tells me to leave no matter how many times I try it. Is there some secret I'm missing? Thanks for the help.
Can't remember. I did it months ago and it wasn't that hard. Check the companion guide, but it's not tough.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
As mentioned in the previous Development News for v.0.3.5.0, that scene has been re-done with a couple new achievements. Pay attention to the hints and requirements on your phone and expect to repeat the scene at least a couple times.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Old Saves not loading anyone else having this trouble?
No one that has used the 'Search' function or read the Companion Guide and knows that the Companion Mod must be re-installed every update if it is used. Saves of games that have it installed won't work without it. But, I'm just guessing.

Reactions: yankeeInKy

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
No problem. Here's some more! (with any luck there won't be any more corrections needed for my corrections... :whistle:)

Edit: Nope, my corrections needed corrections. Thanks 44Tom
Note to self: read touch-typed stuff properly before submitting. :rolleyes:

During Jennifer's scene where she gives you a tour of the new room:
"I certainly looks very noble and I like that it has a tub. *smiling*"​
would be better as (noble doesn't really work here)​
"It certainly looks very luxurious and I like that it has a tub. *smiling*"​
or, if you are wanting it to mean fit for a king (though I don't personally like this use either):​
"It certainly looks very regal and I like that it has a tub. *smiling*"​

During Delizia's asleep in the clinic scene:
"I've dreamed about becoming a doctor since I've been 15 years old"​
would be better as​
"I've dreamed about becoming a doctor since I was 15 years old"​
and
"Yes, wouldn't it. *winks*"​
should be​
"Yes, wouldn't it? *winks*"​
and
"Joy helped me get into the distance learning program at the university of Phoenix."​
should be​
"Joy helped me get into the distance learning program at the University of Phoenix."​
and
"I'm sure you'll be doing great."​
should be (depending on which tense you were going for)​
"I'm sure you'll do great." or "I'm sure you're doing great."​

During Yumiko's scene at the bar when it's empty:
"After a tasteful sip, she sits down on the stool beside you."​
would be better as​
"After savouring a sip, she sits down on the stool beside you."​

During Miriam's 3rd beach walk scene:
"I loved the swim training and how to get an even struggling person to safety."​
would be better as​
"I loved the swim training and how to get a struggling person to safety."​
and the second sentence of the following doesn't really make sense:
"They're not just girls. Let's just say could blend in perfectly. *grins*"​

During Delizia's first clinic scene after speaking to Joy:
"Get off your pants!"​
would be better as​
"Get your pants off!" or "Get out of your pants!"​

During Delizia's clinic collection scene:
"Before you hard-on rips it open. *smirks*"​
would be better as​
"Before your hard-on rips them open. *smirks*" or "Before your hard-on rips your fly open. *smirks*"​
and
"We better dress now. I'm horny enough as it is."​
would be better as​
"We'd better dress now. I'm horny enough as it is."​
or​
"We'd better get dressed now. I'm horny enough as it is."​
All fixed too :)

Reactions: copit60221

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ty i tried with the guide but doesn't work i mean i tried with all of her outfits to show her boobs at the pool and just doesnt work
You must be missing a needed element. Trophies maybe, black rose? Nor does it happen in one go around. As it says on page 80 of the Guide:

HOW DO I GET ALY TO SEND ME HER TEEN PICS?
This one is a bit involved with a number of steps and elements.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Found another typo in the game...

When doing a pool appointment with Faye, and when she poses bottomless and asks the MC if he wants to see some more naughty poses, the MC's response is "You should know we well enough by now, Faye", but should be "You should know me well enough by now, Faye"

This one has obviously been there a while.

4.10 star(s) 219 Votes